Th.e P.ARTY! SC.ENE ▮▮▮ One female Spot.

Started by LeSane, September 01, 2012, 11:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaulera

Keeping in mind that the only roles available are male, are you still interested?

NightRabbit

Yes, very much so! I'm willing to do either role.

LeSane

Quote from: NightRabbit on September 16, 2012, 03:11:30 PM
Awesome! This RP looks amazing. I'd love to join up if you don't mind!

Go for it set up a resever then start on your profile. I am doing the intro post so others can get a feel of it. = ~= Though it will be long. Just be mindful everyone.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LeSane

Alright people the intro post is up. So post at your own paces. Please remember that its just my opening don't expect to see that massive text wall again unless I am brave enough to let my hands endure that torture.

Also you all can start posting in the OoC.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

NightRabbit

I'm going to do the Artist's Son but can someone help me size the pictures?
I'm trying to get it right but I'm having trouble.

NightRabbit

THE ARTIST'S 'Zany' SON
   Rodrigo DiMatteo
heir of the DiMatteo family & 23 years young
Intelligent | Eccentric | Fun-Loving | Creative | Sweetheart
Current state of employment: Web Designer
   NightRabbit

LeSane

Vaulera

I would like to state for the record, that the father of that man is none other than Kanji Tatsumi, folding chair wielding, possibly homosexual, best fighting game grappler ever.

NightRabbit

@Scarification: Thanks! I'm really excited about this. :3

@Vaulera: ...I was unaware of this. *looks on wikipedia and reads up* Wow! Cool! ;D

LeSane

Ummm Anon I would like to point out there is a set list to pick from. I don't think you saw it.
The only male spot open would be the Model's Son. Maybe later down the line I might look for other spots if someone drops out.
If you would like to join you might have to alter it a bit. ^ ~^; Also your character looks older then twenty-one,

Anon315

Quote from: Scarification on September 17, 2012, 01:46:27 AM
Ummm Anon I would like to point out there is a set list to pick from. I don't think you saw it.
The only male spot open would be the Model's Son. Maybe later down the line I might look for other spots if someone drops out.
If you would like to join you might have to alter it a bit. ^ ~^; Also your character looks older then twenty-one,

Ah, I had indeed not seen the list. I will.. make changes.

I also now see why I did not see the list. Most of it is filled in, except for the Model's, which is such tiny text amid the list of characters.

Anon315

The Model's 'Capricious' Son
   Jun Kawakita
heir of the Kawakita family & 24 years young
Dedicated | Energetic | Fastidious | Gregarious | Handsome
Current state of employment: DJ

Anon315

Inari

I just did. :P

Make a full profile in the profile thread and get posting!

(Btw I am co-gm!)

Anon315

Quote from: Starcry on September 17, 2012, 12:05:32 PM
I just did. :P

Make a full profile in the profile thread and get posting!

(Btw I am co-gm!)

Oh. Well yeah, I just... you didn't say that. *backpedals*

I will do so post-haste!

Inari

If you read the intro post properly you would have known silly!

Anon315

I knew you were a Co-GM, I just didn't know that was you giving me the stamp of approval.

Inari

We both do! Now if you have any more questions please pm either Scar or myself! :)

LeSane

We need another female spot due to the sudden dropping of our Musician's daughter by Acid lips.

Gekido

This peaked my interest however I really don't want playing another players characters. Anyways I just wanted to wish you luck in finding a person and I will be looking forward to reading this rp.

Anon315

I can't speak for our GM's, but I believe that the only requirements of the new character is that it be a female, and she be the daughter of a Musician. I don't think they're asking you to step into the departed character's shoes.

LeSane

It would be your own character you would not be taking the her character.
Le sigh~ I wish people asked instead of assuming.