One-on-ones

Started by Violet Maui, December 28, 2005, 05:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet Maui

Alright guys, any pms (if they've been sent) haven't yet arrived. e_e

Silvestine, I don't have any in mind at the moment, but I'm open to most anything. have any ideas to throw around?
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Offs & Ons :: PM if interested!

MagicalPen

A Viking situation could be interesting (from your first post)....how does that sound?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Brandon

If youve still not gotten any PMs by this time then Ild suggest contacting Lilac and the mods to see if theres some problem with your private message features. Most of the mods seem to be away at the moment so Lilac acctually might be your best bet to get it looked at by the end of the day
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Violet Maui

-Has a tantrum.- I don't like waiting though. -Blush.- Although, I do have instant messengers, if anyone wants to contact me, lemme know.

Silvestine: Sounds like fun! Try and PM me, and I'll see if I get it. If not, we'll discuss it on here or over IM.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Brandon

Ill send you an IM in a minute thenĀ  ;D

Edit: Or send me one. I forget how to add contacts on MSN :P
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Violet Maui

Alright, let me try log in. This computer is so old, I have to choose my programs wisely.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Violet Maui

guardian, seems that I'm only having trouble with certain PMs. autumn isn't able to get ahold of me either, so please feel free to send me an email (hotmail) or message. :D

Brandon

Seems I need to get you added to my ocntact list on MSN first...I sent you a request but i think its being buggy again

Violet Maui

Seems we're having a bad computer day all around ne?

Brandon

Might be...do you have yahoo instead? I rarely have problems with it but I dont have nor do I want AIM

Violet Maui

I don't have yahoo, my pc doesn't support it.

Brandon

Ok got you on my list but it says your offline now ???

MagicalPen

Yahoo! Messenger (i have it) seems to do more damage to my PC then AIM....interesting. I prefer AIM anyways

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Violet Maui

I'm not offline persay, I'm trying to log in without success. -hangs head.- I'm going to go restart this beast.

I have aim. xvioletdangerx

Brandon

So its just being buggy again, gotcha...well Ild still send a Pm to the mods and Lilac to see whats up

Violet Maui

Elvi

Damn!
Another coffee spilled.......*snarls*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Violet Maui

PhoenixBlaze

*shifty eyes and evil grin* Occult you say?! I could do that I like demons, demons are fun. *pokes violet*
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Violet Maui

-poked. squeaks-

you like demons, eh? Well well, do pm me then.

Elvi

Quote from: Violet Maui on March 29, 2006, 08:35:47 PM
-gasp! gives embroidered cloth-

*points up at her avatar......points to her name*
I am that which needs candy too.....but as with all chaos, the letters are mixed up.

Violet Maui

-Gives candy, lots and lots of candy.- All better?

Hunter

Elvi

Holds up a sign while munching through the chocolates, while smiling and nodding.

Sorry... Can't talk... Eating
[/tt]