U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Banned for making me feel bad.  I only wanted them to make sock monkeys.  :'(

icandor

Banned for not having the sock monkies already made! I call dibs on Mikey!
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

innHERendo

Banned for swinging that sharp weapon around, you could put someone's eye out!!
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Anesa

Banned for erring on the side of caution!  (Why not live wild and dangerously?)  ;)

Izzy1337

Banned for making me think of "Hello, Dolly"
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Lyron

Banned for thinking of saying hello to Dolly.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Izzy1337

Banned for not recognizing a Barbara Streisand classic when you see it. ;D
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Banned for making me think! After 2 days of no sleep.

Izzy1337

Banned for not sleeping!

*sings Sybl a lullaby*

Lyron

Banned for singing!

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Izzy1337

shhhhhhsh...

*whispers*: can't you see Sybl's trying to sleep?

Banned.

Lyron

Banned for shhhing me.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Izzy1337

Banned, but thanks for whispering.

Featherfall

BANNED FOR TYPING SO SMALL.

Also, all of you are banned for making me miss you so much I had to come back after an extended absence.

icandor

Try and read this~

Banned for making other people whisper!
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Lyron

Banned because you didn't make the font small enough! Good try, though.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

olive

U R Banned for being encouraging.

icandor

Banned for stifling encouragement

Mordred

Banned.. *flips through 'Banning for Dummies'*.. hmm.. the page was ripped out. Ok, banned for banning Olive. I'm sure she deserved it (:P at Olive.. with a grin).. but still.. just seems wrong. :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for using smileys in a repetitive manner.  8-)

Mordred

Banned for judging so harshly. Humans, they think their soooooo special!  (clamps hand over smiley.. refusing to let it swipe it's tongue upon the screen).
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for making me giggle.

Mordred

Banned for giggling, after pressing a blue hand on those lips, and whispering 'shhhhh'.. as these blue lips brush very lightly against that ear. Didn't you read the sign? No giggling.. even as lovel as it sounds.. we can't be having any giggling in this thread. (sticks out tongue.. giving that ear a little swipe)
*See Pillory*

Lyron

Banned for giving that ear a swipe. Swiper no swiping!

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Izzy1337

Banned for referencing children's television. :P