Battlestar Erotica

Started by CaptainErotica, March 07, 2010, 06:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Sex-mix, the ultimate snack food.

I am fine if one or two of your want to be Cylons, but I'm sure i will have at least one NPC Cylon running around.

Kate

others mind if i change to a male character?

jazz

I don't have a problem.  Do you want more than one character?
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

playfullchick76

I dont mind secretly being  a Cylon, but would refuse to betray her crew.She could be like Athena, somehow wired wrong and resistant to doing what she's deep down being told to do, if that works.

If i was found out, I would only end up like the one in the Pegasus, my fear. I wouldnt want to hurt those around me, as I got to know them and see myself as more human than Cylon.

As to other models like me, there could be others, or I could be one of a kind.

Lady Kitsune

I don't mind Kate.  The more co-......

Hmm, My mind seems to be wandering through gutters.  Anywho.

I added something to my profile, so for you Viper Jocks, if you got something better...

We are the 69th Squadron and  we are the Hornets.   If that's okay with Rob.  o3o

I am working on it, I swear!

Kate

Name: Adrian
Primary Skills : Ultra-high tech fields and electronics
Secondary Skills: Lucky
Sexuality : Hetro-sexual (?)

Adrian worked for a company making real holographic images but does have talents that span many aspects of fields and electronics which has made him very wealthy. Adrian was in an experimental cloaked shuttle making its way back to Caprica from Sagittaron when the surprise assault on Caprica erupted.  The shuttle was luckily enough to be at the right place at the right time and Battlestar Eros did allow him to dock before immediately compounding the strange shuttle he was in. Although the shuttle has been claimed as Battlestar Eros' asset almost the moment it landed in the great ship,  the sense of it was obvious and he holds no qualms that its keys were literally taken out of his pockets.

"Her fields seemed to worked fine, well from what I saw, but heh, I was never a good pilot anyway, keep it, not sure if she will hold up to anything useful though, she is only experimental. Don't go thinking I know how she works, I only made part of her, and probably not the parts your interested in. If you have to take her fine, her name is Lisa. you should keep her name as its bad luck to change it you know."

... was his flippant reply when its commission was demanded.

London

Kate i like the new character. I don't have a problem you playing a male.

Lady Kitsune I loved the squadron number and name.

And Playfullchick... i think it would be cool to have a Cylon as a PC. it bring several possibilities to mind....

playfullchick76

Yes it does. She would know what she is, and be determined to do as much good as possible, so that if she's unmasked, she wont be spaced and have people speak in her defence. That would only happen if another  Kaylee model was brought on board though, by accident, or on purpose.

Ive altered my pilots profile to show that Im a Cylon, but on the side of the colonials.

AlexStone

Any room for more? *Curious grin?

jazz

I say the more the merrier!
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

AlexStone

(So, I'm still fiddlign about with pictures, so I'll add one in when I can.)

Name: Anthony "Tex" Wilson
Job: Viper Pilot
Skills: Flying small craft, singing songs with only a little skill, ducking paperwork.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 165
General Apperance: Short and broadly built, but in good shape- more of a weightlifter than a runner.  Slightly balding despite his age, keeps his brown hair a little longer to compensate.
Home World: Aerilon

Background:  There's some obscure set of regulations, somewhere, that requires every airwing to have some guy frim Aerlion, and they have to call him or her Tex.  Tex Wilson is Eros' effort to fill that requirement.  Tex figured out while back- he's no fool- that everyone expected him to be some sort of backwards yokel farmhand who likes to get into a scrap, knows how to distill moonshine from... whatever, and play the gee-tar badly.  They were only partly right, but since people expect it of him, he plays up the stereotypes- after all, he was a farmhand who joined the fleet to see the galaxy, right?  So, his inflated personality is really just him playing a role- not a lot of people really seemed to have cared about him himself.

CaptainErotica

Just wanted to check in so you know this is still going down. I'm just trying to decide how I want to set up the game threads and stuff. Obviously i'm fine with sex scenes, but I will be trying to keep the plot moving forward at a steady pace too.

playfullchick76

I agree, it has to be flowing smoothly and progressing, but not so fast that we struggle to keep up, I can only reply here on evenings, some mornings if i get up early enough, and weekends.

My character would know that her 'history' was false,but would hold onto her memories like a lifeline, like a rope dangling from a rescue ship.

CaptainErotica

Oh, I wouldn't out pace the players. I just don't want the plot to be on hold for two weeks while we are all busy trying to repopulate the human race....as fun as that would be. Right now I'm thinking of 2-3 per week as far as moving the story forward with any number of posts in between, but everything is still negotiable.

playfullchick76

Thats certainly no problem for me.

London

No pun intended, But welcome aboard Alex.

AlexStone

Well, thanks. *S*  Puns can be forgiven from time to time.

CaptainErotica

Where do you all think we should place this? Right now i'm thinking Small Human:Bondage. I don't see much room for Non Con scenes, but I can see where it might especially if we end up with any captured Cylons or vice versa. I could also see a bit of torture to any prisoners. What do you all think?

Lady Kitsune

You really want me to answer that.  You know me, I try to stay in NC and EX.  But!  For you and this ship I can go into Bondage. 
Hmm, that did not sound right....but you can tie me up anyways.   ;)
I am working on it, I swear!

CaptainErotica

*Laughs and hides the roll of bondage tape with Lady K's name on it.*

jazz

I think because we might have some as prisoners we might need to place it in NC.  You know sexy cylon, lonely guard...

AlexStone

Quote from: jazz on March 20, 2010, 11:48:13 AM
I think because we might have some as prisoners we might need to place it in NC.  You know sexy cylon, lonely guard...

Hey, it gets lonely out there in space...

jazz

playfullchick76

haha, very true. When I am eventually unmasked, you'll need to restrain and question me, so the small human bondage thread could be  best. As for torture, I dont mind some, but nothing thats too extreme.

London

Oh the ideas that come to mind... (Wicked grin)