What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

Black dress pants, and a purple, white, black abstract pattern long sleeve top, plain black socks.
Big meeting today, online but still.. had to be dressed for work! that was a bit of a change.
Not sure why I wore the pants, but still.. it felt good to get dressed for work for the day!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

Grey slacks with a narrow white chalk strip, a pullover white sweater and black loafers on a snowy winter day in April

Beguile's Mistress

Black leggings and a cream color tunic with a soft feather pattern and black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Forest green linen slacks and a pale blue, long-sleeved, men's shirt with a white t-shirt and black loafers

Malkavian

Pantsuit. Because work video conversations.

Nico

Light grey sweatpants, black T-Shirt. Comfy clothes!

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a pale blue long-sleeved t-shirt with a light blue denim vest and black leather ballet flats

NightHawk429

Black airy sweatpants, and a Batman t-shirt that's too large for me for maximum comfort as today is writing day. Trying to get a lot of pages written.

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray linen slacks and a bright red long-sleeved cotton shirt with black loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and white knit pullover sweater with black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Grey denim jeans and a plain light gray sweat shirt with black loafers

Merry Gentry

purple & black work out pants, strechy type and a grey tshirt from a basketball camp ~ need to get my work out in today!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Autumn52

Quote from: Merry Gentry on April 30, 2021, 09:28:11 AM
purple & black work out pants, strechy type and a grey tshirt from a basketball camp ~ need to get my work out in today!

Great minds.....

Yoga outfit
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Chocolate brown leggings with a beige 3/4-length sleeve tunic top and black leather ballet flats

Cydaea

Clothes.

Never heard that before, have ya? >.>
e!

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, a plain white t-shirt, a black, gray and white plaid flannel long-sleeved shirt and black leather ballet flats

BluLibrarian

Giant black sweater with skulls on the shoulders that I knitted an age ago, and some red plaid pajama pants. Real fashion mogul shit /s

CassieBear

Jack Skellington pajama pants with a maroon tank top and red and white light sweater.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal grey leggings and a heathery blue-gray tunic top with black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Light green leggings and a very pale peach tunic top with white leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Black twill slacks and a grey sweatshirt with daisies printed on it and black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Black leggings and a pale blue tunic with colorful butterflies all over the lower half and black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue jeans and a mint green camp shirt with short sleeves and white leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Jeans again today but a darker pair this time and a long-sleeved white man's dress shirt with black loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Chocolate brown leggings and a pale peach 3/4-length sleeve tunic with beige leather ballet flats