What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikem

Gray basketball shorts, socks, and a black plain sweatshirt.

I'm very cuddle worthy right now but no one to cuddle.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Mihkul

Jeans and polo shirt...still at work

AmberStarfire

A grey fitted t-shirt, grey pinstripe slacks, a light blue cardigan and a big, bulky metallic blue snood (a hoop scarf wrapped around twice because it's cold here today). Also earrings with cherries.

Mihkul

justme4386

Earlier: Rose colored dress, white leather jacket, black tights, matching white bra and panties.

Now: dark blue sweatpants, lowcut white t-shirt with floral print, white panties, thick fluffy socks.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Deamonbane

Work Suit and Vibrant red tie!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

MidnightSpade

Naked and in bed trying to sleep...  And failing XD

CassieBear

My glasses, Super Mario PJ bottoms and a purple camisole.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

corneredbliss

Loose, oversized Guns N' Roses t-shirt and blue lace panties.

justme4386

low cut T, sweatpants, grey cotton panties, warm socks... yes, no bra and if I bend forward you can see all I got to offer in the chest department (which isn't much, so wth). ;)
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

CassieBear

Nothing spectacular, just a bright pink V-neck tee with a seafoam green camisole beneath, jeans, purple sparkly panties and a leopard print bra.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Kurzyk

Dark blue button down shirt, long sleeved, diesel jeans, gray striped boxer briefs.

Vercile

Camo pants and an Ironman Shirt. BOOM!

AmberStarfire

A NaNoWriMo t-shirt, a white lace-topped cami and matching undies. :P I'm waiting for the slacks I want to wear to dry on the heater. My hair (re-coloured auburn yesterday) is in a ponytail.

Goldmoon

Blue work out shorts and a matching sports bra with my white and pink asics shoes.  My hair is pulled back in a pony tail..about to go run..woooo!

justme4386

Cream colored, tight sweat shorts - the kind that from far away look like you aren't wearing anything at all... unless you have very dark skin, like me - a yellow, lacy cami covered by a white blouse, black hipster panties, no bra.

About 7 hours later: Long T... nothing else for now, just trying my hair before going to bed. Maybe I'll put on some undies eventually... ;)

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Wispyr

I was supposed to wear things? Does this blanket count? I hope so...

Esmeralgirl

Blue, faded jeans, which aren't hugging but baggy, and a striped/checkered White T-shirt, which is oversize and comfortable and it has blue, grey and yellow broad stripes.

justme4386

Sweat Pants, Jesus Christ Superstar T-shirt with wide neck to hang off one shoulder, black panties. No bra, no socks... nice and warm here - sitting on my balcony in the sun, feet up...

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Katrina

My work uniform considering I'm at work

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing my hair in a bun, a black 3/4 sleeve top with purple flowers and silver filigree feathers and butterflies, and black velvet slacks.

Autumn52

A pretty yellow tee shirt and some red shorts. The weather is so sunny. After a few weeks of rain I am enjoying the sun.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

WyldRanger

Rainy and humid here this week, so I am wearing tan cargo shorts and a short sleeved black collared tshirt.

Soulfire

Going riding here in a little bit, so my Levi jeans, a V-necked tshirt, and my cowboy boots.

Katrina