The Price of Fame [[looking for all]]

Started by sansa, March 20, 2014, 06:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Sounds interesting. Are you still looking for a co-GM?  I actually have a teenage pop star character I created a few years ago who might fit nicely, or I could create a character on the management team if you prefer?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

azzmeister89

sansa

great to hear everyone!
As for your character Chrystal, yes I am still looking for a co-gm and you could gladly play your old character or create a new one i do not mind either way! :D
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Inari

This has me slightly interested... before I had to leave for a bit I did have an idol character who's world was coming down around her and she was just about to be conditioned to be a slave of sorts. *Shrugs*

I have seen and read many doujins, animes and hentais to see the difference places this could go. I am assuming everyone is just going to be human? ;)

mia h

Anymore details about when this might be starting?
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.