Kidnapping [NC][Looking for 1 or 2 F subs and 1 M dom]

Started by elfguy, May 18, 2011, 05:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Officer Jessica Larson has worked the Special Victims Unit in the Metropolis for 3 years now. At 22, she's already very skilled at her job, and assigned at the worse rape and sex crimes the city experiences, has seen many gruesome things. However, as she solves crimes, secretly she's there for another reason. All of these cases turn her on. She wishes that she was part of them, instead of stopping them. She wanted to be the kidnapper, or the victim, or both. Weird, strange fantasies go through her mind, and one day, she decides to act.

When Jessica is tracking a particularly vicious sex criminal, when she finds him, she decide not to arrest him. Instead, she makes a deal with him. She will help him get a victim or two, and wants to be part of the action. She wants to see the terror on their faces, and she wants to abuse them sexually and otherwise. She'll let him be completely in control, and will submit to him whenever he wants also, as long as he lets her have some fun as well. This night, Jessie's fantasies will become reality

For this RP, I'm thinking of a fairly typical kidnapping scene. The plot will start as Jessie and the Kidnapper go out and get their victims, in a dark van marked "free candies" on it, then lock them up in the Kidnapper's basement, then abuse them. I need a few victims depending if there's enough interest for 2.

Jessie is the one in the suit, with the other being one of the victim if you want to use that image, or you can pick your own. Note that depending on the interest I'll need 1 or 2 female victims, altho a male victim #3 could be added in if there's a good argument done for it.

Appearance: (image)

Role: [Kidnapper / Officer / Victim 1  / Victim 2 / Male Victim]

Name:

Bio:

Offs:
----

elfguy

Appearance:
Image in the first post

Role: Officer

Name: Jessica Larson

Bio: Jessie always liked action. She joined the Police Academy right out of high school and then the full force. She quickly drifted towards sex crimes, showing a surprising interest in solving them, altho she did not realize why at first. After a few months however, she had to admit to herself that they turned her on, but she never admitted it to anyone else.

Now, she's intent on getting a piece of the action for herself.

Offs: Death, mutilation, futa/herma
----

Silk

elfguy

----

GreenGrass

I would be interested in the other sub female, if you're willing to take two. I'll throw up a profile in a little bit.

Urbanzorro

I'd be interested in playing the kidnapper if you'll have me? :D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Appearance:
Role:Kidnapper
Name: Mitch Preston
Bio:In the public world he's nothing more that a very successful stock broker. Mitch was born into an upper middle class family, he led a pretty normal life up until he reached college and discovered that one of the few things better than having his way with a woman was having it by force. Since then he's made rape almost into a recreational hobby for himself. The officer's offer was a bit too intriguing to pass up and so he quite easily agreed.

Offs: Scat, though probably not much else.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

elfguy

----

Ophelia Jaxon

Hi, are You still looking for a sub? If so I can throw a character sheet up tonight. xx
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

elfguy

Still need profiles for 2 subs so whoever want to post those..
----

Ophelia Jaxon

Appearance:

Role: Victim 1

Name: Abby (Abigail) Jones

Bio: Abigail is in college studying to be a journalist. She's sociable and strong willed as well as determined and quite outspoken. All the traits needed for her Carree path. She lives in her own flat, paid by mommy and daddy who are both lawyers, so Abby has never needed anything. She likes to go out on weekends with her mates, mostly on Friday nights, though these days she leaves a bit early as the work pile has started getting bigger. Can't afford late nights and groggy mornings.

Offs: Just scat. I'm down with everything else :)

elfguy

----

Silk

Its looking like I won't have the tie for this after all :(

Shadow879

Quote from: elfguy on May 20, 2011, 01:48:46 PM
Still need at least 1 more victim for this..

Interested in playing a female victim, will update momentarily if I think I can.
*edit* I'm gonna try it. Back up to three roleplays again, but this time not with insane-long posts...
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

Zaer Darkwail

I would voice out interest to this :). If wonder why there is two guys it could be that Mitch has a assistant. Also all the rapes what those two are doing are recorded and then put up on the net. Of course smudge their faces and also dub out any words which were not meant said or cut off scenes which were not meant to happen. The site is disguised like any sex site, advertising for hardcore BDSM kidnap fantasy sex videos. But once you pay fee and enter in, you may see the scenes look rather quite genuine. So, there could be 2 guys and 1 girl having fun with 2-3 victims (so far guys always took one girl but decided go with two victims to create nice scene). The paid subscribers give income to both assistant and Mitch, and also some put also better tech, toys and so forth to make more interesting rape scenarios.

Appearance:

Role: Kidnapper, host of the website and takes care of recording edits and toy/tool purchases, assistant of Mitch

Name: Dan Flabio

Bio: Dan Flabio studied in theater play art in high school and also took courses in university, he also studied photographing and video editing and also learn how host websites in computer classes. He wants to become renown entertainment artist. But thing is, he's interested on darker subjects than most artist. He is interested on fear, pain, lust and madness. Those things turn him on, he could be considered a goth. He noticed after turning twenty two that he enjoyed non-consensual sexual content, altough most nets so called 'rape' videos are fakes. As actor he can recognize the pretended expression and words. All participants are consensual.

So Dan meets Mitch in bar, go discussing the matter of non-consensual sex and nature of rape they then hit sudden realization they were similar; they both got excited and wanted to rape! Mitch performed usual kidnapping, where Dan himself put up 'dungeon studios' to their hideouts and do recordings and such. Dan of course is participant as Mitch is with their victims, better make longer vids when there is two guys doing the action. Dan and Mitch often talk how to play out scenarios, go sometimes quite daring and sometimes go extreme. But same rule; none girls are killed and each girl is blackmailed to be silent. Also each girl is forced to enjoy the action, one way or other.

Offs: Death, mutilation, toilet stuff

Shadow879

Appearance:

Role: Victim 2

Name: Raven Proulx

Age: 17 (How do you feel about slightly underage? If that's unacceptable, 19)

Bio: (17 years old) Raven is a senior in high school, about to graduate, just starting in college classes. She'd gone to a party one night a month or so before graduation and had left early, because someone had brought heavier drugs than just the usual weed, and on top of that they were popping pills, so she left, not wanting to be a part of it, and fearing for her own safety. She'd already gotten pretty drunk, and was having a little trouble walking a straight line on the way back home... an easy target for someone to snatch her up. She's a bit of a flamboyant character, very feisty and will try to fight as best she can in an inebriated condition, she's not one to just give up and cry "Oh please don't do this..."

(19 years old) Raven is a college freshman and is living on her own in an apartment. She's gone to an old friends house to have a few drinks and catch up. Before long, they've consumed a little more alcohol than they intended, and the friend wants to sleep. So, she walks out and heads back home, in hardly a condition to be walking the streets at night, and unarmed too, she'd broken her own cardinal rule, which was to always carry a weapon of some sort.

Offs: Death, Mutilation, futanari/hermaphrodite, any weird Japanese crap, e.g. tentacles, etc, but obviously that won't feature here (those guys are nuts...). Anything else is fair game, to include scat/watersports (not that I expect it here, as no one else likes it.)

elfguy

@Zaer that wouldn't really work with the plot. The idea is to have the detective and the kidnapper work together, with two girls as victims. Having 3 doms for 2 subs would be too much. Assuming Urbanzorro still is interested in playing the kidnapper we would go with his character.

@Shadow looks good, I would personally prefer the 19 version but I'm fine with either.

I'll start the thread later today if everyone is ready.

----

Ophelia Jaxon

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

elfguy

----

Shadow879

19 it is then, and yes, an OOC thread would be appreciated

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: elfguy on May 21, 2011, 09:52:28 PM
@Zaer that wouldn't really work with the plot. The idea is to have the detective and the kidnapper work together, with two girls as victims. Having 3 doms for 2 subs would be too much. Assuming Urbanzorro still is interested in playing the kidnapper we would go with his character.

Awww, ok. I understand, I just lurk and read the thread then :). Have fun! I just thought if we could had got third or fourth victim then there could be 3 doms (or 2 male doms and one female dom which can be overhwelmed to sub by dom males).

Shadow879

Ophelia Jaxon

Shadow879

We needs an OOC thread :( Rawr!

BTW, I'm waiting for elfguy to post once more before I post. Gotta know what Jessica does before I can react :D