Recruitment Thread: Marvel, Nightmares of Future Past (Dead)

Started by BlackStone, April 06, 2017, 12:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

Closing recruitment thread from lack of interest.

BlackStone

Okay listed below is the character bio for submissions.  I will stress I am looking for the most part new and original characters, or a fresh face on existing ones.  Also keep in mind heroes on the level of Thor, Magneto, Hulk, Phoenix, and their like would had been the top targets for Sentinels during the war, so the likelihood of their survival is very slim.  If you are unsure of your concept and want to PM it to me first, feel free and I will let you know if I allow it or not.  I know it is a pain in the ass with me not listing who is dead and unavailable, but that would be a huge and long research effort and I do not really have to time to do that, not to mention there is nothing preventing someone from taking up a heroes mantel and fighting in their name against the Sentinel bastards who killed them.  Also I am not big on face claims of current real life actors and actresses.  I will accept any decent artwork for character representation as well.

Looking forward to seeing what people come up with.

Current Marvel Characters claimed  As of 10 Apr
None

For anyone sending in their concept by PM, please include Lothoris in the PM as he is Co-GM for this game

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Paste the URL of the image you are using here.[/img][/float]
[b]Player ID:[/b] Your Elliquiy login ID

[font=French Script MT][b][size=20pt]Character Basics[/size][/b][/font]
[b]Name:[/b] What are they called
[b]Code/Hero Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Self explanatory
[b]Origin:[/b] Mutant, Altered Human, Magic, Hi-Tech, Alien, Robot, etc
[hr]

[font=French Script MT][b][size=20pt]Character Appearance[/size][/b][/font]
[b]Height:[/b] In inches and/or cm
[b]Weight:[/b] In Lb and/or Kg
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b] Specify if not clear from the photo, or put As Picture.
[b]Eye Color:[/b] As above
[b]Build:[/b] As above.
[b]Distinguishing marks:[/b] Is there anything unusual about them, piercings, tattoos, scars,  missing limbs, etc.
[b]Occupation:[/b] Self explanatory
[b]Residence:[/b] Keep in mind almost all of the major cities in North America were devastated in the Sentinel War.  Feel free to knock yourself out otherwise with your creativity

[hr]
[size=12pt][b]Personality:[/b] [/size]
What sort of person are they, how do they react to others, what pushes their buttons, what calms them down. Please type at least one paragraph

[hr]
[size=12pt][b]History:[/b] [/size]
Feel free to be creative but do try to limit the big damn hero moments, as I promise you will have your moments in the game.  Keep in mind the setting and all characters will be starting out in a relocation center in Memphis.  Feel free if you want to add in how you ended up there.  For those of you playing ordinary humans, you have been identified with the dormant X-Factor gene and have been reduced to second class citizens, and your objection to that status could be how you found yourself in a relocation facility.

[hr]
[size=12pt][b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] [/size]
When you are putting them down, do try to give me some frame of reference, such as if you say your character can stretch, tell me how far.  If they have super strength, tell me how much they can lift.  If they have super speed, how fast can they move.   I am not looking for [i][u]War and Peace[/u][/i] in your descriptions, but I do want to be able to wrap my mind about the bounds and range of your powers/abilities.  If your abilities are derived from an object, item, power armor, put it in this section as well.

[hr]
[size=12pt][b]Skills:[/b] [/size]
Talents and Skills, stuff that is not super powered goes here, like you are a Black Belt in Martial Artist, you have a skilled knowledge of electronics, you hold a PhD level education in nuclear fusion, etc.

[hr]
[size=12pt][b]Equipment:[/b] [/size]
Mainly for you Hi-Tech heroes out there who are normal human without it.  Also for heroes who have a significant unique item in their possession similar like Captain America's shield, Sif's sword spear, etc

[hr]
[size=12pt][b]Limitations/Weaknesses:[/b][/size]
Your character should have at least one.   The more powerful your hero, the more limitations I will make you take to balance out and make it fair for players who did not

[hr]
[b]Other Info:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Optional
[b]On's:[/b] Optional
[b]Off's:[/b] Optional

Anything else you think might be important. (Optional, if you can't think of anything you may delete this section).

Lothoris

Orange Marmalade

*pokes his head in* Where'd everyone from the other thread go?

Juggtacular

Diesel Heart

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on April 09, 2017, 08:04:43 PM
*pokes his head in* Where'd everyone from the other thread go?

I'll submit my CS soon.  I just hope she's not taken yet.