Never-ending story!

Started by Remiel, March 29, 2010, 10:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

The rules of this game are simple.  Copy and paste everything non-italicized from the post before you, and add three words of your own.  Let's see how far we can go!

Once upon a

Alric Sanosake

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Saerrael

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint

Alric Sanosake

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Saerrael

I'm sooo teeempted! But I shall behave.

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of

Alric Sanosake

I don't see why you have to be.

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling

Saerrael

Autumn leaves at midsummer's eve? Those must be really old :P

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard

Beguile's Mistress

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate

Alric Sanosake

I was lost on what to say. I am expecting this to not make sense in the end.

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young

CaptainErotica

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a

Alric Sanosake

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic

CaptainErotica

You only added two words by the way.

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with

Beguile's Mistress

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace

CaptainErotica

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace prance through the

Remiel

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing

CaptainErotica

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love

Remiel

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant

angeli

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Zebu

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh
Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

angeli

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of

ONs & OFFs

RedRoseBlackSea

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of being so far

angeli

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of being so far from Kalamazoo, So

ONs & OFFs

Zebu

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of being so far from Kalamazoo, So I'll..."
Suddenly, ninjas
Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

angeli

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of being so far from Kalamazoo, So I'll..."
Suddenly, ninjas appeared in thin

ONs & OFFs

RedRoseBlackSea

Suddenly, ninjas appeared in thin smoke that filled

angeli

Suddenly, ninjas appeared in thin smoke that filled the white gazebo

ONs & OFFs

CynfulTragedy

Suddenly, ninjas appeared in thin smoke that filled the white gazebo where she was

Calison

Suddenly, ninjas appeared in thin smoke that filled the white gazebo where she was enjoying a lovely

angeli

Suddenly, ninjas appeared in thin smoke that filled the white gazebo where she was enjoying a lovely repast of three

ONs & OFFs