Planeshift: Innistrad (D&D 5.0) (Closed to new interest!)

Started by Roleplay Frog, June 24, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

OOC THREAD, woo!
Character Sheets

IC Thread

NSFW Motivational

Mists gather and the lantern light dims to a yellow pallor that barely lights up the sign etched into the door. The same strange arrow-and-rose image that was on the invitation. Those invited and perhaps those that were not hurry inside, for the night is not safe for the living.
At a full moons night like this, werewolves hunt for prey, giving in to their animalistic urges to breed the lucky and devour the unlucky, vampires hunt for past-time and food and Geists haunt the streets.
The few angels and inquisitors that keep the faithful of the churchgoers safe during the day are absent and many hide away from the terrors of the night.

The man that has gathered you is old and dirty, but his eyes are absent of dementia and insanity, all too common traits of those that life too long.

"It wasn't always like this." The man begins. "Once, a mighty archangel was guarding us from all evil." Is this all you are wasting your time for? A lecture about Avacyn that any priest could have given you? The man grins as if reading your thoughts.
"And you are going to change that. But.. before I go on, I'll have to ask that any that are not willing to go into the most dangerous places of this world leave now. This task is not one for the feeble and as soon as you set out on it, the eyes of darkness will take notice of you. So leave now, and forget this meeting. Or stay, and hear me out."

What will you do?

Planeshift: Innistrad  is a D&D Supplemental, combining MTG Lore with a D&D setting, a la Curse of Strahd, no prior knowledge is required. Infact, I'll be heavily adapting things anyway, expect a Ravenloft styled gothic setting with strong erotic subtones.

I'm looking to take players from level 1 to 10 at the least, so please only apply if you can committ yourself for several months as well as post actively (Defined as at least twice weekly to me)

Player Recruitment
-27 point buy
-Lvl 2 (You are new or almost new to adventuring.)
-Max starting gold, Max HP per level.
-Every race goes, if you can write them convincingly.
-Every gender variation goes
-Nonevil alignment encouraged (You are classical heroes fighting gothic evils. Lewd Evils.
-Can submit here (prefered) or over pm if shy.
-Approval, should there be abundant interest, is based on Frog Factor(tm) Frog factor is a secret formula of how nicely the overall character fits to the campaign I envision, how nicely the backround is written plus how soon you respond/show interest. I'll not give a definite player limit, but I aim for a consistent party of 3-5.
-Open to a Co-DM if anyone wants to sacrifice themselfs/try themselfs at the thing.
-Character sheet written out using the following code:

[float=right][img height=300](Picture here, keep a gothic hero aesthetic in mind, multiple pictures are possible but not necessary)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Class(es):[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b](If different from picture in some way)
[b]Fetishes:[/b] (Name a few things you want to happen to your character.)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (Name something you really don't want to happen to your character.)
[b]Backround and Harrowing:[/b] (You are allowed any backround, but all characters must have a Harrowing event in their backstory, either from [url=https://media.wizards.com/2016/downloads/DND/CoS_Character_Options.pdf]this list[/url] or something equivalent self-written.)
[b]Backstory:[/b](Try to explain your characters motivations, fears and hopes. No need to write essays, just give me a good idea how they 'tick'. Also explain any peculiarities, for example an unusual heritage.)

[b]Additional questions![/b]
[i]What does a true hero look like to your character?:[/i]
[i]What does a true villain look like to your character?:[/i]

[b]Ability Scores[/b](+Modifiers)
Str
Dex
Con
Int
Wis
Cha

[b]HP:[/b] [b]Armor Class:[/b] [b]Initiative Bonus:[/b] [b]Speed:[/b]
[b]Strong Saves:[/b]
[b]Proficiencies:[/b]
[b]Equipment and items:[/b]
[b]Attacks[/b] (Attack total and damage with chosen weapon

[b]Spellcasting[/b] (Delete if your character has none)
Cantrips:

Grade 1:

[spoiler=Random notez!]
Please post a picture of a cute vampire here just to show you read this far.
[/spoiler]

All literary inconsistencies in the above are fully intentional and stylistic choices or something.
Feel free to ask any questions below.

schnookums

So since you're going to be adapting things I'm guessing it's not necessary to tie things in the the specifics of the world? (i.e. My uncle is the Lunarch's Nephew! Hi Uncle Geralf!) but to keep things more along a general gothic horror feel?

Vonandi

Tentatively interested, depends on how grounded the group turns out to be.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: schnookums on June 24, 2018, 06:49:04 PM
So since you're going to be adapting things I'm guessing it's not necessary to tie things in the the specifics of the world? (i.e. My uncle is the Lunarch's Nephew! Hi Uncle Geralf!) but to keep things more along a general gothic horror feel?

Yes. Though I'll use (a partial own) spin on the lore.

Drowdeviant

What classes and class archetypes are allowed? xD
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Chulanowa

Every race?
Any gender?
Frog, you have my interest.
AGAIN.

RedPhoenix

Folks I know my pen and paper game playing amphibians and let me tell you this one here is tops.

Okay questions

1) You say lewd enemies. What board are you thinking this game goes on? What sort of lewd content are you envisioning? Will there be NC content and if so can we opt out?

2) Are we natives of Innistrad or does it suck us in like Ravenloft?

3) Anything from an official source that isn't allowed or you'd like us to stay away from?

Thanks! :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Hamadryad

I've got the same questions as Red, once they're answered I'll be happy to make a character though :)

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Drowdeviant on June 24, 2018, 09:09:11 PM
What classes and class archetypes are allowed? xD

Yes.
1) You say lewd enemies. What board are you thinking this game goes on? What sort of lewd content are you envisioning? Will there be NC content and if so can we opt out?

1. I believe that, by virtue of the setting alone, the campaign by necessity ought to be exotic NC. If I see a bunch of people with a fetish beastsexies, I'll move it to extreme, if not, happy to keep it there. Now I'm not a big fan of the binding whipping branding partytime approach and I consider customizing things a bit to the individual players, but well, all the things you imagine a creative-pervy vampire/werewolf/pick your gothic monster trope here doing are on the table and while I am happy to fade to black uncomfortable/darker stuff, the afformentioned dark romance themes are what motivates the setting to a certain degree.

To get into my mindset for boss-lewdities, just watch any movie where you have the villain rather than primarly kill and destroy things, try to take over a place and corrupt one of the heroes into sexy alternate versions that go from meek and annoying to strong and enticing.

Quote2) Are we natives of Innistrad or does it suck us in like Ravenloft?
I've pondered this one myself and am open to someone being sucked in and unable to leave, but to reduce the culture shock I recommend native of a backwater village, unless you are confident in your portrayal. (We're using the MTG Multiverse lorewise, so a lot of things could be possible.)

3) Anything from an official source that isn't allowed or you'd like us to stay away from

Lorewise: Do what you think you would enjoy and are able to do, an aasimar-warlock is harder to write out than a human fighter.
Mechanics wise: If I had my pick I'd rule out the Unearthed Arcana classes. For one, because it's a time-honed tradition for me from 3.5, for two while I can deal with them they confuse the heck out of other players often enough.
Lewdswise: I'm no good with overly submissive males.

QuoteI've got the same questions as Red, once they're answered I'll be happy to make a character though :)

You'll have to convince me that you wont drop out of this campaign as fast as you did my Purgatory setting however.

QuoteFolks I know my pen and paper game playing amphibians and let me tell you this one here is tops.

Frog, you have my interest.
AGAIN

Can't knock the Frog. *flexes, would blush at praise but Frogs are cold-blooded!*

VonDoom

Hmm. I think I have a concept solid in mind this time, sadly couldn't come up with anything I really liked in time for the Game of Traps game.

I'm thinking a female human Warlock. Still good aligned, but with a fascination for the dark arts and a tendency to romanticize the poor and misunderstood  less obviously horrifying monsters.

Going to work out the proper application soon-ish, but this is the image I had in mind for the character.

Obviously plenty of detail to work out still, but how does that basic idea strike you, Froggy One?

Also this
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

RedPhoenix

Okay that answers my questions and it sounds good.

Now to think about what I want to play. I'm thinking a frontliner cleric since that seems to combine the things that parties on E tend to lack.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: VonDoom on June 25, 2018, 07:23:41 AM
Hmm. I think I have a concept solid in mind this time, sadly couldn't come up with anything I really liked in time for the Game of Traps game.

I'm thinking a female human Warlock. Still good aligned, but with a fascination for the dark arts and a tendency to romanticize the poor and misunderstood  less obviously horrifying monsters.

Going to work out the proper application soon-ish, but this is the image I had in mind for the character.

Obviously plenty of detail to work out still, but how does that basic idea strike you, Froggy One?

Also this

Could be quite an interesting character!
Blood sucking monster
Or poor and misunderstood?

VonDoom

Excellent. Got a follow up question, then: I tried looking up a bit on culture in Innistrad and it doesn't seem to be a very diverse -- which definitely fits the sense of a paranoia- and superstition-ridden rural setting. Would my character stick out as a human foreigner, or are we handwaving this, what with the wide variety of d&d races being available?

O&O

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: VonDoom on June 25, 2018, 09:11:12 AM
Excellent. Got a follow up question, then: I tried looking up a bit on culture in Innistrad and it doesn't seem to be a very diverse -- which definitely fits the sense of a paranoia- and superstition-ridden rural setting. Would my character stick out as a human foreigner, or are we handwaving this, what with the wide variety of d&d races being available?

Larger towns will be mostly neutral towards unassuming seeming humans of various ethnicity and anyone that could pass for such, like well adjusted dwarfs or half-elves. Anything more exotic or unusual is going to attract attention, especially in smaller communities and having such a character in disguise could be part of a roleplay endeavour. Pure or almost pure humans make up over 98% of the non-monstrous population.
I allow players to be whatever race available, how fittingly that race is expressed, if it is something more exotic like a minotaur or aasimar, is a test of the player.

schnookums

Are we just posting basic ideas for now, or should we jump in with a full character sheet? In any case my elevator pitch would be a young and sheltered wizard, daughter of a templar, who has fled her home and is trying to find the truth to what appears to be her father's untimely demise. She believes he was set up by another in the church because her father had refused the man permission to marry his daughter, the PC. (There's much more detail to the idea but that's the basic pitch)

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: schnookums on June 25, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
Are we just posting basic ideas for now, or should we jump in with a full character sheet? In any case my elevator pitch would be a young and sheltered wizard, daughter of a templar, who has fled her home and is trying to find the truth to what appears to be her father's untimely demise. She believes he was set up by another in the church because her father had refused the man permission to marry his daughter, the PC. (There's much more detail to the idea but that's the basic pitch)

Works for me.
As for your question.. I'm open and welcoming for full sheets already, but giving me a basic idea of a character can help you gain clarity, before you spent time writing something up I might dislike.

Gilgameshian

As someone who recently got back into Magic and who loves some good 5e I'll plant a flag of interest here.

I'm tentatively thinking some kind of Aasimar which, in Innistrad, would probably be someone blessed by the Avacyn worshiping angels? Not sure what class yet but I like the idea of someone trying to be the bright spot in a dark world and getting corrupted into something closer to a "He Who Fights Monsters" kind of anti-hero over time.

Either way I'm thinking some kind of warrior type like Fighter or Paladin. I play a bunch of spellcasters irl so I'd like to shake it up.

Or play an assassin. Always do love some sneaky stabbing.

Okay, so maybe I'm not set in stone yet on anything but melee combat but I like Innistrad and I like 5e. That's enough for now right?
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Gilgameshian on June 26, 2018, 02:48:53 AM
As someone who recently got back into Magic and who loves some good 5e I'll plant a flag of interest here.

I'm tentatively thinking some kind of Aasimar which, in Innistrad, would probably be someone blessed by the Avacyn worshiping angels? Not sure what class yet but I like the idea of someone trying to be the bright spot in a dark world and getting corrupted into something closer to a "He Who Fights Monsters" kind of anti-hero over time.

Either way I'm thinking some kind of warrior type like Fighter or Paladin. I play a bunch of spellcasters irl so I'd like to shake it up.

Or play an assassin. Always do love some sneaky stabbing.

Okay, so maybe I'm not set in stone yet on anything but melee combat but I like Innistrad and I like 5e. That's enough for now right?

Very blessed, yes.

Yeah, IRL spellcasting is boring after a while, I get ya.

*chuckles* Enough, yes, I reckon.

VonDoom

I've been looking at the harrowing events and kinda like the notion of the fiend possession listed as point 9. How would something like this manifest? Though 1 could also work well to trigger an unhealthy fascinating with monsters...

O&O

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: VonDoom on June 26, 2018, 08:32:00 AM
I've been looking at the harrowing events and kinda like the notion of the fiend possession listed as point 9. How would something like this manifest? Though 1 could also work well to trigger an unhealthy fascinating with monsters...

Given your initial idea the unhealthy fascination seems to fit more. Pick a monster-group like a reverse ranger favored enemy. (Not saying you'll get direct mechanical penalties, more.. roleplay.. opportunities. *wiggles secondary eyelids*)
If you are set on the posession, that is partially up to the DM, from the ocassional giggle and whispered thought to full on trying to take control chit chat (Though your character is the one in control at all times).
It would somewhat depend on how the character shapes, but I've seen a DM use the fiend posession thing to have a low int character give wise input on ocassion, it can work nicely.

VonDoom

Oh, the unhealthy fascination would be there either way, no worries there. I was mostly thinking which of those would work best to lead up to it.  ;D

O&O

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: VonDoom on June 26, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
Oh, the unhealthy fascination would be there either way, no worries there. I was mostly thinking which of those would work best to lead up to it.  ;D

*chuckles* Keep in mind you can come up with your own flavour of the backround spooks too. It's just for me to have an alternate poking stick for the players in a 'throw everything at them and see what scares best' kinda approach. *nodnod*

Gilgameshian

Settled on a Aasimar Paladin who's going to be ripe for some corruption (He's reluctant but has a vicious side waiting to come out).

Managed to have just enough gold for all the things I wanted too. Backstory and a picture are the last things I gotta tinker with. Hopefully a sheet will be finished and sent off before tomorrow's done.
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Kathyan

I had this idea of a
dragonborn
bard aiming for school of swords, a charlatan born from a male human merchant and a female dragon who was supposed to have her second identity as
tiefling
warrior.

Maybe I'd make more sense if she was a tiefling passing as a dragonborn though if people were less scared of a dragonborn than from a fiendish tiefling but if that's so could I just build her using the dragonborn traits?

Roleplay Frog

People are likely to be equally scared of either and mistake either as Devil-spawn anyway, so from that perspective all equally good. .. or bad.. if you dun hide it a bit *chuckles*

For paladins: eh.. corrupted paladin has been done a lot, buuut open to seeing your take on it. ^^

Gilgameshian

Well in this case I'm not intending him to be a corrupted fall-from-grace Paladin. Just go from the Path of Devotion to the Path of Vengeance down the line. I don't want him going full blackguard or anything.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I mean, even in MtG canon Avacyn had her moments of bloodthirsty rage. Albeit there were circumstances around that >.>

Kathyan

Hard to hide being a dragonborn :P  but given the picture I chose I thought the closest thing would be a tiefling but that ends being even worse xD

By the way it was on other game were the altered dragonborn were mentioned and forgot to ask if that's ok here as well. ^^

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Gilgameshian on June 26, 2018, 01:34:27 PM
Well in this case I'm not intending him to be a corrupted fall-from-grace Paladin. Just go from the Path of Devotion to the Path of Vengeance down the line. I don't want him going full blackguard or anything.

I mean, even in MtG canon Avacyn had her moments of bloodthirsty rage. Albeit there were circumstances around that >.>

Shush shush. That's spoiler. though I might depart from the common lore a fair bit because as fun as big and colorless is, they're a bit extreme to deal with for an average rp group.

QuoteHard to hide being a dragonborn :P  but given the picture I chose I thought the closest thing would be a tiefling but that ends being even worse xD

By the way it was on other game were the altered dragonborn were mentioned and forgot to ask if that's ok here as well. ^^

Dragonborn with bewbs is fine by me. but yeah, you'll want to cloak up and invest in disguse or magic that does the same.. or deal with being the outsider in a place were outsiders are known to om nom nom the populance.

Gilgameshian

Edited that bit as a spoiler in case people didn't want to know I guess. I figured the set's been out a good bit. Either way I tend to agree that that going at Big Colorless would be a...Waste  8-)

I'll see myself out out after mentioning that that particular set, however, had some of my favorite art. I have an Archangel Avacyn Commander Deck that doesn't do well at winning but is damn fun. I digress though.

Kathyan

Well mundane disguising wont cover vestigial wings, tail and horns, a cloak could work for the first two but not for the latter and disguise self only lasts for an hour and it is not a ritual and I intended to go bard not warlock so I guess I'll just have to deal with the difficulties of being an outsider.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Kathyan on June 26, 2018, 02:31:31 PM
Well mundane disguising wont cover vestigial wings, tail and horns, a cloak could work for the first two but not for the latter and disguise self only lasts for an hour and it is not a ritual and I intended to go bard not warlock so I guess I'll just have to deal with the difficulties of being an outsider.

Town crier has subscribed to you and hit the bell button.

Village Mob liked your post.

Village Mob has started following you.

greenknight

I'm interested and am looking to restart
this fellow, Kryztofs
. He'll be a full-on haunted one, raised by his
mother
his actual mother, a night hag
. In terms of mechanics, I'll use a tiefling  with the Alternate Appearance (to appear extremely pale, almost as if frozen or recovering from it) and the Devil's Tongue features.

Alternately, I might crib a page from 3e WoD-loft and use
this big guy
as a caliban, a child twisted by some curse in the womb. They replaced half-orcs in White Wolf/Sword and Sorcery's Ravenloft products and use the same mechanics.
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

Roleplay Frog

Hrmnn.. big guy reminds me of Drax so slightly leaning to that if you are 50-50 :P

Kathyan

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on June 26, 2018, 02:43:09 PM
Town crier has subscribed to you and hit the bell button.

Village Mob liked your post.

Village Mob has started following you.

Lol, everything was alright until the last one, that does sounds worrisome :o

But I was planning to go with a heroic approach, guess a misunderstood hero. Although what if took the folk hero background? nah I don't think it fit what I had in mind. A misfit sounds better. And in the worst of the cases maybe villagers could also try to capture and get lewd with the supposedly human eating outsider?

Drowdeviant

*is split between going sultry dominatrix assimar/angel gal or with a slightly psycho cleric/sorcerer multiclass* xD
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Roleplay Frog

The mob could to that, yes. :P

Sultry anything sounds best!

greenknight

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on June 26, 2018, 02:49:59 PM
Hrmnn.. big guy reminds me of Drax so slightly leaning to that if you are 50-50 :P
Either way, they're both going to be Haunted One Barbarians. Take your pick.
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

Kathyan

Quote from: Drowdeviant on June 26, 2018, 03:00:48 PM
*is split between going sultry dominatrix assimar/angel gal or with a slightly psycho cleric/sorcerer multiclass* xD
Can't she be a sultry aasimar cleric/sorceress?

Also if going dominatrix aasimar and my character is seen as fiendish despite being a dragonborn might I suggest that the angel keeps the 'demon' on a chain? Not at all times though as to give chances for the mob (or any singular villager) to capture and ravage her as well :P and also just as a cover, my girl wont actually be sub to yours but that doesn't mean yours can't take advantage of it in public where mine would just have to oblige to avoid trouble.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Kathyan on June 26, 2018, 03:26:53 PM
Can't she be a sultry aasimar cleric/sorceress?

Also if going dominatrix aasimar and my character is seen as fiendish despite being a dragonborn might I suggest that the angel keeps the 'demon' on a chain? Not at all times though as to give chances for the mob (or any singular villager) to capture and ravage her as well :P and also just as a cover, my girl wont actually be sub to yours but that doesn't mean yours can't take advantage of it in public where mine would just have to oblige to avoid trouble.

Well, someone is already making plans.. :P

I want to remind that I wont approve just anyone. buuut kinky ideas are a plus.. :P

Stendarr

Ooo vampires sound fun. Can I throw a rough copy of a sheet for a character I had in mind in this thread?

Revelation

Oh damn, is there still a spot left? Innistrad is my favorite setting from MTG and i've always wanted to play a monster hunter inspired by Bloodborne and in general, just you know... monster hunting stuffs.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Changingsaint on June 26, 2018, 07:54:33 PM
Oh damn, is there still a spot left? Innistrad is my favorite setting from MTG and i've always wanted to play a monster hunter inspired by Bloodborne and in general, just you know... monster hunting stuffs.

Innistrad is my favorite mtg setting too...I despise what they did to Avacyn though. She didn't deserve that bullshit, she just wanted to do her damn job like Papa Sorin knew she wanted to. XD

Roleplay Frog

So far none have sheets submitted. None seem to want to spoiler their little lore-tidbits either but eh. *shrugs*

But you are right. I play pull from eternity because that can clearly counter what happened to big A just to be thematic in my commander, whenver I play her. Ma angel-booty!

Drowdeviant

Well she did have quite the lovely booty amongst other parts of her anatomy. ;)

Roleplay Frog

Also if ya'll know too much lore I'll just grab deeper into the Ravenloft chest. Or bring out an OG angel like big A 1 instead.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on June 26, 2018, 09:04:04 PM
Also if ya'll know too much lore I'll just grab deeper into the Ravenloft chest. Or bring out an OG angel like big A 1 instead.

*shakes fist* I want to use Big A as my gal's reference perhaps.  ;)

RedPhoenix

I left the thunder god generic as I'm not sure if he has a name in this setting! I obviously don't know any lore. =)

Sheet!
Name: Ruby Fielder
Class(es): Cleric 2
Race: Human (Variant)
Alignment: Neutral Good
Description: Sun-kissed, dark-haired, freckled, built. Walks with an easy confidence and powerful strides. Will totally wreck you.
Fetishes: She likes being in charge and winning. She likes being treated like a queen. Oh, and athletic sex outside in the rain. Storm preferred. She's also a bit of a hopeless romantic, although she tries not to show it.
Dislikes: Being told what to do. Anything NC.
Backround and Harrowing: Folk Hero - Born Under a Dark Star
Backstory:Ruby was the second eldest child of a family of twelve - she had eight brothers and three sisters. They scraped a decent living out of the fields of their family's ancestral homestead, never really needing or wanting much more than that.

When Ruby was born, she was born with a dark, half-moon shaped birthmark on her stomach. The midwife said it was the sign of a dark star, and that ruin would come to the family soon. They believed her, but would not abandon their child. They prayed to their god who rode the storms and brought the summer rains to keep them safe and bless their child. They laughed and played together after work, they loved each other and their parents. They had friendly and hospitable neighbors, life was good, and they slowly forgot about the dark star following their daughter or sister.

However, a would be baron set up shop in an abandoned tower in the nearby forest and, with the help of a group of armed mercenaries sought to set himself up as the local lord. he sent his thugs to collect taxes from the farmers. At first they told themselves it was just a small amount and that they had enough. But then the baron wanted more. Ruby couldn't handle it. She stood up to one of the men. She got slapped around for it, and left on the ground with two black eyes. Her family was worried to pieces but she wouldn't let them near her. She climbed a nearby hill and prayed to their storm god. She prayed all night in the pouring rain. The sun didn't rise the next day.

Ruby, with nothing more than her soaking wet farmer's dress to aid her, walked to the baron's tower. When the mercenaries came to scoff at her she scattered them with a blast of thunder from her hands and took up their arms as they fled from her. She fought her way through the tower with a berserker fury, eventually finding the wood be lord and running him through. As the remaining mercenaries rushed to kill her, she took his chest of gold and threw it from the top of the tower into the river below.

With no gold left to earn, the bandits cursed her and left. But on the way out they raided her farm for all they were worth. Both of her parents, her older brother, and several of her siblings were killed, the farm ruined. Ruby took the other children to one of the neighboring farms where they were all to happy to take them in in exchange for Ruby's heroics.

Convinced that her dark mark was what had brought the ruin to her house, she left in the night to spare her family what would come to any who stood near her. She made her way to the nearest town, surprised to find that they had heard of her deeds already, and found work there until she could arm herself enough to find her own way in the world. She wanders from place to place now, too afraid to stay anywhere too long for what she might bring upon them, she goes to where the trouble already is, figuring it can't get any worse. She's righted a few wrongs along the way and it feels good to her. She gets free drinks now. It'll do until her dark star finally catches her.

She has learned to enjoy herself in the meantime, her fatalistic attitude towards her future meaning she lives in the moment, although like the fickle winds of the God she follows she is apt to turn from a sunny disposition to a furious storm at the drop of a pin.

Additional questions!
What does a true hero look like to your character?: One who stands up for what is right against impossible odds.
What does a true villain look like to your character?: One who takes from those weaker than they are.

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 16 (+3)
Dex 10
Con 14 (+2)
Int  8 (-1)
Wis 16 (+3)
Cha 10

Prof: WIS, CHA

HP: 20/20  Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus:Speed: 30'
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Skill Proficiencies: Animal Handling, Insight, Medicine, Perception, Survival
Weapon Prof: Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons
Armor Prof: All, Shields
Toolkit Prof: Herbalism Kit, Vehicles (Land)

Features

Rustic Hospitality - Find a place to rest, hide, or recuperate among commoners unless you've shown yourself a danger to them. They will shield you but will not risk their lives.

Heavy Armor Master - Increase STR +1, reduce any non-magical bludgeon, piercing or slashing damage by 3 when wearing heavy armor.

Spellcasting - DC 8 + WIS + PROF (13), Spell attack WIS + PROF (+5), prepare spells equal to WIS + Cleric level (5), regain or reset on long rest. Can ritual cast and use a holy symbol.

Divine Domain - Tempest

Channel Divinity - Turn Undead - As an action present holy symbol. Any undead that can see or hear within 30' make WIS save, if failed turned for 1 minute or until it takes damage. Turned creatures must spend its turn trying to move as far away from you as possible and can't move within 30' of you, can only use dash or try to escape to move, can use dodge if it has nowhere to run. Recharge Channel Divinity on long rest.

Wrath of the Storm - as a reaction when a creature within 5' hits you with an attack, must make DEX save or take 2d8 lightning or thunder damage (your choice) or half on a save. Can use a number of time equal to WIS (3), restored on long rest.

Channel Divinity - Destructive Wrath - When you roll lightning or thunder damage, use this to inflict max instead of rolling. Recharge Channel Divinity on long rest.

Equipment and items:

Chain Mail
Shield + Holy Symbol
Clothes, Common

Warhammer
Javelin (6)

Explorer's Pack
Flask
Healer's Kit (2)
Herbalism Kit
Potion of Healing
Playing Card Set

15 gp
9 sp
8 cp

Attacks 

Warhammer - +5 att, 1d8+3/1d10+3 bludgeoning

Javelin - +5 att, 1d6+3 piercing

Spellcasting 

Cantrips: Light, Mending, Sacred Flame

Level 1: Bless, Cure Wounds, Detect Magic, Guiding Bolt, Sanctuary
Level 1 Domain: Fog Cloud, Thunderwave

Slots: 3/3 1st Level

Random notez!

What? I think he's cute. =)

Dreaming Space

I'm interested! I'd probably want to play some race or another of bard or wizard. I can submit a first draft of a character sheet tomorrow. A preference for traditionally heroic characters is noted, I will therefore not submit a whip-wielding tiefling warlock with a fiery grudge against the world.
“It's not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Stendarr

Name: Althea Brightwood
Class: Fighter 2
Alignment: Neutral Good
Description: A somewhat slender elf, flowing blonde hair, often carrying a determined look
Fetishes: Being broken mentally and physically, bondage
Dislikes: Scat, Gore, Vore
Backround and Harrowing: Haunted One - A monster that slaughtered dozens of innocent people spared your life, and you don’t know why.
Backstory: Althaea's parents hid her away in the attic. The pack of werewolves tore through the nearly hundred of villagers that stood, disarmed, against it. The village leader, a wise-man, had betrayed them. That night he showed his true colors as he allowed the beasts to feast on the villagers. He had hidden the only key that kept the village's silvered weaponry. Some had their own silver, but the sudden betrayal left them unprepared. She sat silently, paralyzed by fear, and could only listen to the sounds of her friends and family being killed and mutilated. It destroyed her to be able to only standby. When she was sure the beasts had gone she emerged to find the corpse of every last unfortunate soul.

She barely survived on her own. Eventually making her way to a nearby village that would take her in. She had a harsh and seemingly endless rehabilitation. She was encouraged by the gentle villages who took her in and treated her despite her state. Inspired by their kindness he found a moment of virtue. At that moment she dedicated herself to hunting monsters and the evildoers that enable them that could bring the same fate her friends and family suffered to others.

She believes her parents are watching over her. They are filled only with the hope that she may live the life they had given her to it's fullest, and their hope invests itself in her. Making them proud motivates her to do the best she can with the life she was given. In dire times she is haunted by that terrible night. In those moments she fears she will not be able to best use the precious existence she was given. She fears that another person in her village was more deserving of survival than her.

She diligently studies all manner of beast and practices swordplay to keep herself well prepared. She ventures, searching for rumor or tale of evil that she may face to prevent misfortune coming to innocent lives. Every day she hopes that one of her leads will take her to the village leader that she had not seen since that fated day, so that she may exact her revenge in the name of the souls lost.
Additional questions!
What does a true hero look like to your character?:
Someone who stands up for others no matter the danger. Above all, they protect the wellness of the innocent.
What does a true villain look like to your character?:
Someone who for any reason harms the undeserving. The intent is more important than the action, to an extent.
Str 10 (0)
Dex 16 (+3)
Con 14 (+2)
Int 14 (+2)
Wis 12 (+1)
Cha 8 (-1)
HP: 24 Armor Class: 16 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30'
Strong Saves:
Strength(+2), Constitution (+4)
Proficiencies:
Arcana (+4), Insight (+3) Investigation (+4), Perception (+3), Survival (+3)
All Weapons, All Armor, Shields
Feats:
Dual Wielder
Features:
Fighting Style - Two-Weapon Fighting
Second Wind
Action Surge
Equipment and items:
Rapier x2 (50 gp), Dagger x2 (4gp), Traveler's Clothes (2gp), Explorer's Pack (10gp), Monster Hunter's Pack (33gp), Studded Leather Armor (45gp), Pouch (5sp) containing 55gp 5sp
Attacks
Rapier - +5, 1d8 + 3

Random notez!

I've started watching Overlord. I'm pretty sure she's a vampire.

VonDoom

And here we go! Currently WIP since I still need to add the statistics. I'll try and figure those out once I'm home and have proper access to my books.

Zoya Amare

Name: Zoya Amare
Class(es): Warlock 2 (Pact of the Fiend/Pact of the Tome)
Alignment: CG
Description: Kind of scary and seems very composed, but is actually very passionate. Fond of strange jewelry and formal clothes in subdued colors. Retains a slight accent.

Fetishes: Seduction, fiends and certain kinds of monsters, forbidden romance, doomed romance, forbidden lore, cozy encounters next to a warm fireplace and rain outside, romantic gestures
Dislikes: zealotry, evil, seeing others suffer, willful ignorance
Background and Harrowing: Cloistered Scholar (Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide). Harrowing: 'You accidentally released a fiend when you were a child. This has tainted you somehow -- you feel an inexorable pull on your soul in the presence of fiends that has grown into a strange mixture of dread and fascination over the years. When you dream, you dream of fiendish hellscapes and unnatural encounters.'

Backstory:

Zoya was raised in a temple along with a few other children meant for religious service. Her parents had been travelers from a far-away land; her father a merchant, her mother a scholar. Due to circumstances the priests never told her, they had left her with them to be raised as a nun. One night she snuck deep into the temple cellars and found a secret room where a powerful devil was sealed away.

When she released it, she was face to face with a pit fiend straight from hell. But instead of slaying her, the devil merely thanked her after a moment and went on its way. It did slaughter everyone else in the temple above, though.

From then on, wherever Zoya went, she found herself drawn into the machinations of evil. That particular devil had taken an interest, however. Once, when she was a little older,  Zoya was drawn into the machinations of a cult and about to become a virgin sacrifice -- the devil appeared and slew her captors. He offered her a deal for power, then, revealing that it was a servant of the great Belial, the lord of secrets. It claimed she deserved a reward for her good deed towards him and that she would finally be able to meet the evils that haunted her on their own terms, if she but agreed.

Of course Zoya accepted. How could she not have, in that situation? She wasn't going to be helpless anymore. She made a deal for power and secret knowledge. From then on, she launched herself into study of the occult and quickly realized that while the devil had not actually named any demands from her, her soul was still forfeit to hell.

But she could use her knowledge to help others so that they wouldn't suffer the same fate and fall to the machinations of evil. She traveled for awhile and helped where she could, until she managed to get herself hired at the local library, where she spends her time organizing old tomes and studying lore about monsters, fiends and dark magics. She still intends to use this knowledge to help, but secretly worries that it fascinates her a little more than it should. And each night, her nightmares that once were horrifying, grow a little more vivid, grow almost enticing.

Additional questions!
What does a true hero look like to your character?:
A true hero stands for justice and looks to what someone does, rather than what they look like or what they happen to be or have become. Having studied various kinds of monsters, she knows that not all have to be evil and firmly believes a true hero knows to distinguish between appearance and truth.

What does a true villain look like to your character?:
Evil hidden behind righteousness.

Str 10 (+0)
Dex 14 (+2)
Con 14 (+2)
Int 12 (+1)
Wis 10 (+0)
Cha 16 (+3)

HP: 20 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +1 Speed: 30
Strong Saves: 
Charisma, Wisdom
Proficiencies:
Light armor, Medium Armor, Shields
Simple Weapons
Skills: Arcana (+3), Deception (+5), History (+3), Insight (+2), Investigation (+3), Persuasion (+5), Religion (+3)
Languages: Common, Infernal, Abyssal, Draconic
Equipment and Items:
Scale Mail (50gp)
Shield (10 gp)
2x dagger (4 gp)
Light Crossbow (8 gp)
Scholar's Pack (40 gp; contains: backpack, book of lore, bottle of ink, ink pen, 10 sheets of parchment, a little bag of sand, a small knife)
Explorer's Pack (10 gp; contains: backpack, bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, waterskin, 50ft. hempen rope)
Spell Focus, Orb (20 gp)

18 gp

Attacks (Attack total and damage with chosen weapon
Dagger: +3 (ranged/melee), 1d4+1 piercing
Crossbow, light: +3 (ranged), 1d8+1 piercing
Eldritch Blast: +5 (ranged magic), 1d10+3 force
Features
Library Access - Though others must often endure extensive interviews and significant fees to gain access to even the most common archives in your library, you have free and easy access to the majority of the library, though it might also have repositories of lore that are too valuable, magical,or secret to permit anyone immediate access.You have a working knowledge of your cloister's personnel and bureaucracy, and you know how to navigate those connections with some ease. Additionally, you are likely to gain preferential treatment at other libraries across the Realms, as professional courtesy shown to a fellow scholar.
Dark One's Blessing - When you reduce a hostile creature to 0 hitpoints, gain temporary hit points equal to CHA Mod + Warlock level.
Feat: Moderately Armored - +1 Dexterity, gain proficiency with medium armor and shields.

Spellcasting
Spell Save DC: 13(8+Prof.+ Cha Mod)
Spell Attack Mod.: 5 (Prof. + Cha Mod)

Invocations: Agonizing Blast (Add CHA bonus to Eldritch Blast damage), Beguiling Influence (gain proficiency in Deception and Persuasion)
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Prestidigitation

Spell Slots: 2 (1st)
Grade 1: Command, Hex, Hellish Rebuke

Random notez!

O&O

Roleplay Frog

Quoteor will I be fine going in blind?

You're fine going in blind.

-I like doing approvals of a character as a whole. Speaking about. I'll take a closer look soonish. *nodnod*

Autocad

Currently going through Ravenloft / Curse of Strahd in a game off the forums.

Is there risk that one plot will spoil the other, or are you using the setting and making your own plotline?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Autocad on June 27, 2018, 09:11:00 AM
Currently going through Ravenloft / Curse of Strahd in a game off the forums.

Is there risk that one plot will spoil the other, or are you using the setting and making your own plotline?

Not spoiling that campaign in specific, though I draw inspiration from Ravenloft as a whole.

That said, if you are worried about spoilers I guess I shouldn't tell you about the part where Strahd turns out to be a hot girl in magic disguise all along..

VonDoom

It was also pretty hardcore when Strahd denied God and then proceeded to become queen of the afterlife!

O&O

Roleplay Frog

Eh, my favourite ending is the alternative if you combine the holy water with sacred tequilla to turn him into Senor Strahd.

Don't believe this happened? Check:

little known fact, that was actually based on the original AD&D Module:

RedPhoenix

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: RedPhoenix on June 27, 2018, 09:44:43 AM
I want to play this now.

There's a bunch of hentai-mind control resorty kinda things..

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on June 27, 2018, 09:54:58 AM
There's a bunch of hentai-mind control resorty kinda things..

lets do it honor and do it in the proper sequence. first we gotta escape flavortown! xD

Roleplay Frog

I mean I -can- run a bizzarofiction game just as well, but let's fulfill everyone's gothic tastes fist, so gimme dem sheetz. :P

Dreaming Space

Should be complete now.

The Innistrad guide they put out for D&D5 (It's free on drive through RPG if anyone doesn't have it) indicates languages aren't an issue in the setting. Can we trade in languages for other kinds of proficiency? I guess I could use all my languages on exotics, like Infernal/Celestial/whatever.

Name: Amaric
Class(es): Sorcerer (Divine Soul)
Race: Half-Elf
Alignment: Good
Description: (I'll post a picture as soon as I find one I'm happy with)
Fetishes: (NC, MC, basically any situation where at least one character knows that sexual activity is a really bad idea, but does it anyway. Hooking up with either of his harrowings, one of which would constitute incest and the other of which would be even creepier. If I ever had the spells for it I might force transformations or MC on someone else, but we can figure that out if we get there. The fact that I don't list something doesn't mean I'm not interested; I'm on board with the premise of the campaign.)
Dislikes: (M/M, excessive mutilation, vore, inflation.)
Backround: Noble. I picture his family as being a little like the Belmonts. There's at least one monster hunter in every generation. Sometimes a paladin, sometimes a sorcerer or warlock, sometimes a wizard. Rarely an assassin.

Harrowing: An apparition that has haunted your family for generations now haunts you. You don’t know what it wants, and it won’t leave you alone. We call her Nereza, it means darkness. Sometimes other people can see her (it's almost always people that are close to a member of the family), usually others can't. She's there a lot, but can't usually be touched. Sometimes she'll ride piggy-back on you, weightless but you can't shake her off. Sometimes she stands on a distant hill and watches you. Sometimes she's standing in your closet staring when you open it, sometimes you feel cold hands brushing your face as you fall asleep. She's scary, but hasn't ever hurt anyone other than by startling someone so badly that they hurt themselves. One of my Amaric's uncles became extremely motivated to get rid of Nereza after she shocked him into cutting his face with a razor while shaving. He tried half a dozen spells and rituals, nothing touched her. He eventually decided she was a collective hallucination, a blood-born folie a deux that couldn't be cured. Amaric talks to her sometimes, like a diary. She's never said anything back.

Double Harrowing: An oni took your sister Amara one cold, dark night, and you were unable to stop it. Several members of Amaric's family were puissant; the oni must have been mighty among its kind. (Think: more hit dice and spellcasting ability than is standard.) It was careful not to kill anyone, and struck Amara with a sleep spell so as to take her undamaged. He misses her desperately, believes she's alive. They were borderline inappropriately close before she was taken.

Backstory: Amaric's family has the bloodline of angels in it - and a tendency towards a complexion matching that of Avacyn. Many of them dye their hair to make it less obvious, but they're born with black eyeshadow and lipstick, more or less. His parents were lost in the fight against evil when he was a child, his sister was stolen by an Oni years ago, and his grandparents are decrepit. They sent him to meet with [the haggard quest-giver from the OP], and have told him that he must either achieve the goal of aiding their family's patron (and presumed originator), or else it were best if their bloodline died in the attempt.

Additional questions!
What does a true hero look like to your character?: Amaric thinks that real heroes aren't noticeable. What you do alone or with a small group of friends, in the dark and danger when no one is watching, and then never talk about? That's heroism.
What does a true villain look like to your character?: Rich. Famous. Powerful. Arrogant.

Str  8  -1
Dex  14  +2
Con  14  +2
Int  13  +1
Wis  10
Cha  17  +3

Combat:
HP: 16
Armor Class: 12
Initiative Bonus: +2
Speed: 30
Strong Saves: Constitution, Charisma
Proficiencies: Religion, Investigation, History, Persuasion, Arcana, Deception, Gaming Tool: Tarot Deck (This is the gambling tool thing from Noble - my inclination is to say he could also do divinations with it using Investigation or Arcana.)
Equipment and items: Arcane Focus (Orb), explorer's pack, signet ring, dagger, 113gp
Attacks: Fire Bolt +5, Range 120, Damage 1d10. Shocking Grasp +5, Melee Range, Damage 1d8, advantage v. metal armor, struck enemy can't use reactions until their next turn.

Racial:
Darkvision: 60
Fey Ancestry: Advantage on Charm saves, can't be put to sleep by magic.

Class:
Sorcery Points: 2

Spellcasting: Save DC 13, attack +5
Cantrips:
1. Fire Bolt
2. Mending
3. Prestidigitation
4. Shocking Grasp

Grade 1: 3/day
1. Mage Armor
2. Sleep
3. Cure Wounds
4. Detect Magic

Random notez!

“It's not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Roleplay Frog

I advice people that post incomplete sheets to poke me again once they are completed, just a reminder. I skip over those sheets completely often, as I want to get a feel for the 'complete' character before approving.

That said, as a (Very rough) deadline, I do plan to look over things and perhaps even start an ooc/charsheet thing already (as there is more than enough interest, if moar people follow through with them sheets ^^) by the weekend.

Dreaming Space

― Terry Pratchett

VonDoom

Got drawn into a seemingly never-ending Skype conversation yesterday and wasn't able to get Zoya's stats done. All the other entries are there, hopefully I'll be able to finish today.

O&O

Stendarr

VonDoom

It's true, she's Neutral Good! The goodest alignment of goodliness.

O&O

Roleplay Frog

Autocad

Lawful good and chaotic good would like to have a word with you XD

VonDoom

Those are either lawful or chaotic in their goodliness.  :P

Of course, my character is CG.

O&O

Chulanowa

I've got a few ideas, but it's late and I have work in the morning, so... Gonna be a bit.

Roleplay Frog

If you cant pick an idea, let the frog decide. You still got a little time, I plan to collect players by the weekend, propably choose six I really like, perhaps put the rest on a waiting list.

NG is the quintessential good. LG is chivalry and stuff, CG is FREEEDOOOOM!

Autocad

Name: Rosebleue de Sailles
Class: Blood Hunter
Race: Human (variant)
Description: Carries herself with a graceful air of lethality. Seeks atonement and redemption through masochism.
Fetishes: BDSM. She's a masochistic sub.
Dislikes: Scat, guro, etc.
Background and Harrowing: Noble; You did terrible things to avenge the murder of someone you loved. You became a monster, and it haunts your waking dreams.

Backstory: Rosebleue was the second daughter of a minor nobleman, le Marquis de Sailles. Her mother passed away in childbirth and her only sibling was her elder sister Fleurouge. Growing up Rosebleue was more tomboyish than other girls of her station, more interested in sports and swordplay then dresses and dances, while Fleurouge grew up to be a classical, marriageable lady who was soon engaged to a nobleman from a distant land. After one of her fiancé's visits, Fleurouge fell ill. For days she lay in bed, growing paler and colder, the only clue to her mysterious malady being a pair of pinpricks on the side of her neck.

One night the sound of a scuffle coming from the master bedroom woke Rosebleue, who obviously had to investigate. The door to the bedroom was ajar and Rosebleue peeked in to see her father le Marquis de Sailles being ridden by his daughter, her sister, Fleurouge. It was as traumatizing a sight as one would expect, but Rosebleue couldn't tear her eyes away from the incestuous act until they finished and sealed the act with a long kiss. What was wrong became even worse when Fleurouge lifted her head, mouth full of blood, crimson drops dripping from her fangs onto their father's still body. Rosebleue screamed which drew the attention of the vampire, who fast approached seeking dessert.

Of the ensuing struggle Rosebleue remembered little, but when she returned to her senses, Fleurouge's twice-dead corpse lay at her feet, and in hands stained with her sister's blood she clutched their father's rapier, the point still embedded in her sister's heart. Fleurouge's face, once full of angelic smiles, was locked in a feral snarl baring her fangs in death. The truth became clear then; if only Rosebleue had recognized Fleurouge's sickness for what it was, or interrupted the vampire's attempt to feed on their father, tragedy could perhaps have been averted. The culprit might have been Fleurouge's fiancé for starting it all but Rosebleue still couldn't stop blaming herself. Having lost everything, she swore a blood oath of vengeance, for revenge and to ensure that the original vampire would never inflict such pain again, and brought her fingers to her lips, tasting Fleurouge's blood, taking it inside herself that the two of them may be together forever.

Additional questions!
What does a true hero look like to your character?: Heroes bring justice upon those who prey upon the weak and innocent. True heroes prevent it from happening in the first place.
What does a true villain look like to your character?: Villains do evil and spread pain for their own gain. True villains do so for mere amusement.

Str 10 (+0)
Dex 16 (+3)
Con 14 (+2)
Int 10 (+0)
Wis 14 (+2)
Cha 10 (+0)

HP: 28 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30 feet
Strong Saves: Strength (+2), Wisdom(+4)
Proficiencies: Light Armor, Medium Armor, Shields, Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons, Alchemist's Supplies, Acrobatics (+5), History (+2), Insight (+4), Perception (+4), Persuasion (+2), Common, Elvish, Dwarfish, Dragonchess
Feats: Tough
Equipment and items: Rapier, Dagger, Shield, Studded Leather, Monster Hunter's Pack, Alchemist's Supplies, 35 gp
Attacks Rapier +5, 1d8+3
Class Features
Hunter's Bane
Crimson Rite - Rite of the Flame
Fighting Style - Dueling
Blood Maledict - Blood Curse of Mutual Suffering

Random notez!

Congrats, you found the picture of Fleurouge!

VonDoom

I do believe Zoya Amare is finished! Please let me know if I made any mistakes (and my apologies if I did!), this is actually only the third time I made a 5e character sheet.  ::)

O&O

Dreaming Space

Quote from: VonDoom on June 28, 2018, 03:07:23 PM
I do believe Zoya Amare is finished! Please let me know if I made any mistakes (and my apologies if I did!), this is actually only the third time I made a 5e character sheet.  ::)

Yeah, I'm kinda glad we didn't get asked to pick bonds and stuff yet. I swear those things take up half the time required for me to make a 5E character. I'd probably get faster if I did them more often, but they're weirdly intricate.
― Terry Pratchett

Gilgameshian

I'll retract my interest for the time being. The more I thought on it the more I think my character didn't quite fit the tone like I wanted him to.

All that said I might keep an eye on the thread since I find this idea fascinating all the same. Hope you all have fun!

schnookums

Hooray, I'm done! I hope the background has enough badness happening to her to qualify for the Harrowing, but if not it's something I can work with. (Correction, I was done except for the cute vampire! Is my face red. Added her in now...hey, you didn't say it had to be a human vampire...)

Sophia
Name: Sophia Richter
Class: Wizard 2 (Diviner)
Race:Human (Variant)
Alignment: Lawful Good
Description:(If different from picture in some way)
Fetishes: I'm like...a super freak. The kind you don't bring home to mother. Any of the varieties of monsters (Werewolves, vampires, devils, demons, geists and yes even zombies) are fair game for me. I'm fine with beasty/animal stuff as well. Non-con/dub-con are fun. Incest is also a fun a possibility as well. Being forced to engage in unsavory things to survive (Oh, you can't afford the inn for the night? I'm sure I've got room in my bed...) Definitely love pregnancy stuff, although logistically that one can be hard to include. Oh, and the basic three things (Oral, Anal, Vaginal).
Dislikes: Bathroom Stuff, Gore (I don't have too many hard offs really)
Backround and Harrowing: Sage (Researcher)/ Profound betrayal by the church causing the death (?) of her father, just because said father denied the church official Sophia's hand in marriage.

Backstory: Sophia had a fortunate upbringing, as much as this world would offer. as a daughter of a prominent Templar, Heinrich Richter she was afforded a level of care and protection that few people could have. Her mother passed away in childbirth, causing her father to be overprotective of her as she grew up. As such she grew up quite sheltered and ignorant of the dangers that the common folk frequently dealt with. She was able to study magic and not have to focus on fighting werewolves, zombies, and other things that go bump in the night, although her father did insist on her learning some combat magic once she began her studies as a wizard, feeling that no one should be unprotected against the terrors of the world. As she grew to adulthood she drew the attention of her father's superior, Sigmund, who had spoken to her father about pursuing her hand. Perhaps he didn't trust him, or just simply was overprotective of his daughter, but her father refused. And it seemed at first that was the end of it.

Months passed, and then Sophia's life was completely upended with the most horrific news: Her father and the men under him had all been slaughtered. And worse for her, she's informed by Sigmund that her father had betrayed his men and turned traitor, with one of his brave underlings managing to slay him before dying himself. Sophia was almost destroyed by this news...the man she had looked up to all her life had done such a foul act was almost incomprehensible to her. For her though this was only the start of her nightmare. After allowing her some time for mourning, Sigmund made his move. He pointed out to her that her father's actions would not reflect well on her, that people would see her as tainted in the same way that her father was. That was something that could be dealt with though, if an influential man in the church were to drop a few words in the right places. Oh, and it wouldn't be a problem to do it, and by the way Sophia was looking quite lovely that evening

Naive though she was, Sophia wasn't a fool, and didn't need to have things directly spelled out to her. She was given time to think it over, and was on the virge of giving in, just to protect her father's legacy when she had the dream. Her magical training had focused on divination, and perhaps that's what granted her the vision of the fateful night in her dreams. She saw her father and his men ambushed, caught unawares at what should have been a safe place. And somehow she knew that far from being a traitor, her father had been betrayed. The dream/vision ended with him making a mad rush towards their attackers in an attempt to buy his men time to escape, leaving his fate unknown.

Waking up Sophia felt everything mentally fall into place...everything had been set up by the superior, and worse it was simply because he had been denied what he had wanted by her father. There had been little signs of this, things she had noticed, conversations she had overheard but in her innocence never thought about them until now. But what could she do? Even if she confronted Sigmund he held enough power and influence that she would never be believed over him. In a desperate move she gathered what she could and fled in the night, her initial idea being that maybe she could gather enough evidence to expose the man.Given how much power he had though it seemed like an impossible task, and for now at least her goal is to survive and bring herself to the point where he could be brought down. She also hoped to discover where her father met his supposed untimely end so he could be given a proper burial.

Additional questions!
What does a true hero look like to your character?: Someone who protects the weak and helpless
What does a true villain look like to your character?: Someone who abuses power or trust placed in them

Str:    8 -1
Dex: 14 +2
Con: 12 +1
Int:  16 +3  (+1 Human bonus, +1 Observant Feat)
Wis:  14 +2 (+1 Human bonus)
Cha: 12 +1

HP: 14 Armor Class: 12 Initiative Bonus: +2 Speed: 30'
Strong Saves: Int +5, Wis +4
Proficiencies: Arcana +5, History +5, Perception +4, Investigation +5, Religion +5
Feats: Observant
Equipment and items:Spellbook, Scholar's Pack, Dagger,  Clothes (Fine), Clothes (Common, worn), 3 days rations, Component Pouch
Attacks Dagger +4 (1d4+2) Firebolt +5 (1d10)

Spellcasting
Cantrips: Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation, Flame Bolt

Grade 1:
Expeditious Retreat
Find Familiar
Magic Missile
Identify
Sleep
Detect Magic
Unseen Servant
Mage Armor

Random notez!

The world needs more albino vampire vixens!

Drowdeviant

...Well I might've found my gal's reference. xD

Roleplay Frog

-Alright! Character Reviews!-

*listens to relaxing music and reads srs backstories.*

Ruby Fielder
In this specific setting there is little faith beyond the worship of the Avacynian church. However, in the lore at large there is a pretty srs God of Storms, Keranos There are gods of storm and weather, nameless and almost forgotten after the worship of Avacyn 'took over' in protecting Innistrad.
Anyway, sounds kinda more CG to me, restless, driven. The god of storms could be slightly adjusted, angels can be quite zealous in this worls lore, after all.

Either way, no serious complaints on my side, and obviously you can't know the lore, which just makes it more fun. I can work with this. I guess lorewise you are not a learned cleric but an accidential Savant. One thing that kinda makes me hesitate however is a noted dislike for non consensual stuff, is that character-wise only? Gotta talk a bit about that first.

Althaea Ilphelkiir
-A hundred villagers would be able to deal with a wolf.. or they wouldn't have lived to be old, unless the werewolf was someone serious.
I think that could make for an interesting plot, anyway.

Also, bonus points for Shaltear *chuckles* However. I have an issue with her race. *RACIST FROG!*
Nothing in her backstory indicates she ought to be an elf, even the picture looks more human-ish and she reads more like an eldritch knight as well. Why an elf and not a human?

Zoya Amare
-Feel free to assume your character knows a fair bit of
Church lore
The central figure of the church is Avacyn herself, an archangel so pure and extremely powerful that she was able to contain Innistrad's darkness and give humans the faith of true eternal rest-in-peace.

Until recently, the presence of Avacyn was so decisive that faith in her gave real power to the clergy and other faithful, a power that pushed back creatures of evil. The blessed silver weapons could destroy the worst horrors and very powerful runes marked with her symbol protected entire villages. The effectiveness of the church was concrete and visible, a welcome weapon in a world of atrocities.

However, the Archangel Avacyn had not been seen in several seasons, and her absence was starting to be felt with the advancement of darkness. Since Avacyn had disappeared, the prayers were not enough to prevent terrible attacks of werewolves to remote villages. Sacred symbols were unable to stop the vampires from taking advantage of travelers passing through the mountains. The dead were not protected against tampering and resuscitation of the flesh ... alchemists, necromancers and ghoulcallers acted carelessly.

Faith in the church of Avacyn actually works, but there are no formulas that are consistently successful. Saying the mystical words in the right combination will result in protective magic, but some days it works better than others. And sometimes the evil it's warding against is more powerful than other times. The unreliability of the wards and blessings has led to disagreements over dogma. Although there is still only one church, sects have emerged over disagreements about the right way to do things. The goal of the church is safety, not perfection. Humans want to live in reasonable safety until they die, and then they want to remain peacefully in their graves. Cremation is forbidden because it is believed to result in a restless, angry spirit.

In the Church of Avacyn, there is no conception of heaven and hell. The humans of Innistrad do not believe in a heavenly afterlife to reward their past deeds. And their equivalent of hell is a very literal thing: there are actual cracks in the ground where demons dwell. Avacyn is not expected to eliminate evil in the world or to create a perfect life for everyone. Instead, she is the font of safety and protection. She is the authority to whom the faithful must go before something bad happens, to help ward off those evils that have always been a part of the world.
due to her upbringing.
Let's rename Belial into Griselbrand, for reasons that will have no impact on your character whatsoever. Propably. *whistles*
special bonus for you!
Rather than having been invited like other characters, your dreams lead you to the encounter starting the campaign.

I say little, because there is little to call into question. I like.
Approved

Amaric
The Innistrad guide they put out for D&D5 (It's free on drive through RPG if anyone doesn't have it) indicates languages aren't an issue in the setting. Can we trade in languages for other kinds of proficiency? I guess I could use all my languages on exotics, like Infernal/Celestial/whatever.
I'm iffy on trading languages in.

Good alone is not an alignment, you have to add a second axis tendency. Picture should be shrunk down a bit for readability. Grudge haunting huh? *chuckles* I like.
That said,  you should stick with one thing, the hauntening seems more worked out, so let's stick with that?

Backstory could use a snack or two. The basic concept is ok but just a bit.. over the place. For starters, why is he a half elf that claims angelic heritage?

Needs some work, come back at me.

Rosebleue de Sailles
Bit animu. Explanation for the blue hair?
Quotele Marquis de Sailles
I see what you almost did there.
I like the oath of vengeance storyline done convincingly however.
Vampire lore you'd thusly know:
Not all vampires are created equal. Among the existing vampiric bloodlines, some are more common but prestigious whereas some are rare but less respected. There were originally twelve bloodlines, Three of these bloodlines have died out completely. Five others are relatively minor, having sired fewer vampires. The four major bloodlines that remain are:

Markov. This is the bloodline of Edgar Markov and is the most prestigious of the bloodlines. The Markov line has been fairly ambitious in its siring over the many centuries, and as a result the Markov vampires exist in all four of Innistrad's provinces. This isn't to say that all vampires of the Markov line are all high-minded or noble; a bloodline doesn't determine temperament, self-discipline, or restraint. Markov elders seem to have a talent for psychic magic and can achieve the abilities of any other bloodline, given time.

Falkenrath. The Falkenrath line, concentrated more in Stensia than the Markov line, had a famous falconer (now dead) as its progenitor and remains associated with far-reaching activity and predation. Falkenrath vampires are the boldest in walking among humans, taking pleasure in choosing their victims from deep within human communities that consider themselves safe. Falkenrath elders are more likely to master powers of flight than those of other lines.

Voldaren. The progenitor of the Voldaren line, Olivia Voldaren, was in life a beautiful but strange, hermetic, antisocial woman who preferred to live far away from human civilization, in manor homes built for her from her seemingly boundless wealth. Like their progenitor, Voldaren vampires tend to live in the distant places, in the borderlands and edges of Innistrad's provinces. Voldaren elders can more easily master magic that enables them to transform into animal forms, especially those of the bat, cat, and rat.

Stromkirk. Unwilling to take part in the political and social machinations of Stensian vampires, those of the Stromkirk line chose to concentrate their power in Nephalia instead. As a result their disguising glamers are more powerful and more sophisticated. Stromkirk's progenitor, Runo Stromkirk, was a high priest in life who worshipped a pre-Avacynian god of the sea and storms, and Stromkirk vampires still feel a slight affinity with the coast. Some Stromkirk elders have achieved the ability to transform themselves into mist.

Anyway. You gotta explain the blue to me, or pick a different character image, but once you do that.. Approved

Sophia
Visions huhmn.. it'd be ironic if the church that betrayed her was the origin of the vision as well.
Oh my, vixen.

I do want to note that a corrupted church member is the exeption. Sophia would not know this, of course, but it's true. Rankwise, let's say her npc-adversary would have a rank of Bishop, a leader of a larger town, with her father likely having been a sucessful Knight-Inquisitor
[quote Knight-Inquisitors]Knight-Inquisitor of Saint Raban. Taking their name from the legendary investigator and slayer of werewolves, these cathars serve as inquisitors in the classic sense, investigating mysteries and secrets.[/quote]

Anyway, looks good to me, so...
Approved

-This brings us to 3 players, with 3 more needing to iron out stuff for me.
Plot involves werewolves, vampires, and the church as character-personal side quests. works for me. *nodnods*

-putting up an OOC and charsheet for those that got an approval soon. No rush for those that have not quite finished a character yet, there's still time to work on. ^^

VonDoom

Woo!  XD

And I figured Belial because of his erotic associations, but I guess Griseldemonperson works! If he's not too sexy, the intermediary fiend could be the seductive type.

O&O

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on June 29, 2018, 08:21:01 AM
One thing that kinda makes me hesitate however is a noted dislike for non consensual stuff, is that character-wise only? Gotta talk a bit about that first.

Fraid not. In more serious settings like this one it sort of veers into hard off for me pretty quickly. As that appears to be an issue I think it is best I withdraw the character and wish everyone a good time. =)

Roleplay Frog

QuoteAnd I figured Belial because of his erotic associations, but I guess Griseldemonperson works! If he's not too sexy, the intermediary fiend could be the seductive type.

You decide: Definitly the real one.

Geesh, never realized how many alternative versions of Griselbrand there were, I might genuinly use one.. :P
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/hSIAAOSwu4BVx~cX/s-l400.jpg
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/EXMAAOSwPcVVx~5K/s-l400.jpg

QuoteFraid not. In more serious settings like this one it sort of veers into hard off for me pretty quickly. As that appears to be an issue I think it is best I withdraw the character and wish everyone a good time. =)

Well.. Vampires are kinda all about sexy non-con staring and whatnot, plus most players seem to be fine with, or even into these kinda things sooo.. as you please.
You do realize that corruptive and etc themes will also be a theme of my trap campaign as well, right?

----

Also, link to OOC and character threads, yey!
I decided to be subtle with the name.

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on June 29, 2018, 08:50:30 AM

Well.. Vampires are kinda all about sexy non-con staring and whatnot, plus most players seem to be fine with, or even into these kinda things sooo.. as you please.
You do realize that corruptive and etc themes will also be a theme of my trap campaign as well, right?

Yup, and I'm cool with it there because its a very silly, tongue in cheek premise. But this seems to be a more grimdark setting which for me requires taking it seriously to a certain extent which also means taking any non con seriously which means I won't enjoy it. But that's just me and how my head works, and I have zero desire to gatekeep the way other people have fun so I mean it when I say please everyone do enjoy it, it just isn't for me that's all!

Roleplay Frog

Hmk, ofc you dun have to join stuff you aren't comfy with.

VonDoom

Aw, man... real shame, that. Rather liked Ruby.

O&O

Roleplay Frog

*chuckles* I wont lure people into vampire bondage-dungeons on the first day, but I get being a bit antsy about what happens to your character so that's how it goes.

VonDoom

... and I totally stole the way Red did her description... as a, uh, tribute I mean! Or something.

O&O

Dreaming Space

AmaricI'm iffy on trading languages in.

No problem.

Good alone is not an alignment, you have to add a second axis tendency.

Derp. I forgot they went back to 9-point after 4E. CG?

Picture should be shrunk down a bit for readability. Grudge haunting huh? *chuckles* I like.

Picture shrunk.

I imagine the grudge haunting girl as being, like, cuter than the ghosts were in the actual move, but, in practice, as scary as fucking possible without actually causing significant harm. Amaric treats her as a sounding board basically to put on a show of being brave, ironic, indifferent, etc. But my idea is she does all kinds of creepy shit. I don't know how much ownership you like to share over NPCs, but I do have ideas for her.

Backstory could use a snack or two. The basic concept is ok but just a bit.. over the place. For starters, why is he a half elf that claims angelic heritage?

Huh. I did somehow manage to not include much background.

He doesn't so much "claim" angelic heritage as "demonstrably has angelic heritage." Sorcerer Class + Divine Soul Sorcerous Origin gives angelic ancestor as a possibility. The reason I'm doing it is to give him a hard and undeniable connection to the campaign concept. He wouldn't SAY anything about this because it's tremendously arrogant and attention-seeking to say that he's a distant descendant of Avacyn, even if there's reason to believe it's true.

The half-elf thing is mostly because I like the mechanics. It's the easiest way to get a little magic-ey bloodline stuff, pointy ears, et cetera. My intention is to use the mechanics and reskin it as the effects of a strongly supernatural heritage. Part of why I wanted rid of the Elven language, too. Oh well.

So, stuff I know about him.

His family has a long tradition of being angel/divine-flavored monster-hunting protector types. He was raised into this. They were monster hunters specifically, not just adventurers. There's probably a specific term for this in the Innistrad setting I should look up.

In the years since Avacyn disappeared, that job got a lot harder. There are therefore a lot less of them left. His parents, cousins, etc. have been picked off over the years.

Also the manor/estate house where he grew up is growing dilapidated due to mismanagement and the dismantling of the family. So, even if there wasn't a big quest in the offing, he wouldn't have a lot of reason to stay home.

Stuff I know about him personally already...he fronts a lot. He tries to always appear braver, more prepared, more confident than he actually is. This is probably something that was specifically pounded into him - part of why people like him exist is to help the common folk be brave, so he should never show fear in front of others.

I'll meditate on this and put in some more evocative background stuff tonight.
― Terry Pratchett

Kathyan

Am I the only non human?

Hakira Rethscale

Extra pics

Name: Hakira Rethscale
Class(es): Bard (aiming towards college of swords)
Race: Dragonborn
Description: Strong looking, towering 6 and half feet and extremely shapely built. She has a long thick tail, patches of fiery red scales spread all over her body, two long horns and a pair of vestigial wings.
Fetishes: romance, slave play, pet play, bondage, exhibitionism, coertion, trickery (making her think it is ok to do naughty things), illusions
Dislikes: bath stuff, bloodplay, gore, extreme violence, non sentient beasts.
Backround and Harrowing: Far Traveler - Spared by a monster and don't know why.
Backstory:With no clear destination but decided to make something out of herself by her own Hakira abandoned the nest, as she affectionately called home, leaving behind her loving father who knew that couldn't stop her. He was a human merchant who had a fling with a shapeshifted dragon who did not want to take care of humanoid offspring and so he was left to raise Hakira on his own, a girl who would grow up hearing her father haggle with a wide array of people and listening to every tale adventurers brought with them encouraging her to become one herself and with every story a lesson for her making her have more teachers than anyone else ever had.

But Hakira never recieved any proper training of her own but with all the stories she had heard that posed no obstacle in Hakira's way in her way and claiming an early inheritance from her father she went ahead and picked her gear. She chose at first a heavy knightly armor but found herself unable to use them asking her father to give her instead some lighter and ending with a moderate armor instead which she couldn't manage either but decided she would train in order to be able to and kept it to make hers an heroic tale just as those she loved to hear since she was little.

Quite lively and naive Hakira began to wander the lands spending more time in taverns than in real adventures happily waving her hips to the beat of the tunes to earn herself a living until something happened that would change her life for ever, a strange light that she found one starry night and that left her unconscious for who knows how long. She had no idea she was not in the same place when she woke, or even in the same plane, but the first thing she knew whe she woke up was that some monster was loose and on a killing spree, she wanted to help but found herself unable to do it when she found that creature in the middle of the darkness. She wasn't even able to watch it clearly but just its heavy breath so close to her smooth skin left her her complete frozen in fear.

Additional questions!
What does a true hero look like to your character?: A true hero is always helping the people and making them feel good! (^v^)
What does a true villain look like to your character?: Villains are mean people who wear black clothes to reflect their inner darkness.

Str 16  (+3) 14+2
Dex 14 (+2)
Con 12 (+2)
Int 08  (-1)
Wis 08 (-1)
Cha 16 (+3) 15+1

HP:18 Armor Class:13 Initiative Bonus:+3 Speed:30'
Strong Saves: Dex+4, Cha+5
Proficiencies: Deception, Insight, Perception, Performance, Persuation
Tools: Flute, Lute, Piano, Dragonchess
Languages: Common, Draconic, Infernal
Armor: Light armor
Weapons: Simple weapons, hand crossbows, long swords, rapiers, short swords

Features:
Draconic Ancestry: Red Dragon
Breath Weapon: 2d6 fire damage, Dex vs 11 for half dmage (1/short rest)
Damage Resistance: Fire

All Eyes on you: Glances are directed your way wherever you go, which can be a nuisance or can gain friendly interest. You can use this to gain access to people and places you might not otherwise have, for you and your traveling companions.

Spellcasting: DC 13, spell attack +5, Ritual Casting, can use musical instrument as focus.
Bardic Inspiration: 3/long rest, as a bonus action grant 1d6 to an ally, they can roll it within the next 10 minutes and its result to one ability check, attack, or saving throw. Can do so after rolling the die but before the result is announced.
Jack of all Trades: add half your proficiency(rounded down) to any ability check you are not proficient in.
Song of Rest:
add 1d6 hp to the amount you or allies regain at the end of a short rest.

Equipment and items: 4 handaxes, leather armor, scale armor, diplomat's pack, Flute, Lute, Dragonchess, dagger, craftmanship(worth10), crossbow light (20bolts), pouch with 5 gp.
Attacks crossbow +4; axe, dagger +5, Damage: crossbow 1d8+2, axe 1d6+3, dagger 1d4+3 (offhand: axe 1d6, dagger 1d4)

Spellcasting:
Cantrips: Prestidigitation, Vicious Mockery

Grade 1: Dissonant whispers, Healing word, Heroism, Sleep, Speak with animals(R)

Random notez!

I was actually looking for Lestat but then stumbled upon Alucard and he is cute too. ^^

VonDoom

Oh wow, two mental dump stats. Poor dear.  :P ;D

O&O

Kathyan

Quote from: VonDoom on June 29, 2018, 01:52:57 PM
Oh wow, two mental dump stats. Poor dear.  :P ;D
Yeah a ditzy and naive adventurer who wants to become a hero but also happens to be a monster girl, so many ways to take advantage of her ^^. Too bad I receive Insight from my background, um maybe Frog can allow me to change that one :P

Stendarr

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on June 29, 2018, 08:21:01 AMAlthaea Ilphelkiir
-A hundred villagers would be able to deal with a wolf.. or they wouldn't have lived to be old, unless the werewolf was someone serious.
I think that could make for an interesting plot, anyway.

Also, bonus points for Shaltear *chuckles* However. I have an issue with her race. *RACIST FROG!*
Nothing in her backstory indicates she ought to be an elf, even the picture looks more human-ish and she reads more like an eldritch knight as well. Why an elf and not a human?

I was definitely thinking that the werewolf was a big bad guy. With like an entourage of a couple other werewolves. I have an idea for that so I'll change that part up.

I made her an elf because I wanted to do bladesinging, but seeing as we have another Wizard anyway I think I'll do a human fighter that does dual wielding. I was planning on doing like Eldritch Knight 4/ Bladesinger 6, but pure Eldritch Knight is just as good. Maybe if the Frog is benevolent I can do bladesinging as a human so I can do like EK 8/ BS 2.

The changes are done now for whenever you wanna look at her again.

Chulanowa

I'm going to withdraw interest; nothing is congealing, unless we really want another warlock or wizard  :P

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Kathyan on June 29, 2018, 01:35:21 PM
Am I the only non human?

Hakira Rethscale

Extra pics

Name: Hakira Rethscale
Class(es): Bard (aiming towards college of swords)
Race: Dragonborn
Description: Strong looking, towering 6 and half feet and extremely shapely built. She has a long thick tail, patches of fiery red scales spread all over her body, two long horns and a pair of vestigial wings.
Fetishes: romance, slave play, pet play, bondage, exhibitionism, coertion, trickery (making her think it is ok to do naughty things), illusions
Dislikes: bath stuff, bloodplay, gore, extreme violence, non sentient beasts.
Backround and Harrowing: Far Traveler - Spared by a monster and don't know why.
Backstory:With no clear destination but decided to make something out of herself by her own Hakira abandoned the nest, as she affectionately called home, leaving behind her loving father who knew that couldn't stop her. He was a human merchant who had a fling with a shapeshifted dragon who did not want to take care of humanoid offspring and so he was left to raise Hakira on his own, a girl who would grow up hearing her father haggle with a wide array of people and listening to every tale adventurers brought with them encouraging her to become one herself and with every story a lesson for her making her have more teachers than anyone else ever had.

But Hakira never recieved any proper training of her own but with all the stories she had heard that posed no obstacle in Hakira's way in her way and claiming an early inheritance from her father she went ahead and picked her gear. She chose at first a heavy knightly armor but found herself unable to use them asking her father to give her instead some lighter and ending with a moderate armor instead which she couldn't manage either but decided she would train in order to be able to and kept it to make hers an heroic tale just as those she loved to hear since she was little.

Quite lively and naive Hakira began to wander the lands spending more time in taverns than in real adventures happily waving her hips to the beat of the tunes to earn herself a living until something happened that would change her life for ever, a strange light that she found one starry night and that left her unconscious for who knows how long. She had no idea she was not in the same place when she woke, or even in the same plane, but the first thing she knew whe she woke up was that some monster was loose and on a killing spree, she wanted to help but found herself unable to do it when she found that creature in the middle of the darkness. She wasn't even able to watch it clearly but just its heavy breath so close to her smooth skin left her her complete frozen in fear.

Additional questions!
What does a true hero look like to your character?: A true hero is always helping the people and making them feel good! (^v^)
What does a true villain look like to your character?: Villains are mean people who wear black clothes to reflect their inner darkness.

Str 16  (+3) 14+2
Dex 14 (+2)
Con 12 (+2)
Int 08  (-1)
Wis 08 (-1)
Cha 16 (+3) 15+1

HP:18 Armor Class:13 Initiative Bonus:+3 Speed:30'
Strong Saves: Dex+4, Cha+5
Proficiencies: Deception, Insight, Perception, Performance, Persuation
Tools: Flute, Lute, Piano, Dragonchess
Languages: Common, Draconic, Infernal
Armor: Light armor
Weapons: Simple weapons, hand crossbows, long swords, rapiers, short swords

Features:
Draconic Ancestry: Red Dragon
Breath Weapon: 2d6 fire damage, Dex vs 11 for half dmage (1/short rest)
Damage Resistance: Fire

All Eyes on you: Glances are directed your way wherever you go, which can be a nuisance or can gain friendly interest. You can use this to gain access to people and places you might not otherwise have, for you and your traveling companions.

Spellcasting: DC 13, spell attack +5, Ritual Casting, can use musical instrument as focus.
Bardic Inspiration: 3/long rest, as a bonus action grant 1d6 to an ally, they can roll it within the next 10 minutes and its result to one ability check, attack, or saving throw. Can do so after rolling the die but before the result is announced.
Jack of all Trades: add half your proficiency(rounded down) to any ability check you are not proficient in.
Song of Rest:
add 1d6 hp to the amount you or allies regain at the end of a short rest.

Equipment and items: 4 handaxes, leather armor, scale armor, diplomat's pack, Flute, Lute, Dragonchess, dagger, craftmanship(worth10), crossbow light (20bolts), pouch with 5 gp.
Attacks crossbow +4; axe, dagger +5, Damage: crossbow 1d8+2, axe 1d6+3, dagger 1d4+3 (offhand: axe 1d6, dagger 1d4)

Spellcasting:
Cantrips: Prestidigitation, Vicious Mockery

Grade 1: Dissonant whispers, Healing word, Heroism, Sleep, Speak with animals(R)

Random notez!

I was actually looking for Lestat but then stumbled upon Alucard and he is cute too. ^^

In my experience aasimar look pretty human when not using magic or their other worldly abilities. :3

So she’s gonna look relatively human but is anything but, just like half elves. xD

Roleplay Frog

Amaric the second

QuoteDerp. I forgot they went back to 9-point after 4E. CG?

That seriously tanked your chances just now. The fourth is unforgivable.

QuoteHe doesn't so much "claim" angelic heritage as "demonstrably has angelic heritage." Sorcerer Class + Divine Soul Sorcerous Origin gives angelic ancestor as a possibility.

The half-elf thing is mostly because I like the mechanics. It's the easiest way to get a little magic-ey bloodline stuff, pointy ears, et cetera. My intention is to use the mechanics and reskin it as the effects of a strongly supernatural heritage. Part of why I wanted rid of the Elven language, too. Oh well.

Yeah I think based on your response and overall approach I can feel comfortable denying the character, cute as the grudge-girl idea might be.

He is denied.

What he demonstrably does or does not have ties to is -my- call alone. You make very clear that mechanics are more important than roleplay cohesion by putting half-elves before aasimar, the logical choice for angel born. You do not want to roleplay an angelic bloodline, your backstory and backstory additions clearly indicate that, you just want power. If you want a strong supernatural heritage that is something you should have checked up on with me first things first either way.
For future campaigns, try to remember this advice: A character is not strong by being awesome by birth, but by putting effort into overcoming obstacles. I'll take the liberty of quoting from Kathyan to give you an idea of an engaging character:
QuoteShe chose at first a heavy knightly armor but found herself unable to use them asking her father to give her instead some lighter and ending with a moderate armor instead which she couldn't manage either but decided she would train in order to be able to and kept it to make hers an heroic tale just as those she loved to hear since she was little.

Lets move on to another reskin of something existing...

Hakira Rethscale
QuoteAm I the only non human?
Well, now that I shooed elves that wanted to be elves for mechanical reasons, yes. :p
QuoteVillains are mean people who wear black clothes to reflect their inner darkness.

*chuckles*
Anyway. So she's a large Dragon gal, how do people react to her? You are basically running around, going by the pics, as something that any average superstitious villager mistakes for a devil. now, there are a few dragons in Innistrad, but still. Moreso with her 'all eyes on you' trait, how do you think that would play out in the campaign?
Let's say you face a bunch of people going 'we dun want your kind here, demonspawn!' what do you do?

Althea Brightwood the second
QuoteI made her an elf because I wanted to do bladesinging.

You are lucky you changed to human, because that right there would be a reason for me to to deny your character, see above. While I am quite open to discussing acess to different prestige classes and abilities down the line, for now 'I do the race because I want power X' uncaring of lore is not cool, not in a more srs campaign like this one, anyway.

As is, the story fits a lot better. Character Approved. Make sure to put the work in to prove my trust right, first post has the ooc and charsheet things.

QuoteI'm going to withdraw interest; nothing is congealing, unless we really want another warlock or wizard  :P

Meh, if you prefer.. *chuckles* we do have a bit of weight on spellcasting if I paid attention though, yes.

Florence

Is there still room in this?

I've got posts to make, but I've been craving gothic horror tbh.

I don't have any character ideas jumping out at me, but if there's still room I might try to think something up after I've caught up on my posts for the day.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Roleplay Frog

VonDoom

Wooow, kinda harsh -- 'I wanna do a character who does magic, so I'll play a wizard' is basically the same thing as the bladesinging statement. Of course, the character should then take any considerations that come about due to this into account, so never mind if that was the problem, kinda getting a bit late for me and should probably go to bed.  ;D

O&O

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: VonDoom on June 29, 2018, 04:29:44 PM
Wooow, kinda harsh -- 'I wanna do a character who does magic, so I'll play a wizard' is basically the same thing as the bladesinging statement. Of course, the character should then take any considerations that come about due to this into account, so never mind if that was the problem, kinda getting a bit late for me and should probably go to bed.  ;D

A bladesinger that is not an elf is an unusual backround, which requires DM cooperation. I am willing to give that, and more, and allow lewder approaches to classical themes and whatnot.
However. I will not allow someone to play a human wearing an elf-skin for a desired ability, moreso in a setting were elves are more or less extinct.
Race is a pretty crucial aspect of a character concept and I would deny any character that ignores that.

VonDoom

Definitely agreed on the crucial aspect -- didn't know elves were almost extinct for this. That's certainly different than the default D&D assumption of elves ranging from 'basically longer lived humans' to 'aloof magical beings living in magical tree-cities'.

O&O

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: VonDoom on June 29, 2018, 04:44:31 PM
Definitely agreed on the crucial aspect -- didn't know elves were almost extinct for this. That's certainly different than the default D&D assumption of elves ranging from 'basically longer lived humans' to 'aloof magical beings living in magical tree-cities'.

Elves are like vampires in that their rules change every other day in every other setting. In more 'casual' games, I'm super ok with them basically being 'Hey I don't need to sleep btw'  humans with an ear-fetish.

I allow all races and classes, but that doesn't make everything equally likely.
The reasons I didn't give a huge lore-dump on all the Innistrad races is 1- I don't want to exhaust people before things even start and 2- Despite what the approval process, a necessity for the campaign imo, indicates, I'm rather flexible in allowing different details to shine through.

Like, right now, the campaign seems to shape up with a pretty strong interest in dark/romantic partners that are also up for doing lewd things to you. Someone that's romantic with a devil might have different.. side effects than a vampire bride, mechanics wise and all. :P

Chulanowa

Weeeeell, if we're down a sorcerer and one wizard is going to be swinging sharp things around, y'know what? Heck with it! HECK I say!

I just gotta figure out exactly how to write the character, but I'm going for either a wild magic sorcerer or a Chaos Patron warlock (or maybe both, you don't know!) who was abducted by a hag.

Roleplay Frog

Remember to make kinky hag *chuckles*

By the by, while a bit of balance helps smooth thing out and keeps 'em from being boring, I can most certainly deal with a pure caster party myself. *chuckles*

Kathyan

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on June 29, 2018, 03:59:21 PM
*chuckles*
Well she is pretty naive :P

Anyway. So she's a large Dragon gal, how do people react to her? You are basically running around, going by the pics, as something that any average superstitious villager mistakes for a devil. now, there are a few dragons in Innistrad, but still. Moreso with her 'all eyes on you' trait, how do you think that would play out in the campaign?
Actually I thought the 'All eyes on You' feature would help more than being a charlatan since some features can't just be hidden without magic, the feature points that the attention attracted can be a nuisance but not that they it will be prone to danger but that is a feature of the setting, still it does point that it can gain you friendly interests of people listing examples of everyday folk. I get that they will not be everyone but probably just some people and that I still have to face the prejudice of most people but if I took the Folk Hero background I think it would be sort of the same since my character would be a foreigner but a Far Traveler just feels more appropriate.

I any way and with her wanting to be a heroine she'd do just whatever it takes to prove herself she is a good person doing good deeds and willing to put herself through any humiliation (like as mentioned before being collared by an aasimar or a priest) so people do not fear her so they can all look at her with good eyes and gather around her to listen to her stories or far away lands. If people still don't want to believe her and want to pursue her and hunt her and bind her and throw tomatoes and humiliate her publicly as a lesson to other 'fiends' so they invade their communities I'm ok with that but will still try to help those people, that' what heroes do, it will just be harder, teehee ^^

I hope other party members will help me out though :P

QuoteLet's say you face a bunch of people going 'we dun want your kind here, demonspawn!' what do you do?
My first thought was x-men rather than ravenloft xD but yeah it fits.

Sing them a song and dance them a dance?

Just kidding though in some opportunities I might do that but I guess I would try to avoid them, maybe I could find an npc with high authority to help (hopefully they are not hostile towards her) or have some people of the party buy her some food at the tavern while she stays in the wild? It might depends on how hard you want to make things to me, if there is a chance to help I'd help despite people not wanting.

Roleplay Frog

Quotehow hard you want to make things to me, if there is a chance to help I'd help despite people not wanting.

Uhnnnn.. reall..harrrrdd.. *husky voices*

Quoteand willing to put herself through any humiliation (like as mentioned before being collared by an aasimar or a priest)

*Husky voice intensifies*

.. Anyway, sounds like you got a good grasp on the goings on and my plans on the matter, Approved

Think this brings us up to 5, leaving space for 1, maybe 2 more, and that is presuming a sad, but inevitable dropoff. Might be able to start late Saturday if people post characters over fast, yay!

Dreaming Space

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on June 29, 2018, 03:59:21 PM
That seriously tanked your chances just now. The fourth is unforgivable.

Aight man, have fun holding a grudge against a different book about how to pretend to play an elf. Peace out. :D
― Terry Pratchett

Autocad

Anyway. You gotta explain the blue to me, or pick a different character image, but once you do that.. Approved

You may take our approvals but you'll never take our animu!

So, uh, regarding hair color...

1) Maybe it's Maybelline hair dye?

2) Or maybe she's

On a slightly more serious note though, here are some alternate character images that I hope will fit in:

Alternative 1

Alternative 2

Roleplay Frog

Fit in better. Though you should take the second, Lady Mariah, because the other is Thalia. How to put this.. fits in very, very well. Thats the symbol of Avacyn on her chest.
Might very well use her as npc, is what I'm saying.
Here, have a related nerdcomic. :P

Chulanowa

Work in progress; Specifically, have to do the sheet stuff and decide totally on a class(es).

Gothic-y-er?
Name: Ig Gortt
Class(es): Sorcerer 1 (Wild Magic) / Warlock 1 (The Chaos)
Race: Goblin
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Description: Three-foot five, green, with an apparent fear of hairbrushes. She dresses in what she's stolen, but isn't without feminine charms; At least two of them that you can tell (though they ye do glow in the dark...)
Fetishes: Size differences; Being knotted; giving oral; Splump (if you have to ask, you're probably not into it); Nakadashi; Tickling; post-combat coitus; Multiple partners (the gods gave us so many orifices for a reason)
Dislikes: Sexual violence (NC is one thing, rape / abuse is another); Obvious necrophilia (ghosts and vampires are okay, let's leave the zombies in the ground though); Nonsentient animals; Guro, scat, urine, or hte like.
Backround and Harrowing: Hermit; a hag 'kidnapped" and raised her. She "escaped" but the hag still has a magical hold over her and fills her mind with evil thoughts
Backstory: Ig doesn't remember where exactly she's from; she just knows it's not any of the places she's been. When she was young, her tribe saw her sporadic magic as a bad omen, and left her tied in a bog as a sacrifice to their gods. Maybe the gods never heard; or maybe that tribe of goblins worshipped a night hag. In any case, the goblin child was "rescued" by Baba Ynersh, who figured she had uses for a free child, even if just a goblin.
   As it turned out, Ig was a useful little thing; Ynersh was curious about Ig's magical abilities, and frequently tested and experimented on her as a means to understand these powers and awaken their potential. In return for these 'privileges," Ynersh expected Ig to be her eyes and ears in the places they visited. The old hag always needed a new component, or a fresh captive, or sometimes just a meal.
   Though Ig didn't remember her life before living in a spider-legged skull with a terrifying purple devil-crone, she knew that it was a bad situation. She'd seen what Ynersh did to captives who outlived their usefulness, and she knew that eventually, Ig novelty wouldn't pique her captor's curiosity. She began to do what she could to set back Ynersh's "research," which was always tricky; Ig never really knew what the hag would be testing at a given time. Failing her own spellcasting or triggering one of those "anomalies" might be just what Ynersh wanted... and if the hag caught on. Well. As bad as that was it was still better than if Ig bored her!
   The chance to escape was ever-present on Ig's mind, but fear held her back at almost every opportunity. incompetence was punished harshly enough, but rebellion? Oh no. As it ended up though, it wasn't Ig's call. This most recent place Ynersh brought her to seems to have had its own defenders. A mob of angry humans attacked the hut - cleverly disguised as a cottage of dull white stone), seeking to burn the witch within. Rather than risk her precious belongings in a fight, Ynesh simply swatted a few of the humans away, reverted her hut to its true form, and left. In the chaos, Ig had slipped out, escaping to some nearby woods.
   Ig has been trapped in this place ever since. She's seen no creatures quite like herself, and knows the locals respond poorly to anything that isn't clearly a human, for the most part. She's kept to herself, out in the woods, practicing her magics and crafts, all while trying to tune out hte screeching cackles and demands of Ynesh that pour into her head when she lets her guard down. Apparently, she's not free. Apparently, Baba Ynesh expects her to act as a catspaw in this horrible place. She'd rather not, but she'd also hate for Ynesh to come back and punish her for rebellion. Oh, the quandary!

Little details
I'm thinking Ig "isn't from around here." I'm not sure where she is from and it probably doesn't matter, but I was aiming for the idea of her being a steppinfetchit / lab animal for a Night Hag who tools aroudn the planes in her giant spider-legged skull-hut like the cover of a Dio album or something. She's been stranded in Innstrad, and isn't sure if she's free, or "free" yet. probably the latter.

Additional questions!
What does a true hero look like to your character?: What's a hero? Ig doesn't really have any experience in the "heroics" department. If you asked her, she'd probably just blink at you. Is it a sandwich?
What does a true villain look like to your character?: About seven-foot two, purple, with big knobby goat horns, and about equal numbers of teeth and nostrils. Ynersh is the central figure in things Ig fears.

Str: 8 (-1)
Dex: 16 (+3)
Con: 14 (+2)
Int: 12 (+1)
Wis: 10 (+0
Cha: 15 (+2)

HP: 20 Armor Class: 15 Initiative Bonus: +3 Speed: 30 feet
Strong Saves: Constitution, Charisma
Proficiencies: Arcana, Medicine, Persuasion, Religion
Equipment and items: Leather Armor, Dagger, Light crossbow, Arcane Focus (wand), Scholar's Pack, herbalist Kit, 33 GP
Attacks Dagger +3, 1d4 +3 (Finesse; light; thrown 20/60)
Light crossbow +3, 1d8 +3 (Loading, two-handed, ammunition 80 / 320)

Spellcasting (Delete if your character has none)
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, mage hand, friends, prestidigitation, minor illusion, fire bolt

Grade 1:
Warlock: Chaos Bolt, Hex
Sorcerer: Sleep, Disguise Self

Random notez!

Roleplay Frog

Hooh, interesting gobbo pic. *molesting considers!*

Chulanowa

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on June 29, 2018, 07:40:49 PM
Hooh, interesting gobbo pic. *molesting considers!*

You know how you have frogs? I have goblins.

Roleplay Frog

Florence

So, like I said, I won't have a proper sheet up until I've caught up on my other posts, but I think I've worked out a concept I figured I'd run by here to make sure it's not redundant with what anyone else is working on and all that.

Basically, I was thinking a Protector Aasimar Ranger. When she gets to level 3, I'm thinking of using the Monster Slayer archetype from Xanathar's Guide to Everything if that's okay.

Haven't found any art, but I'm picturing a pretty big (probably well over 6'), hefty rugged looking ranger woman. Gear wise, I'm thinking archery style, so a longbow, but with a greatsword for when things get up close and personal.

Since it says "every gender variation goes", I'm thinking probably a female (maybe non-binary) identified hermaphrodite if that flies, because like, hot?

Favored enemy, undead, seems like a no-brainer for gothic horror type stuff.

So basically, I'm picturing a big, rugged aasimar monster hunter. The kind of person who wanders from village to village, dealing with whatever monster problems they may be dealing with and moving on to the next. Specialized in slaying the things that go bump in the night.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Chulanowa

Alright, updated ot complete the submission sheet.

Florence

So, fair warning, I know absolutely fuck all about Magic the Gathering. It's one of those things that's always existed like, right on my periphery. I've interacted with plenty of people who seem crazy about it, I hear all sorts of things about it all the time, and it seems pretty damn cool, but I've just never really been big into the whole TCG scene. I mean, I read that Gathering Dark novel way back in the day, but hell if I can remember anything about it.

In any case, I kinda just ran with that idea I had. If there's any issues with it that I can fix, I'll be happy to give it a tweak.

I also gave a custom harrowing, hope it works.

Also hope the art is appropriate. Was kind of hard to find art that was 'gothic' but also fit a ranger. But I feel like she could sufficiently pass for a member of the Belmont clan, so...

Lucienne Del Bosque

Name: Lucienne Del Bosque
Class(es): Ranger 2
Race: Protector Aasimar
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Description: Lucienne stands at a towering 6'10 (208 cm), an impressive height even for an aasimar. She's also a functional hermaphrodite, with full sets of male and female sex organs (ie. cock, balls and vag), though, since she generally wears trousers, that is less immediately noticeable than her height.
Fetishes: Wild and passionate sex, romance and/or casual hook ups, size difference (shortstacks are life), receiving oral, large breasts, titfucking, messy cumshots (from her), group sex, bondage, domination/submission (Lucienne is a dom-leaning switch), forbidden/taboo pairings (like her, being an aasimar monster hunter, and a sexy monster lady), sadism/masochism, risky sex (like public sex, or with someone else in the room, or cumming inside without birth control, etc.), exhibitionism (sometimes an audience can be fun), voyeurism (sometimes it can be fun to just watch, especially if you're not supposed to), probably a bunch of other things I'm forgetting.
Dislikes: The usual: gore, death, bodily waste/fluids, stuff like that. (Blood is fine.)
Backround and Harrowing:
Background: Outlander
Harrowing: As a hunter-in-training, she barely survived a hunt gone wrong, though not unscathed. The rest of her party wasn't as fortunate. She lost her family, and gained a valuable lesson.
Backstory:

Born to a family of monster hunters, Lucienne spent her early days learning of the trade from her parents. She knew that celestial blood ran in her veins, and she was told from a young age that her peculiar anatomy was a result of that. Though, whether that was true, or simply a way of comforting a child who felt isolated from her peers, she never bothered to question. Her family also had several contradictory stories about just where that celestian blood came from. Either way, that blood most definitely contributed to her considerable height, which helped stave off any bullying she faced once she got older.

Lucienne took to the craft from a young age, though she showed considerably more skill at the monster-killing aspect than the investigative part of the job. She was brash and headstrong, rushing into danger without a second thought for her own safety. This came to a head when they took on a job to clear out an infestation of the undead that had been plaguing a small village. They had underestimated the strength of their would-be prey and Lucienne was reckless and arrogant. She charged in before they could properly scout out the enemy, and before the night was done, Lucienne alone was left, scarred and humbled.

It was a hard-learned lesson, but one she wouldn't fail to learn from, in time. After a time spent mostly inside a bottle, ignoring the calling in her blood, she found herself in the wrong place at the right time. She came across a family on the road, under attack from ghouls. She came to their aid, and managed to slay the fiends. It was like everything just fell into place, and when she saw the thankful faces of those she saved, she knew she couldn't shirk her calling any longer.

And so, she set out to rid the world of what evil she could, to hunt the monsters that stalk the night, and to defend the innocent.

Additional questions!
What does a true hero look like to your character?: Someone who can experience the horrors the world has to offer without letting it break them.
What does a true villain look like to your character?: Someone who takes advantage of the innocent or the desperate for their own selfish ends.

Str 14 (+2)
Dex 14 (+2)
Con 12 (+1)
Int 8 (-1)
Wis 16 (+3)
Cha 10 (0)

HP: 22 Armor Class: 15 Initiative Bonus: +2 Speed: 30 ft
Strong Saves:  Strength (+4), Dexterity (+4)
Proficiencies:
Light Armor, Medium Armor, Shields
Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons
Investigation (+1), Perception (+5), Stealth (+4), Athletics (+4), Survival (+5)
Languages: Common, Celestial, Sylvan
Musical Instruments: Flute
Equipment and items:
Chain Shirt
Longbow
Greatsword
Backpack
Bedroll
Mess Kit
Tinderbox
Torches (10)
Rations (10 Days)
Waterskin
Hemp Rope (50ft)
Flute
Flask (kirschwasser)
Component Pouch
Arrows (40)
Caltrops (bag of 20)
9 gp 9 sp 8cp
Attacks
Longbow: +6, 1d8+2
Greatsword: +4, 2d6+2
Features
Darkvision: 60 ft
Celestial Resistance
Healing Hands
Feature: Wanderer
Favored Enemy: Undead
Favored Terrain: Forest
Fighting Style: Archery
Spellcasting
Cantrips: Light

Grade 1: Hunter's Mark, Ensnaring Strike

Random notez!

Chulanowa

Florence

Love them gobbo girls!

If Lucienne gets in, I think her and Ig would get along great.

Edit: I mean... gets in the game. But like, also in Ig?

Roleplay Frog

QuoteSo, fair warning, I know absolutely fuck all about Magic the Gathering.

That's fine. *chuckles* I'm judging your character based on a gothic setting concept, specific lore I'm lenient on.
QuoteWhen she gets to level 3, I'm thinking of using the Monster Slayer archetype from Xanathar's Guide to Everything if that's okay.

Sure.

QuoteSince it says "every gender variation goes", I'm thinking probably a female (maybe non-binary) identified hermaphrodite if that flies, because like, hot?

Also sure, that was always an option.

Seems I got two more character sheets to work through, before kicking things off Ic, so lets get our magnifying glasses and take a look!

.. Yeah, Innistrad does have great art. ^^

Ig Gortt
Not sure about glowing in the dark nipples and fetishes that sound more like special attack finishers, you're lucky you're adorable.
I agree with the leaving the zombies in the ground, for more than combat fodder, so that's all good.

Backstory: Do a pargraphing for poor frogling! That said, for anything like a more unusual race, to me, all you have to show is that you can protray that race believably, and you start to do that within three sentences and never stop.
Goblins are just as rare/extinct as elves on Innistrad, but I'm fine with a last tribe scrounging for survival.

Buildwise: Seems like you just want to be a walking, fuckable rod of wonder, but I can respect that.
As for where Ig could be from: we're using mtg lore, so I'm cautious on that. Basically, there exist many worlds in MTG, but to travel them, you need to be someone special. Basically, a Nighthag is bad news, a Planeswalker Nighthag is a gameover screen.
Either way.. yeah, I like, feel free to gobbo yourself over to the OOC, IC coming soon,
Approved!

Lucienne Del Bosque
Yeah judging by your two fetishes, maybe I can hook you up and focus some monsters on the other.. no? Ok.. Say, random question, how do you feel about a nighthag taking interest in you? *chuckles*
Anyway, on a more serious note.:
The Monster-Hunters of this world are called Cathars, loosely allied to the church they hunt down evil and defend communities, considering the bow, your character might be like:
The Quiver of Kessig. An order split off from the parish-blades. Its members specialize in archery and long-range defense, and often guard town walls and church roofs against spirits, vampires, specters, demons, and other flying attackers.

And, because you chose an aasimar, you gotta also know about angelic hosts, yay, readups!
The archangel Avacyn has a host of angels who serve her.

The Flight of Goldnight — These angels are associated with the sun, in contrast with Avacyn herself. Once a year during the Harvest Moon season, the sun will not dip below the horizon for two full days, and during this time the moon isn't visible. Known as the Feast of Goldnight, this is the holiest day for the humans. It is the time when the Avacynian enchantments are strongest throughout Innistrad. This flight of soldier-angels lives on the Elgaud Grounds.
    The Flight of Alabaster — These angels personify the Blessed Sleep and are associated with the Hunter's Moon season. They provide magic that wards against the desecration of dead humans and live in the lofts of Thraben Cathedral.
    The Flight of Herons — These are the angels of birth and purity and are associated with the New Moon season. Their magic is said to ward humans against harm in life (as opposed to the Alabaster host, which wards against harm in death).

You would not know from whom you descend, only have theories based on your own personality.
The calling actually fits quite well with the concept of angels in MTG, which are often created beings with a purpose in mind, often inspired by mortal prayers.

I think I can Approve of you too, yay!

That closes us up on players, head over to https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289981.msg14241221#msg14241221
As I prepare to start things up!

Chulanowa

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on June 30, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

Ig Gortt
Not sure about glowing in the dark nipples and fetishes that sound more like special attack finishers, you're lucky you're adorable.
I agree with the leaving the zombies in the ground, for more than combat fodder, so that's all good.

Who said anything about nipples? her eyes are up there, you perv!

QuoteBackstory: Do a pargraphing for poor frogling! That said, for anything like a more unusual race, to me, all you have to show is that you can protray that race believably, and you start to do that within three sentences and never stop.
Goblins are just as rare/extinct as elves on Innistrad, but I'm fine with a last tribe scrounging for survival.

I always forget that indents never work in a forum format. And yeah, figured that was hte case, thus the idea of her being a stranded alien weirdo.

QuoteBuildwise: Seems like you just want to be a walking, fuckable rod of wonder, but I can respect that.

I'm not sure if Disguise Self can give her a wonderful rod but i'm not opposed to the idea! Also, would it be possible for her Warlock spells to trigger the Wild magic thing?

QuoteAs for where Ig could be from: we're using mtg lore, so I'm cautious on that. Basically, there exist many worlds in MTG, but to travel them, you need to be someone special. Basically, a Nighthag is bad news, a Planeswalker Nighthag is a gameover screen.
Either way.. yeah, I like, feel free to gobbo yourself over to the OOC, IC coming soon,
Approved!

I kinda stopped Magic around, like, Urza's Saga? My understanding is that goblins are to the Magic universe what fleas are to a kennel though. Might work with Lorwyn? Good neighborhood for a hag, too.

Roleplay Frog

QuoteAlso, would it be possible for her Warlock spells to trigger the Wild magic thing?

I'd have to read it in 5.0 but per raw different spellcasting features and spells lean towards not stacking.

QuoteWho said anything about nipples? her eyes are up there, you perv!

No, her eyes are down there, as is the rest of her. Niiicee...

QuoteI kinda stopped Magic around, like, Urza's Saga? My understanding is that goblins are to the Magic universe what fleas are to a kennel though. Might work with Lorwyn? Good neighborhood for a hag, too.

Stopped with the best edition, though, some folks would claim that title belongs to Innistrad, which tells you enough. While there are occasional heroic goblins, Squee and Slobad come to mind, most of them are like..
here's one goblin. now there's 5, Now they all got haste, good luck blocking them all.