To Save a Species (F seeking Literate M)

Started by SinfulDesires, May 06, 2017, 06:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinfulDesires

The Plot:

A race of Aliens consisting of all males has come to Earth seeking Help. A terrible disease ravaged their home world and because of this their women have either died or become infertile. Not only that but a small number of children have also perished because of the disease. They fled their planet with the remaining warriors and men to try and find a species that could help them restore their people and their culture to what it once had been. They finally stumble upon Earth and find that the Females there are close enough to their own people that they can create new life with them. They study them and learn their culture from afar before making contact with the World Leaders. Telling them of their predicament and asked for female volunteers between the ages of 18-30 to join them in rebuilding their people, and in exchange they would give them knowledge that they've only ever dreamed of. All in the hopes of beginning a new.

What I'm looking for:

Someone who loves detail, story, and smut. A partner who enjoys to collaborate and work together on the progress of the story. Swapping ideas with one another so that we are both happy with what we want. Someone who is comfortable with writing 3 or more paragraphs a post. I don't want a book, but it's really hard for me to work off of something that has little to no detail or thought. So...if you think that's something that you could handle, then awesome!

Kinks I'd like to incorporate into the story:

Multiple-Partners
Double Penetration
Triple Penetration
Addictive Semen
Pheromones
Sexy/Slutty Clothing
Oral
Anal
Vaginal Sex
Pregnancy
Public Scenes
Shower Scenes
Bath Scenes
Exotic Cocks
Exotic Women

Side Notes

If interested we can also flip the story-line so that it's Female Alien's coming down to the planet instead of Males. If this interests you more, than please let me know and we can discuss.
Email: KayleeDietz101@gmail.com
Discord: AngelofDesire

AdamMcGruffin

Hi,

I'd be interested in running this story with you. I'm a pretty detail oriented person and enjoy working with others at world building. I haven't done much on this site, but I have been engaged in things like D&D since I was pretty young. During that time I was usually the Dungeon Master, so I have a history of working with players to create good stories.

On the topic of the kinks you mentioned, I don't  have much experience, but I would enjoy to explore those topics and I'm a quick learner. I'm not entirely sure how to write some of those kinks, such as pheromones, unless my character is the recipient. But that would be an interesting learning experience. If you are interested, let me know.

Respectfully,

Adam