The vanity of Vanity. [BDSM, M seeking F] Long-term

Started by Vanity, June 23, 2013, 03:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanity

Greetings. When I first scout out a new potential partner I make a habit of ALWAYS checking their F-list or any derivative thereof before reading what they have to say. According to me it's the quickest path to determine whether you're compatible or not. So here's mine F-list..
See anything you like? Do we have more than one favourite in common? Notice I thoroughly enjoy darker themes? Keep reading. Oh and I'm 25 years old if you fancy such details.

Now you've hopefully noticed that I value one thing quite highly - Intelligent partners. I wish one could elaborate on this trait furthermore, as "intelligent" is quite subjective. What I want from you is to have some form of substance, if you will contribute nothing to the plot and just act the bystander, I will drop you. You wouldn't want such a partner now would you? You can count on me moving the plot forward, do the same. Listen - I know what I want and life's too short to waste on bad roleplays (funny how many aspects I apply that wisdom to).

Oh yes the dominant part. I'm an experienced dom, and all my roleplays have a element of the dichotomy power versus powerless. Being in charge, having power is what gets me going, obviously this has limits. The term godmoding is a rancid term. So if you want to write with me then you need to enjoy being subjugated by another. And do not base your BDSM experiences from the book 50 shades or we're not going to get along, are we clear? Appearances can be deceiving, though I use a harsh tone to cement my will for sinful roleplays, I'm actually quite friendly as a person. A requirement for a healthy RP wouldn't you agree? Communication is a vital part when shaping something together so do not fret on that account.
Post length: I will be aspiring to churn out AT LEAST two decently sized paragraphs per post. I want you to return the favor, a couple of lines per post bores me to no end. Give me description, inner thoughts, fears, ideas etc etc. Even if I'm in the driving seat most of the time.

Lately I've been hungering for a plot to sink me teeth into, something long-term that will spin a delicious story.
It is my goal to post multiple times every week, not on a daily basis so if that's what you're looking for i wish you luck in that endeavour for you shall not find it here.

Fucking plots already!
This will burn us both  Craving
Tags: Incest, BDSM, Ageplay, Risk of pregnancy/pregnancy, possible NC turning con or just consensual (we discuss that).
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Med school is a gargantuan task to finish, but that was not the reason Adam dropped out. At 24 years old he had found a business much more suited to his interests and talents - Drugs. Were it common knowledge the majority would surely attribute the reason as to the death of his father when he was still young. The family that had been four was now left to three. His mother and his sister. One does what one has to being the only male in the family and the mother only finding comfort at the bottom of the flask.
Perhaps his sister had ridden the storm better than any of them, or perhaps worse, it was difficult to tell with her. But if grades were a form of communication then it eased his fears as she conjured outstanding results.
The siblings had a rickety relationship, Adam had adopted an protective mentality when it came to her - or so he told himself, not realizing he confused it with possessiveness. Lying there under the surface, hissing at his thoughts - threatening to overcome them.
And when she one day showed up at a shady party with her boyfriend, at his friends, it did.

Now for this play I want the siblings relationship in the focus. I've yet to decide if his sister would be completely opposed to this, just reluctant, or secretly desiring it as well. Frankly I'm leaning towards the latter, it would fit with the story. Adam is the kind of man who takes what he wants, his sister being no different. He's greedy, he wants everything about her. To control, to subjugate, to make his property. This RP will get as dark as it needs to, romance is not a factor I consider important but there's definitely a twisted form of it present in the RP. I'm quite interested to hear your input on this, and how you'd play his sister.
Inverted world
Tags: Futa, Enslavement, Impregnation, Fantasy, Non-con turning consensual.

You ever heard of the Drow? For this RP it is encouraged you have basic knowledge of them and their ways. I've had an idea which is based off them (based off? It's a textbook rip-off). Alright so it's a textbook rip-off. The drow society is always fickle, dirty play is not only allowed but encouraged. Here, only the strong rule. MC is the third daughter of a powerful matron mother, being the youngest and still largely untested - things are expected of her. Yes, I will be playing the Futa to your female. In an effort for the still young priestess to prove herself worthy, she starts a campaign to the surface world. Seeking for a prize that would gain her respect and standing, failure is not an option for the drow.
I envision this as starting out as a conquest story. YC could be anyone, a hated surface-elf? Human farmgirl that happens to be in the way of the daughters invasion? It would be spicy if she was of nobility, and the small-scale city that is bound to come under assault, is under the control of her family. What a juicy prize.
The story needs to be fleshed out but these are the basics; MC will take YC as slave in one way or another. Impregnation is a major kink of mine so it is required that you enjoy it too, but I guess you already gathered that. Their relationship will be a big chunk of the RP. Keep in mind that Drow society is rather cruel, MC will be cruel to YC - at least in the beginning until she has YC under control. Internal politics and strife within the drow society will play a paramount role in advancing the plot, stagnation of a RP is not something I enjoy. A good communication between the two of us is required to advance the plot. This WILL be a long-term play so come to me with that in mind. I look forward to hearing from you and your ideas!

Lust for depravity
Tags: BDSM, Incest, Non-con, Enslavement, Age play.

Everything's a game to him. Ever since he was young he's viewed others value as what they can do for him - how they are best utilized and manipulated. Over the years he just got good at hiding his corrupting ways.
Wicked people attracts other wicked people and by the age of 24, Matthias had surrounded himself with nefarious friends. Games were their forté. their way of making life interesting. Completely devoid of empathy they devised a game where they competed to subjugate unknowing females, enslaving them and bending them to their will with any means possible.
Points were only rewarded after having shown the other members of the groups, either in person or by filming. The more taboo, the greater the score.

This is where you come in. Matthias younger sister.
Their relationship will from the start not be a bad one as Matthias excels at keeping up a structured image of himself. Like all psychopaths. How he bends her to his will is up to me, I will not be revealing my tricks here.
From the plot summarization and the kink tags you should be able to gather that this is not going to be a nice RP. We will work out the details in PM.

Soft whispers of the setting sun.

Tags: Futa, Vampires, Horror, Enslavement, Pregnancy, Incest, Extreme. Medieval low-fantasy.
Lairel was a young woman who had everything one could wish. A quick wit, dazzling looks and charm - that she came from a wealthy family only added to the jealousy of others.
At an early age she was accepted to the temple of Marantu - Diety of the sun. Through her teens she studied to become a priestess along with the other chosen, it was an honor.
The Sun Lord offered much, powers, wisdom and tranquility for those that followed his teachings. Yet Lairel found no solace in the embrace of the Sun Lord, what he offered was not enough to slake her thirst for... More.
In secrecy she began perverting the rituals, trying to pry it open of the secrets - and the power. It began with small sacrifices, blood and corpses of woodland creatures. Life was holy to the Sun Lord and Lairel had committed the worst of acts. She escalated her plans, eager to break its secrets. She brought men into her room late at nights and engaged in sexual activities, a big no-no in the eyes of Marantu.
In the midst of her 23rd year she had begun with human sacrifices, in the act of sex she would slit their throats and perform rituals with her victims. It was only a matter of time before she was found out, and by the time she was - the woman had become pregnant. Forced into imprisonment until her baby was born. By the age of 24 Lairel had given birth to a daughter.

Her deeds were grim and so her punishment mirrored her acts. Life was holy to the Sun Lord and so he cursed the woman, for having no respect for the living, she would no longer be one. For having insatiable lust for power and pleasure, she was cursed with having her sex replaced with that of a mans, a slave to her own desires. She had runes inscribed into her skin to keep her imprisoned, and shackled to the heart of a mountain to keep others away. And so she was sealed off with her curse to torment her until the end of days.

Centuries passed and the followers of the Sun Lord diminished. In turn, so did his powers. Powers that fueled the imprisonment of Lairel.

-----------------
This is where you come in, my partner. Your character will be the long descendant of the child Lairel bore before her imprisonment, more than that I shall not meddle with.Who she is, what she does is up to you. Keep in mind though that I envision this play to turn into some twisted revenge scheme where your character will have great importance, an agent - and slave - to Lairel since she cannot walk in the sun. Your character will also NOT be turned into a vampire (for the foreseeable future), drinking of blood does not contaminate others, a more specific ritual is needed for that.
Specifics: Lairel will not have a female genitalia, full male genitalia though, cock'n'balls so that needs to be your cup of tea. Keep in mind that this will be a brutal RP, the presence of romance is not something Lairel harbours for her descendant. I'm also not opposed to demolish the sense of "monogamy" between the two. Perhaps Lairel will need to convince someone in power to join her side? That can be done in many ways...
Feel free to ask me questions, together we can spin a delightful tale of depravity.

Heiress to the plantation
Tags: Futa, D/s, Pregnancy, Possibly ageplay. Complete submission.

Jacqueline was the only child of the largest wine plantation in southern france, her family had always been proud of their products and she was adamant in seeing that it remained on top. The twist, however, is that the bulk of their workers are slaves. Her mother was and always would be a slave, even if she was married to her father, her place would never change. Jacqueline upholds the same position as her father, and will be the successor of the plantation once he appoints her. Now at the age of 24 her father has continuously taken distance from the production, leaving it mainly in Jacqueline's capable hands. It won't be long now, she thinks, until he appoints her to the new head. With such a title you gain privileges along with the responsibility. One of them being that she must pick a slave to be her mate...

Now in this RP I want to focus on the dynamic of slave training and how Jacqueline shapes her into complete obedience. It is essentially a Master/Slave plot yet with the correct partners you can make watching paint dry a jolly good time. I am aiming for this RP to be long-term. Earning the complete submission of a character is an art.

Vindication from within.
Tags: Futa, Incest, Pregnancy, Prostitution (not necessarily of your character). Possibly Ageplay though the plot will work fine without.

Yes yes you read right, for this plot I will be playing a Futa (my version of futa's have no balls and the slit is conveniently located beneath the cock). Now the setting for the idea is eastern europe after world war 2. My character was a lieutenant in the country's army, disgraced by defeat and now facing occupation of a foreign nation she retires from service. Determined to discover the fate of her younger sister she returns and begins the search, to her help she has several of her unit - discharged honorably or dishonorably. Together they form the cornerstones of a gang with great aspirations, vengeance and profit is the main drive that unifies them all - My character proved her worth on the battlefield, thus gaining their loyalty but loyalties can be fickle can't they?

I envision this plot as my character going into the criminal business (like there's any other option in a occupied country), starting a brothel and using this as their base of command. So many delicious alternatives are open from there on, now as for YOUR character. Obviously that is mc's younger sister (you CAN play older if you want to, I honestly won't mind). You've had a rough time during the war and would be overjoyed to meet your older sister again. But war changes people, the glow in my eyes has changed too hasn't it? And now that she's found you again, she won't let go..

Seeds of Anarchy
Tags: Mxf, Non-con, BDSM, Possibly pregnancy, medieval setting.
What kind of person do you become once ambition is the only thing you can identify yourself with? What if chaos, anarchy and depravity sings your lullabies at night? Such is the reality for Tuon, a minor noble of the archipelago kingdom of Deepwater chasm. How does one go about when you want to topple a kingdom that is not ridden by war or another other true maladies? You plot, you scheme and you seed discord whenever you can. Cunning and ambitious, Tuon begins his life's work, only the downfall of the kingdom is acceptable to him - Anarchy in the streets!

A skeleton plot as you can tell, I plan on having plenty of intrigues in this roleplay. Lots of schemes between nobles and opportunities no one can really predict. I make this very clear, Tuon is NOT immortal, he is flawed and has weaknesses yet there is no doubt that he is driven. Now as for your character, it can be some other minor noble lady, a mere commoner or anything inbetween. This is the step below Prince/princess plots because well they sound dull (hypocritical? noo.). The dynamic between our characters will be one of the main themes in the roleplay, my idea is that Tuon will make your character submit completely to him and to use you as he sees fit. Note that this does NOT mean your character will be a meaningless lump in the big scheme of things, I want her very active in his plots. Perhaps if Tuon is skilled enough, he can make her betray her family for him? Such would provide plenty of juicy opportunities indeed!

Sounds interesting? Have questions?
Let me know what you think in a PM, bonus points if you want to add an idea of your own - let's  CREATE A GOOD FUCKING STORY!!!

Vanity

Vanity

Allow me to bring this to the forefront of your attention.

Vanity

Still open. Searching for compatible people which does not necessarily mean the specific plots ive got here.

Vanity

Vanity

Vanity

Vanity

Vanity

Vanity

Vanity