War/Dystopian Future Idea. Females Desired.

Started by CaptainOrange, August 04, 2015, 08:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

I apologize in advance if the title is too Fallout-esque. Due to social decay and the increasing corporate culture, the non-wealthy elites of society often find themselves in a lawless state without police or anything to keep the peace. While the wealthy live in heavily guarded, gated communities that protect them from the chaos, most people aren't afforded such luxuries. As such, they either become laborers or craftsmen in an economic system that has largely devolved to bartering, or they join a militant group for protection. As expected, these groups are often fragmented along racial, religious, or political ideologies. It has come to the point where they have their own territories, and groups constantly fight for territories, resources, etc. Basically, the coexistence of radically different groups and cultures creates sparks that ignite into bloody conflicts often. Out of desperation, factions will often seek alliances, such as Neo-Nazis providing soldiers and influencing the ideas of the more moderate right, and Communists doing the same with the more moderate left factions.

Now that I've bored you with storyline, let's get to the sexy parts like everyone wants. In this idea, I'm looking for a woman, who either as the result of the spoils of war or a refugee reluctant to return home where people are harshly repressed becomes my sex pet of sorts. She does whatever sexual fantasy the man wants and in return she doesn't have to return to a horrible fate. I realize this is vague, but I like input from my roleplaying partners so please don't be afraid to present new ideas. If interested, please pm me to let me know. And thanks for reading.