Spunky Sidekick Needed! (Remiel's casting call)

Started by Remiel, October 09, 2009, 10:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

Once upon a Time...

Fairy Tales.  Everyone's heard them. Everyone knows them.  And that's why I like having them as the setting for many of my plots -- they're a familiar basis for imagination.  Knights in armor, princesses in courtly processions, shadowy assassins, scheming nobles, powerful wizards, exotic elves, barbaric orcs, stalwart dwarves, and -- of course -- playful fairies.

Of course, being me, my fairy tales tend to be somewhat on the dark side.  Sometimes the wolf eats the brave woodcutter and ravishes Little Red Riding Hood.  Sometimes Hansel and Gretel never make it home. And so on.

Here are three of the ideas I've had bouncing around in my head for some time.  As you can see, I like variety in my characters' roles.  Female players are preferred here, but I won't say no to a guy if he's an amazing writer.  ;D

The Doomed Kingdom (brother/sister incest)

Alexandra (16) and Victor (17) Neros are the Prince and Princess of the tiny mountain-speckled kingdom of Neros.  King Alexei Neros II, a doting father and admired regent, is nevertheless surrounded by enemies, at home and abroad.  Political intrigue abounds, and the King must walk the razor's edge between diplomacy and cloak-and-dagger subterfuge.  The word on the street is that the king's time is running out... How will his children survive if the unspeakable happens, and they have no one to depend on but each other?

Assassin at the Gate (M dom, F sub, bondage, possibly non-consentual) TAKEN!

Baron John Blackheart is not a nice man.  He is so despised, in fact, that one of the neighboring nobles has hired an assassin to dispatch him within his own castle.  Numerous and many are the men who have fallen under the knife of the Crimson Viper, a woman whose deadliness is matched only by her beauty.  But what happens when her attempt fails, and the Baron turns the tables?  What punishments and tortures will he inflict?

Queen of Ice (F dom, M sub. Possibly F sub as well?)

The Queen of the Elves is a cruel, vain creature, selfish and wanton.  Her favorite past-time is to kidnap the  scions of human kings, lords, and nobles, and collect them in her secretive realm.  Young men and women, the princes and princesses of the land, now serve as her pets and her furniture, her playthings and her carpets.  How long can one young man of royal blood amuse her before she grows bored?

I intend to play the male role in each scenario.  I'm not looking for a quick roll in the hay; I'm a firm believer in the art of the tease, the careful build-up of sexual tension over days and weeks, the exchange of wit and banter and flirtation and innuendo, all building up to the eventual climax that -- when it comes, like a spring wound gradually over time and then released all at once -- will be well worth the wait.

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Kanrya

loviatar

Hmmmm...

I have been trying to avoid becoming a Mistress again, but the Queen of Ice sound like it would be a good release for awhile.

YoungOne

I would really enjoy the Assassin at the gate rp, that is if its still open. Let me know ;)
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0

Remiel

Unfortunately, all three games are closed at this moment.  Thank you for your interest, though, and perhaps we'll collaborate on a future game.  :-)

Remiel

Two more ideas, since my games seem to have slowed down somewhat:

Azula, Queen of Fire

Has anyone else seen Avatar: The Last Airbender?  Aside from being a truly awesome show, with surprisingly complex and mature characterizations, it introduced Azula, the Fire Princess.   She's beautiful, intelligent, powerful, and oh yes, arguably insane.  I have always found myself fascinated by her, and can't help wondering what would've happened if she would've been allowed to do whatever she wanted to the other characters.

I realize that this is a real shot in the dark, but if anyone is interested, I would like to explore either the relationship between Azula and her brother Zuko, or possibly Azula and Katara.  I'm opening this one to all interested players, guys and gals.  PM if interested.  I'll probably play as Zuko with a female, or as Azula with a male.

The Incubus

Based on my short story, "Fiona and the Incubus".  The incubus is basically the male version of the succubus; he fulfills the fantasies of women in return for their souls.  The great thing about the incubus is that he's quite flexible.  Dream of being violated by a tentacle monster? No problem. Secretly desire to be mounted by a dire wolf? He's fine with that.  Do you simply want to be wined and dined by a devilishly handsome gentleman? He can make it happen.  What ever you want, he'll make it happen, in return for becoming his soul-less and undying slave.

You would play the incubus hunter, following in the footsteps of Fiona.  Would you prevail? Or would the monster consume your soul?  Either outcome is equally certain, depending on your willpower and cleverness and level of mental fortitude.

This one is for females only; PM if interested.

Kanrya

id love to do the Avatar RP with you. I watched the avatar shows up until the series fiinale and i loved every bit of it! ^_^

Remiel

As some of my games have recently dropped off, I've been thinking about adding one or two more.  Recently, I've found myself craving an rp where a man and a woman--specifically, one who is a spunky, irascible tomboy--find themselves in situations in which they are forced to endure close, even intimate, contact with each other.  Although perhaps possessed of wildly clashing personalities which result in endless arguments and verbal sniping, they nevertheless develop an increasingly intense sexual tension which ultimately results in...well, you know.  Although I'd be willing to pretty much participate in any setting you can imagine (although I have a personal preference for steampunk or near-future), here are two of the scenarios I'm thinking of:

A Kingdom at War:  Sir Luther is a Knight of the Silver Cities, a veteran warrior in the war against the Barbarian Lords of Krall, has recently recovered from a near-life-threatening injury.  Eager to return to battle once more, he dons his armor and heads back toward the border.  Unfortunately, the war is not going well, and a great portion of the Silver Cities' young men are either dead or under siege.  Enter (your character), a fiery red head whose parents were killed by the Barbarians.  Driven by vengeance and a promise, she disguises herself as a man and enlists as a squire under Sir Luther's command.   

Unfortunately, although noble and valorous in battle, Luther possesses a rather lecherous character.  Discovering that his young squire is, in fact, a woman, he suggests an interesting proposition:  rather than dismissing her, he agrees to keep her under his wing so long as he can help himself to her body whenever it suits him.  Although resisting at first, she reluctantly agrees, realizing that Luther is her best bet to slay the barbarian warlord who murdered her family. 

TAKEN

Recon Squadron Alpha: Lieutenant Gerron Bent and Seargeant Anita James are an elite two-person reconnaissance squad sent to monitor and report on the activities of the Androsynth, a colony of rogue genetically engineered clones who declared their independence from Terran space.  When the Androsynth attack, our resourceful heroes must rely on each other in order to survive.  (There's lots of potential here for delicious sexual tension, as the recon craft is quite small and our heroes will probably have to share a bed, a cramped escape pod, a single-person suit of powered armor, etc. )

Please PM if interested!

Remiel

Because this thread severely needs to be updated.

SEXUAL HARASSMENT INC.

Sexual Harassment Incorporated (SEXH on the New York Stock Exchange) is a multi-billion-dollar real estate development corporation whose empire spans the entire globe.  With offices in Shanghai, Dubai, Amsterdam, and Rome, Sexual Harassment, Inc. is major power player in international politics.  They are responsible for the construction of many of the world's tallest skyscrapers, including the proposed new World Trade Center tower in New York.

Due to its immense influence and political pull, Sexual Harassment, Inc. is exempt from the laws of the United States of America.  Its corporate culture is an extreme version of the "Old Boys Club" where men run the show and women are treated barely better than personal property.

You are:  A recent Ivy League graduate, you have had difficulty finding gainful employment despite your impressive resumé.  Then you were approached by an SHI representative who made you a very enticing offer:  A six-figure salary, your own company car, full benefits and perks, including membership to the company's exclusive golf courses and social clubs.   Not bad for an "administrative assistant."

The catch?  You would have to sign a waiver that allows any male superior to fondle, grope, molest, and even have sex with you at will.  It is a common sight at SHI to see secretaries moaning on their boss' laps, trying vainly to concentrate on typing memos while their bosses penetrate them from below, or to see men ordering their female subordinates to lie down on their desks for a "quickie" before a meeting.   Basically, you sign away any right to your own body.

The contract clearly states that women employees are not to be abused, however, and guarantees safety from any physical harm.  All contraceptives and other forms of birth control will be provided by the company, and any male who works for SHI must undergo a rigorous screening process to eliminate any risk of STDs.   Neglecting birth control measures is a violation of the contract and, should you get pregnant, it will result in instant termination from the company and cessation of all benefits.

What I'm Looking For: A literate, detail-oriented partner who is willing to play this out over Instant Messenger or possibly as a One-Shot.   Your character will be a college graduate, between 22 and 24, who has limited sexual experience (but not necessarily a virgin).    I don't want a doormat, and I'm not looking for a "slave"--I'm looking for a character who is ambitious, talented, and intelligent, who is willing to endure being used on an intensely intimate level in order to get what she wants.   She will be respectful to her employer, but that doesn't mean she can't shoot a witty and sarcastic snipe at him every now and again.  I love verbal jousting, and power struggles.  It might be fun to see how much you can get away with.

Warning: I do have a foot fetish, and there is a strong possibility that that will come into play here.  Your character should not be squeamish about a man touching her feet.   It won't be the whole focus of the interaction, of course.   Other elements I see happening are: male genital worship, breast play, possible bondage. 

If this interests you at all, please send me a PM.  Once again, I am looking for something over either IM, IRC, or possibly as a One-Shot.

Snapespersephone

are your original RP suggestions still open?
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Remiel

Assassin at the Gate is taken, alas.  Thanks for reminding me that this thread needs to be updated!

Snapespersephone

That is fine it is Doomed kingdom that struck my intrest
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

steelsmiter

I like A Kingdom at War, though I was wondering if you'd be open to actually doing battle scenes between socialization/character development/romps?
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Remiel

Under negotiations...

Name:   Black Romance

I want your hate and I want your revenge, you and me could have a Black Romance...

Concept:  Roughly based on the Homestuck concept of "kismesissitude" -- that is, hate attraction -- I would quite like to explore the concept of this "hate romance".   Basically, in a nutshell, kismesissitude is like the mirror opposite of the ordinary, typical romantic love.  It's sexual tension sparked by rivalry, mutual enmity, or hatred, and turned all the way up to eleven.   It's kind of an inverse courtship, a series of encounters where we either provoke each other into fights or just in general attempt to mess with each other's shit.  But it's not as simple as mere hatred; that would be refusing to acknowledge that the other one exists at all.   This would be experiencing extreme sexual attraction for each other--and hating ourselves for it.

If you're not a Homestuck fan, there are other examples of the trope.  Think Starbuck and Apollo from the BattleStar Galactica remake.

Content Level: Whatever we come up with.  Could be VAN, could be BON, could be beyond that.  I'd really like to avoid the gore and mutilation, if it's all right with you, and just focus on the hate sex.

I Prefer... a female player to take on this role, although I'm open to other potential candidates.  I would like you to have a dry sense of humour and a keen grasp of the English language.  Sarcasm is also a plus.   We wouldn't have to write epic tomes when a mere paragraph or two would suffice--I'd like to keep this fairly fast-moving, if possible--but I respond best to partners who inspire me.

I would like your character to be a tomboy.  Pixie cuts / short hair are preferred but not required.   Mine would probably be substantially larger than yours, although, again, this is not required.   The main thing I'm looking for is an acid tongue and a predilection for physical conflict, coupled with an insatiable sex drive.   You should not be above kicking a man in the testicles in order to win an argument.   ;)