The Colliseum- Exotic - Mult

Started by Majere Dreavan, May 14, 2010, 09:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Majere Dreavan

Game Name: The Coliseum

A beautiful Blind maiden with feathered black wings Approaches you, Hands you a letter sealed with a strange emblem- An invitation to a multiverse tournament.

A Little back story- 8 Divine and all powerful creatures, Each destined to rule his or her own Universe in their Multiverse, Is inviting you to their domain. They have begun a tournament involving the greatest fighters through out their realms. The winner gets his own planet built in his/her honor, The way they want it, And they get to rule its populace.A prize worthy of any who could want it, Surely some big names are going to show up here.

Rules: Simple enough- These are based on the T1 system as was described to me tonight while I gathered the Testicular fortitude to post this. Im shy. This means your going to be posting in Free form battle, But You will have limiters. And if a fight seems to be going on too long, you will be politely asked to start wrapping up, or one of the 8 might wrap it up for you, (probably not gonna happen)

If you do not play fair(Take hits eventually) you will be politely asked to leave, we don't want a steamroller here or godmoding.Also, Auto-hitting is out of the question, Leave it open for the defending party to have a slim chance to defend! if someone swings a sword at your face, your not gonna just let them cause they said it would happen, are you? Same principal.

Magical Abilities - completely allowed, Except no cheap teleportation to evade attacks, once every few posts it is fine to flash out of the way of a bullet, but be more creative than that please.

Weapons - any are fine, Except for insta win doomsday devices.

The battle is won when a contestant can no longer fight, Be it unconscious, or dead(decision of the characters owner, living characters will be reassigned to other battles eventually. These battles are fought on Randomly selected planes and planets.

Im not entirely sure how were going to handle multiple fights at once, Help me out with some ideas?

Character info needed.

• Name/Alias
  • Brief History
  • A brief paragraph depicting the characters receipt of the invitation
  • Brief list of powers
  • Weaknesses
  • Weapons available to them
  • Special items
  • Favorite Fish

Most importantly This is for fun!!!
Im not sure how the pairing will go either, Ill leave it up to us to decide when we have time to discuss it:D Okay here goes *wince*

Ironwolf85

well I'll throw my hat in the ring... need a little combat
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Majere Dreavan

Awesome, Need that information so we can log it into the Tournament database and find you amatch based on your powerlevel, Which is no doubt over nine thousand.. I mean thousaaaaaaannnd.

Ironwolf85

well I got a bot, and a bunch of male brutes. some more dangerious than others.
the big three are a minotaur paladin named Ezo, a Psychotic Gnoll named Seth, and a no nonsense fighter, a lizardman named Sergio
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Majere Dreavan

O8) gimme one or two of your best.. you choose lol

Ironwolf85

Daimon de Broken Hearted

•Name/Alias:  Dace Evros

•Physical Description: Lean, athletic build, tan skin, Black hair, blue eyes.

•Brief History: A member of the Evros Clan, from the world of Zyleria and planer Evrosthia. He is a planeswalking Warrior/mage. Demon and Angel mixed, his demon side wolven. His family was scattered to the winds in the war of gods on his once lush planet. Recently it has been rebirthed, but Dace and his kin are used to wandering, a hard trait to give up. He is single, and loved a good fight and a good night of women chasing. Skirt Chaser, Sage, Wolven Lord, all his titles.

•A brief paragraph depicting the characters receipt of the invitation:

He looks to the woman whom holds out the letter and would smile, she was smoken hot, and if there was more like here entered, he would be there with bells on. Daimon had been teacher so he would smile, some action to finally test his mettle in the ring. Unlike Daimon he was young still and more the ready and willing battle goer. New to fighting in such things, but not in the wars and battles of the realms. Perhaps this would give him some retrospect into his training, skills, and maybe net him a peice of  ass like her. " Thank you, I shall come."  He bowed lightly as he was taught to do to a lady. " So, got a sister?"

•Brief list of powers: His powers are innates coupled with some from magical stones and runes, aswell as ability to control light weave from his plane. These include: 

Innates: Elemental control. His being Water and Darkness in strength.
               Regeneration/ light in battle, more if time to do so.
               Bone control control over his bones structure and density.
               Shapeshift, Wolf, lupine forms
               Poison, Nero from claws and teeth.
Runes: Super senses
             Lower summons of beings from his land

Flight

•Weaknesses: Fire, Gravity wells, Silver irritates him due to a poisons reaction to it. Acid. Women, slow cast since he is more a fighter then mage.

•Weapons available to them: Magical: Scythe of fangs. - Can snake out and attack like a snake swords ability. Poison, Water, Dark.
                                          Gauntles, of Force. The Gantlets eyes can lightly take and give back kinetic enery, and charge the energy into an explosive shield in hand to hand combat or against weapons.

•Special items: Orbs of kinesis. Marbles of clothing shift. And cards of Fate, this last is a deck of spells or creatures for short time effects. Takes time to use these, and concentration. Mostly its for its rare cards of walls.

•Favorite Fish: Evrosthian Caromire Dire.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Ironwolf85

aw heck why not:
•Name/Alias Attenus Ezo, Ezo for short
•Age 19
•Physical Description: a powerful ten furred minotaur in blue plate, towering over many other combatants with his blue tatoos and heavy axe. he is high level... he does not walk in the light... it shines from him.
•Brief History: in brief he was part of the Temple caste at Enocchotpan, but became disillusioned with their bloody sacrifical ways. he was exciled for trying to stand up to the High priests on the issue. When of human colonists arrived, and a group of adventurers rescued him from enslavement at the hands of orcs. He greeted them with open arms and became a part of the group. he has since become a powerful force for good in the world
•A brief paragraph depicting the characters receipt of the invitation.
•Brief list of powers: Extreme strengh, and access to holy magics to back that muscle up. in single combat he's built like an freight train, and able to crush almost anything in his path.
•Weaknesses: Ezo is stubborn, but slow on the draw with most conversations. in combat he has a serious case of Tunnel vision, once he locks onto an enemy... he will ignore all danger that does not involve his current fight. he won't ignore a spike pit... but he won't see a backstab coming. lastly he's Rash qucik to charge once he's on a roll, and grounded, he has verry little in the way of long range combat except maybe a few spells.
•Weapons available to them, heavy Adimantine Hailbard axe, Magical shield and Flaming Axe
•Special items. his heavy armor is mythril plate, making it light and strong, he usually carries holy litanies, and speels into combat.
•Favorite Fish... fish? why fish? tried salmon once.... good stuff

Ironwolf85

•Name/Alias Seth Brukan
•Age 20
•Physical Description: a tall and powerfully built hyena like humanoid, he has green tribal paint across his body, leather armor, and a green kilt
•Brief History: seth was born to a human family, and eventually became a sucessful adventurer. however he fell in with a tribe of his own kind and became a far more feral creature. Seth lives for the moment, happy and partly insane. Gnolls laughing has driven him to madness and he's joined in. he's since become a powerful chieftan and raider in the south.
•A brief paragraph depicting the characters receipt of the invitation
•Brief list of powers: speed and skill at hand to hand combat, Seth has a lot of experience and training in combat, his chaotic mentality makes him almost immune to pain, and his laugh is both unsettleing and hypnotic. he specializes in gurillia warfare, hit and run combat.
•Weaknesses: he rarely thinks his actions through anymore, and his insanity is also a burden. He's hardy, but not as much as other heroes of his skill level. a few solid hits, and he's done.
•Weapons available to them: poison spears, brutal Kumaki mace and Saber style, claws, teeth, and the occasional improvized weapon.
•Special items: anti-toxin, potions and talismans.
•Favorite Fish: Who cares.... whatever I can catch

Ironwolf85

don't have time to do the paragraphs... do them tonight

Majere Dreavan

* Name/Alias : Majere Draven
    * Physical Description: A long well built male, Wrapped and completely concealed within Blue-green Robes, with White swirls adorning it lightly. Under the robes is strong leather armor, Strong enough to slow a blade, but soft enough to keep him moving. His flesh is pure silver, And his eyes change color according to his mood. More to be revealed in battle, im sure.
    * Brief History: Born into royalty, His older brother exiled paving the way for his owner ship of the the race known to outsiders as Silverlings, Their real name long forgotten. A great war was fought with all the other races on the planet, And the Silverlings won a slim victory, As Majere was left as the only man alive on the planet. Using his Innate Water walking skill, he moved to other realms. Continuing to be the great assassin he was born to be. As all his race were.
    * A brief paragraph depicting the characters receipt of the invitation:
"Another good job, Majere, Here is your cut. " Majere snatched the gold from the man and spilled it out on the floor. " I did it for the food." A smirk adorned Majere's hidden crimson lips. A drop of blood falling to the ground.. He looked to the blind maiden and stared at her." Another one, My clansmen have one 3 times in a row, " he shrugged and expected some new takers this time.  Majere ran off into the forest to his mansion among the wolves. The silver flesh glinting in the setting sun.
    * Brief list of powers:
Teleport between Moisture particles, Used only in attack, As it takes too much predetermination to use for dodging.
Advanced Magical use for offense, Mainly revolving around fire based magic.
Rare shifting ability to shift into a Pure Silver Panther.
    * Weaknesses : Extreme Cold tends to bother him alot, Ice magic might be a problem for him. Also Relics of religion cause him extreme discomfort, at times.
    * Weapons available to them: One silver dagger, Named Mr Stabbity. Nothing special except he can make it come back after he throws it. Teeth, Claws.
    * Special items:Several bottles of water and spell components stuffed in many hidden pockets.
    * Favorite Fish: Tilapia

Sanai

Name: Nethezzeron
Age: Millions of years old. Never kept track of his own age.
Physical Description: Nethezzeron is a massive, ancient dragon, covered in black scales. He is bulky and muscular, even for a dragon, with a huge, fanged maw, and reptillian eyes, which are capable of glowing a deep, blood red when he is angered. He has a massive wingspan of over 30 feet, and very thick, scaly armour covers his body.
Brief History: Netherizzeron has slept for millenia. He once fought in a terrible civil war, in which dragon fought dragon. He was exiled to sealed cave for war crimes.
A brief paragraph depicting the characters receipt of the invitation: Nethezzeron dreamed, ancient, inexplicable dreams. He saw in his mind, a beautiful girl, one he could not catch. He ran and flew and warped, and yet her nude form, her beautiful, curvacious form, and her soft breasts still eldude him somehow. Then, his eyes flew open. He had not awakened into consciousness for over 2 thousand years. Who was this that disturbed him? He saw, kneeling in front of his massive jaws, a blind maiden, with black wings, holding an invitation out to him in both hands, with her head down. He briefly considered the small amount of energy it would take for him to snap her up in his jaws, but then thought better of it. Instead, he reached forward with a massive claw, taking the invitation with two of his talons, and reading it. He then smiled, a terrible and menacing sight on a dragon, before his form began to shift and change, into a naked human shape, with long, dark hair, reptillian eyes, a pair of horns and draconic wings. He reached out towards the blind messenger, one of his fingers turning back into a dragons talon, as he used it to tear through the fabric of her clothing. He would have some fun with this maiden, before he attended this "Colliseum"
Brief list of powers: Netherizzon, apart from being a massive dragon, can breath fire, break the sound barrier when flying, "warp" between locations and planes when flying, and shapeshift into a smaller, human form. When in this human form, he is far more vulnerable, but very fast and strong. In his dragon form, his scales are somewhat magic resistant. Whiles spells can affect him, they will often have a reduced effect and wear of quickly. Of course, spells that affect things other than him instead of enchanting him directly, i.e. bolts of lightning, throwing rocks at him with magic, still have the usual affect on him. He is pretty much innume to fire and heat.
Weaknesses: In both his dragon and humanoid forms, Netherizzon's heart is his weakness. It is actually visible to the outside world, with a hole in his chest exposing it. Of course, no warrior has yet touched it with a weapon or otherwise, a testament to the fact he is still alive. He also loves to toy with his prey, having a cruel streak that stops him from outright killing straight away. This could be a disadvantage.
Weapons available to them: Big teeth. Big claws. Wings, a flexible, fast and strong tail. Did I mention he can breath fire?
Special items: None.
Favorite Fish: He has a taste for giant squid.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

swordwind

* Name/Alias: KZ654/Calx

* Physical Description: Towering over normal humanoid beings at 12ft tall, covered in thick plates of runic armor, shaped out of obsidian, and touched over by skilled craftsmen. Where its head rests is a helm, who's face plate is covered in thin vertical slits that seemed to breath out smoke and glow with a dazzling purple light that flickers constantly. Both his arms and legs are wide and thick, protected by the runic armor, just like his chest. His arms end in thick spiked gauntlets, the spikes seem to retract into the gauntlet itself as the metal being moves.

* Brief History: Crafted during the a great war on a lonely plant, KZ654 was forged within the planet's magma veins from an ancient race. Constructed with only heavy labor in mind, to help move about weapons of war, KZ654 did just what he was programmed to do. Listen to his programming and preform it until he was told to otherwise. When the war finally came to the area he was working in his operators told him to hold the attackers back.

He performed the task well enough, and by well it met that he was able to disable a number of enemy ships and transports before the attackers were driven off. Heavily damaged and unable to move KZ654 was re-programmed and refitted with technology to do battle with his master's new enemy. Re-programmed with the ability for situational analysis, KZ654 was programmed to patrol the area and engage anyone that did not meet his master's data bank.   

* A brief paragraph depicting the characters receipt of the invitation: The world around him was scanned in shades of violet as numbers and data flew across his screen. Area Clear it said. Proceed to next zone, was it's orders. So the stone like beast turned and walked on.

His screen flickered as a ripple appeared. The words *Intrusion detected* followed by *Scanning area* flashed across his vision. Reticules quickly focused upon a humanoid being with wings. Grids flashed over the creature and mapped out it's body within seconds as the words *ERROR* came over the screen. He paused to reboot himself as a thin sheet of paper was placed within his hand. Finishing his re-activation he raised his hand up he gazed down at the crude device. *Script unknown...Decoding.....Mission Accepted.....re-routing patrol path...Engage hostiles*

* Brief list of powers:

Runic Armor- Exposed to unknown elements upon his planet and crafted from rare stones KZ654 is immunized to any natural/magical elemental affect.

Strength of Stone- Giving testament to his races engineering KZ654 is as strong as his body. Easily able to tear humanoids apart and tear through earth and stone like it was water. His spikes assist with this power.

Energy Flux- Powered by a internal core KZ654 can discharge it to create a bubble of energy around his body. Causing great harm to his attackers should they be to close.

Enhanced Vision- Able to see in nearly all forms of light, debris, or blinding affects.

* Weaknesses: Speed creatures, Naturally Slow, Limited field of vision, lowly magnets
    * Weapons available to them:Fists, Spiked Fists, Spike Projectiles, Energy Field
    * Special items: Inscribed Runes: Grant him the ability to withstand different degree's of pressure and damage. 
    * Favorite Fish: none

Xaoc

Name/Alias - Lilith

Age - Living? About 19, Dead? For over 800 years.

Physical Description
Brief History - Lilith was born and lived a normal life, it wasn't until her death at the hands of a demon that anything changed. His dark energy some how became part of her soul, and despite her pure and holy life, she was forced into hell. Here she was different from all others, not suffering for her sins, but instead she absorbed the sins of others, and broke free of hell. Now her natural talents in life mixed with her powers of hell make her a deadly fighter and a monster.

A brief paragraph depicting the characters receipt of the invitation - Lilith got no invitation, but a cowardly man who thought himself a fighter and a necromancer did. Hearing of a powerful undead monster he thought himself strong enough to tame Lilith. When she was chewing on his corpse she saw this as a chance to bring about more death, driven by her demonic taint.

Brief list of powers-
Several Combat styles, chief among them, White Reaper Style, A style that grows in power as it's use kills.  Dark Messiah Style - A brutal and fast style based on  evil and dark tactics and tricks.
Dance Magics - Learned as a skill in life, much as most mages use words or symbols to be catalyst for their magic, Lilith learned to use the movement of her body. Not that different from any other kind of magic. The most powerful of spells require a living user to cripple or even kill themselves.
Immune to magic that effect only the undead. For all intents and purposes, no magic treats Lilith as a member of the undead.
Immune to Holy or Light based Powers. Either a trick of her innocent life, or a power fueled by death, no one knows. But Lilith is immune to powers of good.
Regeneration. Lilith's bones and flesh heals almost instantly as long as they are close to one another.
Undead animation. Lilith's limbs if removed, can act and move separate from the body, animated by their own magics.

Weaknesses -  Her innocent nature. Within the monster still lurks the innocent soul of Lilith. Her split nature makes her act unpredictable and often not end a combat when she should, wanting to spare her victim.   Lilith has two major weakness. Strong Rhythm music, and Dark or evil style magic 

Weapons available to them - Who needs weapons?

Special items - What?

Favorite Fish - Trout.
Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Might pop up a second, a female fighter.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Sanai

Im gunna add a wraith/reaper character in here as well if you don't mind.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Majere Dreavan

as long as they can die they can come

swordwind

So how many characters could one make?

Kiric Rand

•Name/Alias: Jonah Winters aka Nekron

•Physical Description: Lithe, thin but muscular, or so he appears, Johna is actually comprised of a human brain encased in a liquid metal body.

•Brief History: Johan actually died in a brutal car wreck at the age of 26. His father was a brillant scientist though, who had been working on a prototype liquid metal. Fashioning it into a new body for his son, he transfreed his sons brain waves and memories into the control program, giving birth to Nekron, a emotionless, heartless killing machine that his father uses to eliminate any rivals.

•A brief paragraph depicting the characters receipt of the invitation: Nekron looks at the woman with a cold stare, all the emotion erased from his mind, nothing but a cold, heartless killing machine with a human form now. Nodding as he was handed a piece of paper, Nekron turned around, heading back to his home to prepare for whatever they had in store for him.

•Brief list of powers: Shapeshifting (limited): Being comprised of liquid metal, Nekron can alter the shape of his limbs and body (except for his head) to from new weapons (simple only) or to avoid attacks.
Regeneration: Nekron can slowly regenerate lost body parts as long as his CPU remains intact.
Enhanced Durability
Enhanced Strength
Liquefy Metal: Any non enchanted metal that Nekron touches can be liquefied and added to his body.

•Weaknesses:CPU: If Nekron's CPU is destroyed, the liquid metal body instantly dissolves. Although the program can be inserted into a new body, it takes time to fashion another body, effectively putting Nekron out of commission.
Heavy: Although he looks thin, the liquid metal making up his body actually cause Nekron to be incredibly heavy and slows him down a bit
.EMP: If subjected to any EMP, Nekron's CPU bugs out, causing him to revert to instinc, of which he has very little of, until it reboots.

•Weapons available to them: Thunder Horn: Nekron's greatsword with the blade made of pure electrical energy.
Shotguns: Nekron carries two shotguns for ranged combat.

•Special items: Special bullets: Nekron carries an assortment of diffrent bullets for his shotguns, including incendiaries, solid slug, tazer, and nitrogen
Bag o' orbs: Nekron carries a bag of metal orbs that he can liquefy and absorb if he needs.

•Favorite Fish: Doesn't eat
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Sticking with one for now, don't know if im going to be around much longer.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Majere Dreavan

Dace Evros
Ezo
Seth
Majere
The Dragon Nethezzeron
Calx
Lilith,
Nekron

Nekron Vs Nethezzeron (Its a frickin Dragon)
Lilith vS Ezo
Dace vs Seth
Majere vs Calx

This has been randomly decided by my SO beside me.
if anybody doesn't like it- we can try to accomidate

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Majere Dreavan

youve got the best chance out of all of us with the dragon,, good luck

Xaoc

So where is the thread to fight ? :P
Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

Majere Dreavan

Working on it, Will be up when i return from The store, Sorreh.