New idea: Drawn into bondage

Started by Beorning, February 22, 2012, 07:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello again, people :)

Here's a new idea for a story I'd like to try out... The story comes in two variants: a realistic one and a fantastical one:

The realistic version!

I'd like to play a young woman who gets drawn into BDSM lifestyle. My character would someone who has always been only into "vanilla" sex - but, for some reason, she starts experimenting - and is surprised to find BDSM appealing. Slowly, she'd become a bondage sub, would start wearing corsets, posture collars and the like. My writing partner would play a dom (male or female) who would be my character's "guide": the person who introduces my character into the intricacies of BDSM.

The fantastical version!

Again, I'd like to play a young woman who gets drawn into something new and unusual for her... This time, though, it'd be something more than just normal BDSM. My character would be noticed by some sort of supernatural creature who comes from a hidden world quite reminiscent of BDSM motivs. My character would fall under the being's influence and would be slowly drawn into coming to this other world. Once there, she'd be shaped into a BDSM-styled being herself... For this version of the story, I'm looking for someone to play the aforementioned supernatural being.

Any takers? If so, please PM me ;)