News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Granted, and here you go. A real cute guy just posted in the social boards.

I wish to live in a Utopia on Earth
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Captain Maltese

Welcome to the village Zlotjy in Serbia. It's in a valley so deep there's only sunlight an hour per day... in the summer. The main occupation is coaldigging. You have never been outside the village so you are sure it is Utopa.

I wish I owned a Maserati.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

elone

You have just been delivered a wrecked rusted hulk. But hey, it's a Maserati.

I wish I had more time to spend on Elliquiy.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Davina

Sits in your lap effectively pinning you to the spot you're sitting forcing you to spend more time on E!

I wish I had a comfy man to cuddle with and snooze on
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Linwood Badr

Granted, but he won't let go so you both die from starvation.

I wish I had a photographic memory.

Astrofig

Granted--you can now remember everything that has ever happened to you like a photograph, and lose the ability to form any new memories.

I wish I had a desk job.

Fieryone

Granted but your boss is a jerk and fires you over a little misunderstanding.

I wish I had a perfect body.

Undeniable Sin

Granted. Now no one will talk to you or hang out because they are intimidated by your perfection.

I wish I had a good library in my back yard.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Captain Maltese

You now have a huge library in your back yard. And it is full of thousands of volumes. All out of date by a decade. Good luck looking for facts.

I wish I had a time portal to the Library of Ancent Alexandria, set to two hours before it was torched.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Fieryone

Granted, but do to time difference in travel you arrive just as it goes up in flames.

I wish I had a Starship.

Captain Maltese

Congratulations. You are now sitting in the pilot seat of the strange ship that was found on a planet at the start of the first Alien movie. And you have been sitting there for a while...

I wish I was a real Captain.

Fieryone

Done, but your boat is sinking fast.

I wish I could understand Animals.

Adammair

Done, you now understand all animals completely, and realize that your housepets are plotting to kill you in your sleep.

I wish...to win back-stage passes for a meet-and-greet with Def Leppard and Heart at their concert, tonight.

Braioch

Granted but first you have to 'earn' them :P

I wish I had a self-replenishing source cigarettes >.>
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Adammair

Quote from: Braioch on June 29, 2011, 06:30:13 AM
Granted but first you have to 'earn' them :P

I wish I had a self-replenishing source cigarettes >.>

'Earn them' how...by doing Heart? I might do Heart, depending...

Granted, you have a lifetime supply of self-replenishing candy cigarettes. ;D

Braioch

You forgot to wish, and also, -.- candy cigarettes do not contain the nicotine necessary to prevent me beating stupid people with the nearest object. :P

I wish I hadn't had insomnia last night
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Linwood Badr

Granted, you just slept all day instead, missing several fantastic shows of dubious nature outside your house.

I wish I had a small, nice, cute pet.

Adammair

Granted! You are now the owner of a small, rabid badger...but it's still nice and cute.

I wish to be surrounded by beautiful women, who serve me wine and sing me songs.

Belle33

Granted.  There are four ladies at your beck and call.  And they are considered the most beautiful 90 year olds on this side of the planet.

I wish to be pampered by one of E's sexy men.  And by pampered - I do not mean diapered!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Linwood Badr

Granted, unfortunately they get distracted by E, constantly, so instead of pampering you properly, they do as much as they can; when not working, cleaning your house, or walking the dog.

I wish I had the ability to use a technique or spell similar to Naruto's Shadow Clone Justu, so I could get everything I wanted done.

Adammair

Granted. A little bit of you is in each Shadow Clone, so you end up with multiple personalities, and you don't remember what needs to get done.

I wish I had the ability to use a technique or spell similar to Naruto's Shadow Clone Jutsu, so I could get everything I wanted done. (You've already gained a clone, Loren. lol)

I'm kidding, of course. What I really wish for is to be able to switch bodies with someone of the opposite gender for one day, to see what it would be like.

Linwood Badr

Granted, unfortunately said person has a bit too much fun in your body and other than having several new infractions on your record, you also have a rash where there otte not be.

I wish someone would fix my new personality disorder and still able to keep the shadow clones...

dart

granted, You still have all your shadow clones, but now none of you have any personality at all.

I wish I could have the power to become unnoticeable whenever I don't want to be noticed.

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, now the whole world, any, world itself does not notice you. You disappear into alternative reality where is nothing; no time, no space nor atoms. You get stuck in said limbo for just a second and when you return the world has collapsed together and exploded in big bang three times already.

I wish I would get early 13th day access to Old Republic and able play my Sith Warrior earlier than 15th when I would get my game from Game Stop.

Villain

Granted but theres a power cut....forever. Enjoy your game

I wish for a white Christmas