White Wolf Games interest check?

Started by Barding, April 07, 2008, 01:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barding

Hi, urm, I'd love if anyone would be interested in playing with an Elliquiy newbie (but not an RP newbie) in a World of Darkness, White Wolf Games based setting? I'd be fairly open to, well, anything really in terms of story line or more detailed setting. The only things that I insist on determining are the characters I play, that the characters you play are the same variety of character (from the same player book. For example, two vampires or two changelings) and no god-moders and elder players! This is all lovely and low-level thank you very much.

I'm open too going with a full on chronicle in either case but, urm, I'd be happy with just kinda a story between the two concerning only them. I would quite like, if we are to be doing a chronicle, for you have some kind of storytelling experience or think you are up to it. All you need to do is stick in some NPC responses every so often :P

The two book supplements I'd like to play in:
    - Changeling
    - Vampire.

If anyone asks I'd love to tell you a little about my characters for both chronicles/games.

If you are interested look at my On's and Off's and, well, if you are willing to play a female character (or are female) and fulfill the first condition listed in my Turn On's then, well, seems we have ourselves a deal.

Thanks, either PM me with your potential interest or write me a lovely reply.

xx
:: O/Os ::
Updated 09/08/2021

:: Cravings ::
Updated 20/09/2021

:: Accepting new stories only in very special cases. ::

Xillen

The old WoD had a site to make your character. Does the same apply to the current WoD?

Barding

Urm, I'm not sure...I would rather play in the old school World of Darkness though. Sorry if I didn't make that particularly clear in my original post.
:: O/Os ::
Updated 09/08/2021

:: Cravings ::
Updated 20/09/2021

:: Accepting new stories only in very special cases. ::