News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olive

I've undergone a complete physical transformation, yet here you are again. I'm getting a restraining order and leaving you for good!

Acid Lips

olive

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 09, 2011, 07:19:15 PM
you are too round for me, goodbye

You told me SIZE didn't matter. That's it, I'm going to therapy and then I'm breaking up with you!

Lord Mayerling

olive

Quote from: Lord Mayerling on March 09, 2011, 07:25:54 PM
You...the avatar....nuuuuuuuuu!

"It's all pink on the inside."  At least that's what you said last night. I feel dirty now, I'm leaving you!

De h u m a n i z e Me

One minute you're standing there, a beautiful woman about to take her skirt off for me.
And now this? What is this? Shrek?

If this is "love's true form" I want out, honey.
/breakup /shallow

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

((Except I wouldn't dream of breaking up with the lovely Olive for realz. I loves you birthday girl! haha))
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

olive

Quote from: De h u m a n i z e Me on March 10, 2011, 12:07:46 AM
One minute you're standing there, a beautiful woman about to take her skirt off for me.
And now this? What is this? Shrek?

If this is "love's true form" I want out, honey.
/breakup /shallow

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

((Except I wouldn't dream of breaking up with the lovely Olive for realz. I loves you birthday girl! haha))

I knew if let you buy those fancy new bloomers *points* you'd think you were too good for me!  Put on a long flannel night gown or I'm in the wind!

blue bunny sparkle

You are too beautiful to get dirty in the forest. We're through!

olive

Quote from: blue bunny sparkle on March 10, 2011, 11:00:33 AM
You are too beautiful to get dirty in the forest. We're through!

Funny, that's not what your dad said last night.

If you don't know me by now......well it's time for me to hit the road! Goodbye!

Luther

You slept with my Dad? He's nearly 80!!! I' going to join a monastery  :o

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

olive

Quote from: Luther on March 10, 2011, 03:47:48 PM
You slept with my Dad? He's nearly 80!!! I' going to join a monastery  :o

We slept with your dad.  I gave you a diary for your birthday, you should use it!  I'm finished!

Luther

hahaha - you're finished? Well if you can't keep up with my Dad you're no good to me - exit stage left!!!

Jated

Even Dad said you were terrible in bed, I should have believed my brother!! 

Nico

Darling, I love you but we just don't match in the sheets! You don't have what I want. :P We can stay friends!  :-*

De h u m a n i z e Me

I've seen you sneaking around with our gardener Nicholas!
I simply can't live with knowing that you're not only cheating on me, but with a man that I fantasize about!
How dare you! We're through.
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Insanityenviesme

You lost your stockings?!! For the love of all that is sacred, you lost them?!! Thats it.. Get out of my life!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

De h u m a n i z e Me

All that mattered to you was my stockings?
How dare you not appreciate what was beneath them!
-points to the door-
You can show yourself out, mister!
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Insanityenviesme

Have you forgotten how difficult your stockings are to strip!! Its a miracle I even stayed this long!! Goodbye!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

olive

Stand down there all night, I'm still not flashing my tits no matter how many Mardi Gras beads you have in that black bag! I'm calling the cops and I'm getting security bars on my windows! We're through.

Insanityenviesme

I want you to flash your ass!! Your ass!! God, sometimes its like talking to a wall!! Sheesh!! Somebody get me out of here!!
Moments of Sanity

olive

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on March 11, 2011, 11:24:36 AM
I want you to flash your ass!! Your ass!! God, sometimes its like talking to a wall!! Sheesh!! Somebody get me out of here!!

Omg, I just read your other posts in the forums and now I can't focus on the job at hand. *fans herself*

This is isn't how this is supposed to work. I don't think I can see you again, now go! *points to the door*

Anesa

There ya go again wearing my most favorite pair of thongs! How many times have I told you NOT to be borrowing my drawers!  Take them off and get out!

olive

~wiggles the panties over her hips and down her thighs, starts to step out of them~

Hey wait a minute......I remember the last time you got me out of my panties.

~bends over and wriggles them back on again~

That trick won't work this time, Camille, we both know you don't WEAR panties! I so love breaking up with you.  Go, and this time go for good!

Luther

Damn! when was the last time you changes those? I'm gone with the wind  :D

De h u m a n i z e Me

Darling, you look so rigid lately! I need a more free spirit...fly away now!
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable