rules question about age.

Started by Tamhansen, September 02, 2013, 06:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamhansen

I have a question in regards to the rules about the 16+ Although I fully agree with the rule I kind of wondered if I was allowed to do the following in order to facilitate a plot:

Accelerated growth and learning facilities.

Basically like the Jem' Hadar for those that watch Star trek. Infants are genetically altered to form into full adulthood both physically and mentally in a matter of weeks. At the end of the process they have the bodies and mental capabilities of a sixteen year old, but of course none of the life experience.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Elina

I'm not staff, but I think as long as the characters are mentally and physically mature (16+) before they are near/in sexual situations, you're okay.  I'd just be careful about making them too naive, as you don't want it to seem like they lack mental maturity.  Keep in mind that any character photographs or drawings still have to be 18+.

Moraline

As far as I can tell Elina is correct. I highlighted below what I think are the relevant rule points.

QuoteRules link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=98632.0

Elliquiy Site Rules
#4.  All sexual role playing and sexual storytelling must involve physically and mentally mature characters. They must be sixteen years of age or over, and/or the physical and mental equivalent. Banned role playing and story subjects include lolicon, shotacon, or any other form of sexualizing prepubescent minors.

Images, Avatars, and Signatures
#1.  No embedding images or videos anyone under eighteen, period. The medium and context are irrelevant, though you may link to such material. If you see such an image, please click on the "Report to moderator" link to alert staff to the issue. Photos, videos, and other evidence of exploitation of minors will be reported to the authorities.

Kye

The ladies are correct.  As long as the character is portrayed as mentally and physically 16 or older. 

Tamhansen

Thank you all. That makes things somewhat easier
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.