News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

On & Off's - Looking for a specific page

Started by JackWhite, April 20, 2013, 04:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackWhite

Hey!

Quite some time ago I found a great O/O's page completed with nice pictures of the lady's likes but I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyone an idea about which one I'm talking?

Nadir

... that's not very specific. Can you give some examples?

NiceTexasGuy

Do you know how to do a search?  (look up and to the right)

If you remember a unique word or phrase, you can try going to the Ladies Ons and Offs forum then do a search with that/those word(s) ... also, you could try a search of this:  [img]  which will eliminate all those without pictures (so you'll only have three pages to search instead of 46.

Also, one other thought -- are you sure it was Ladies and not Lieges, because you could be searching the wrong place.

Good luck.
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

Nadir

The search function will only work for old posts. Nothing from '13 will show up, and probably nothing after August '12 either.

Oniya

If you remember specific Ons and Offs, you can use the Players tab at the top of the screen, but this will only work if she has also filled out the 'matrix style' preferences.  Hopefully from there, you might recognize her name and be able to double-check through the thread-type preferences.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Formless

This might be a far stretch but ...

Depending on your browser's history folder , you can try to go back to that date and see which pages you've visited.

Still if it's not ' too ' long ago i.e.

Lady Hecate

Any hint of her name you may remember? Many people tend to decorate their O/O with images, I know I am guilty for that also.

JackWhite

The problem is that I cannot be specific :p

She had pictures for every single turn on. Small squares with the name under it, several rows.

Nadir

Naiah

JackWhite

Something like yours but with smaller pictures in horizontal rows.

Gman001

Quote from: Dim Hon on April 20, 2013, 09:35:59 AM
The search function will only work for old posts. Nothing from '13 will show up, and probably nothing after August '12 either.

Yeah, what gives with this?  I'd be willing to donate a few bones to get this fixed.

Oniya

Quote from: Gman001 on April 23, 2013, 10:30:32 PM
Yeah, what gives with this?  I'd be willing to donate a few bones to get this fixed.

Veks talks about it here.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Nadir

It's fixable, but would take E offline to do it

Quote from: Vekseid on December 06, 2012, 05:16:36 PM
Yeah, unfortunately it's something I need to shut the server down for the better portion of a day to fix.
[/s]

NinjaOniya strikes

Gman001

Vekseid

Basically with ordering the new slave server already and plans to shut down the current slave, this will disable search entirely until we move to the new server.