F seeking (Vampire Diaries)

Started by Forevveru, December 17, 2012, 08:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forevveru

Hello everyone! I'm really craving to do something involving this fandom. I would like to use canons as well as oc's. Ideally I would like to find someone that would play Klaus to an OC. I have no problem with doubling. (Like if your a female and would like me to play a canon for an OC to you. Or even a male who would like to play an OC against someone.) I also don't have a problem with doing canon x canon (just so long as there could be canon x OC as well, which would mean doubling.) I've just never been huge on canon x canon and fear it would loose my interest if that was the only thing.

I am looking to play female. I don't mind doubling, but I have no interest in just playing male.

Some Pairings;
[] = ones I'd like to pair an oc to.
[Klaus x oc]
[Kol x oc]
Damon x oc
Rebekah x oc
Caroline x oc
Stefan x oc
Tyler x oc
Elijah x oc
Maybe even Elena x oc

Canon pairings
Rebekah x Stefan
Caroline x Klaus

Plots

The Past Catching up
Okay so basically this is an idea for Klaus and an oc.

My thought was the oc will be a vampire and knew Klaus and Katherine in the past. Long before Katherine Pierce went to Mystic Falls and met the Salvatore brothers as humans, she met my oc. Having similar personalities she decided the oc would be an ideal person to make a vampire and have her be of use. So my oc ingratiated herself with the originals to help Katherine stay hidden. When Klaus found out he was, of course, furious meaning she had t take off herself.

Now in the current day I'm thinking Katherine could, for some reason or another, have to throw my oc under the bus by luring her to Mystic Falls unaware that the original vampires are there. Will the oc be able to pull a Katherine and keep herself from getting killed?

Kalika Kai

I'm pretty interested in this. :3
I adore Klaus, I know I'm not supposed to like him because he's the bad guy, but I can't help it!

Forevveru

I know exactly what you mean! Damon used to be my favorite but when the Originals came in the picture ooh man =3. Rebekkah and Klaus are my absolute favorites. (Actually I really don't like many other females in the show but Rebekkah.)

If you want, send me a message about what you'd like to do and what not =3

Forevveru

Edited. The gender thing seemed to need more clarifying apparently >_<

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru