Story idea: looking for female characters

Started by SpellboundVixen, November 13, 2010, 08:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtemisHighmore

Well sometimes you need to sway the pendulum the other way if you want a great claim to the light. ;)

SpellboundVixen

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on November 14, 2010, 02:24:07 AM
Well sometimes you need to sway the pendulum the other way if you want a great claim to the light. ;)

where did you hear that quote from.. dont quite understand the meaning of it.

Karasu

*shrugs* that's just my two ideas. I'm open to others.  Though ARtimus I must say, Anyone can be tempted by the oposite sex. Mrely depends what happens.

and mostly I suggested those to because I tend to play Archtypes. Like Shy characters or Smug bastards XD
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

SpellboundVixen

any ideas on female roles you'd like to see in the story board, Karasu?

Karasu

not Per say.. unless you want me to play a Shy rookie mage XD

SpellboundVixen

Quote from: Karasu on November 14, 2010, 07:10:47 AM
not Per say.. unless you want me to play a Shy rookie mage XD

well, the whole point of this story is to play the darkside ^^; but if you wanna play a shy rookie mage.. she could be a slave to the dark queen/leader/whoever the badguys have in charge... she'd be treated like normal, but have the status of a slave. might be fun role-playing her freedom.

Karasu

ArtemisHighmore

Quote from: SpellboundVixen on November 14, 2010, 02:52:28 AM
where did you hear that quote from.. dont quite understand the meaning of it.

I made it up. I was tired and it sounded good. Hehe

Sonya

Hmmm I love how this is just still growing >w< And yeah, character wise, I really love the whole cast*shot*  X D And he back info. :) So would a character, perhaps bi in nature that was easily trying to rise in rank to assit? I was thinking previously a mercanary for the bad guy . . .but then that would be a little cliched. And with her rogue of female counterparts, it's likely she would hav efun with lack of male eve. What do you think?

SpellboundVixen

alright, since we have a few people who are willing to give this story idea a shot.. its time for a big of structure.

I'm going to write a profile of one of the characters I'll be playing.. I encourage people to play multiple charioteers... I know I wanna play a few myself..
so without further a due, my character profile

Name: Silva

Race: Queen Slime

description: 

A Queen Slime is very different from normal almost mindless slimes who's interactions with their prey come more form instinct then being fully aware. Being aware for some time now, Silva has been learning about this world around her..always wishing to learn to things about the world.. and always wishing to meet new friend, yet this isn't a good thing. Even thou she is aware, and not hindered by her sisters animal like instincts, she still enjoys being a slime, and thoroughly enjoys the pleasure she gets from being what she is.

unlike most slimes, who merely just enjoys the bodies of their prey, allowing there souls to wonder into the afterlife or to be reborn, Silva has more Succubi like abilities. If she finds a certain prey she very much  enjoyed, she simply keeps the soul, as if a succubus would.. The victims soul will forever be sealed within Silva's "afterlife" so to speak, tormented, only able to be released if Silva were to be defeated.

As a Queen Slime, Silva is more in control of her fluid like nature, she is able to change herself into any shape and size she can imagine. Normally she enjoys a nice purplish tent to the forum she normally takes, yet she can change the tone of her "skin" to any color, even appearing mortal, from her hair down to her toes, and everything in between, but the illusion stops there, a person would quickly realize something was wrong if they were to touch her hair [when shapeshifted to appear mortal] quickly realizing the goo like texture.

Silva's a predator, thou and thou, and a cunning one. she will stock her prey, learn about them.. if they have a lover, she will take that image... or if she finds her prey has other vices, she will use those to bait her trap. 

Because of her powers, many villages within the region of the forest which she dwells [most of the time] believe her to be a deity, believing she will preserve only the holiest of people, or allow eachother to live together forever in her afterlife.. of course she does not mind this, she enjoys the fact that a village will willingly offer her there strongest and brightest only to be feed on by herself.

Persona:

Silva, in her true form and not camouflaging herself, seems to be very joyful and "happy" in nature. always giggling and smiling.  She isn't a threat to everything. She finds comfort and "friendship"  from other creatures more powerful then herself, Succubi, allurdines [plant-girls] and the like.  Since her hunger is of a physical nature and isn't of a magical sort, Mortal prey is all that she needs, so other magical creatures are not threaten by her.. yet it doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy a pretty Sprite or fey once in a while. 

Abilities:

Shape-shifting:  since she is able to control the fluid movements of her slime body, Silva can take on any shape she desires, from a large beast to a small bird, the smallest being 1/10th her size. she is able to harden parts of her body, or soften them..
    [to clairify:  she basicly can expain her body to a larger size, but not too much, since she will not be able to hold herself together. she can only squez soo much into herself, compacting her goo like body.]

Multiform:  She isn't limited to one body. she is able to split herself into two parts.  This is a hold over from a slime's normal reproductive nature.  the two parts are controlled by the same mind, some sort of psychic link between the two with no known range.  This power also has a 2nd effect.  she is able to give one of her captive souls a "body" allowing them to be appear of the world once again.. but they are more or less a puppet, she can allow them to be their normal self one moment, then Silva can "become them" the next.  This is used well as a tool for trapping her prey. 

Poisons:  Thou not truly a poison, more of a drug, Silva's fluid body, has very small, itty bitty stingers thou out her body.  once physical contact has happen, her body will release the poison over the victim's skin.  the more of the victim's body is covered by Silva, the higher the dose of the "Slime's loving touch" or so the native call it.  The effect varies with the dosaged given.  The small amount will weaken any mortal, he or she will fill like there strength is being sapped from there body. With more exposure to the toxin brings a euphoric feeling, both mentally and physically.  a since of happiness begins to fill the victim's mind.   The final Stage of the Toxin is compleat control over the since of "pleasure" of the victim's mind.  At this stage the victim's body is being broken down and absorbed.  This does not normally feel good, so Silva is able to protray the pain as pleasure, allowing her victims to leave this world with a smile. 

misc notes and character weakness:

Silva, even for all her abilities needs physical contact with anthers skin to be effective.  if she were to use her fluid body to create tentacles and ensure an armoured knight, The knight would easily be able to break free from the hold. but with the same attack against a clothed dressed enemy, the victim would find it very difficult to break free, from having his strength sapped from his or her body.

-----------------------------------

what y'all think? took me a moment to think of a character.. I'm hoping I balanced her out well enough. comments comments!

01lwilliams

Name: Dupion D'Andrano

Race: Human

Description: An intellect who has been studying within his Lord's library for numerous years now. He took up the role as his Lord's faithful bodyservant in order to even access the library - fabled to be one of the greatest in the lands. However, he never knew his duties went beyond scribing and replying to his Lord's letters....

Persona: A quiet scholar who simply follows his Lord's desire and is used as a puppet in a deadly game of social conquest. His Lord holds plans of unifying several lands together and exploiting the farmlands surrounding with an extortionate tax-hike. He tends to be a yes-man to his Lord, but ultimately is brutally effective due to his fathers past as the Lord's last "Bodyservant".

Character Weakness: Weak-Willed and spineless, a zealot to his Lord with unfaltering loyalty causing him to be devastatingly affective

Other Features:

Stutters when pressured

01lwilliams

Name: Claire De'Andrano

Race: Human

Description: An intellect who has been studying within her Lady's library for numerous years now. She took up the role as her Lady's faithful Gandmaiden in order to even access the library - fabled to be one of the greatest in the lands. However, she never knew her duties went beyond scribing and replying to her Lady's letters....

Persona: A quiet scholar who simply follows her Lady's desire and is used as a puppet in a deadly game of social conquest. Her Lady holds plans of unifying several lands together and exploiting the farmlands surrounding with an extortionate tax-hike. She tends to be a yes-man to her Lady, but ultimately is brutally effective due to his fathers past as the Lady's last "Servant".

Character Weakness: Weak-Willed and spineless, a zealot to her Lady with unfaltering loyalty causing her to be devastatingly affective. Also, ends up getting lost a lot

Other Features:

Stutters when pressured

Nerdychic447

hey are you still looking for females for this? I have a great idea for one but only if there is still room ;)