Merged Families with a twist interest check need 2f and 1 m character

Started by eiselmann, May 31, 2013, 10:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

HI this is an idea I've wanted to explore for a while

Father 38 and son 16 end up with Mother 38 and daughter 17-18

Now the two adults used to date in high school and at the age of 16 lost their virginities to each other, everyone believed they were the prefect couple and just knew they'd always be together, unfortunately shortly after having sex for the first time the girls father moved to the other side of the country and the young couple lost contact.

Now 22 years later the young girl has become a mother , a divorced mother , it was messy, it was expensive and ex-hubby is too involved with his new girlfriend to even care for access to their daughter, faced with no where else to go the mother returns to the small town she grew up in.

Meanwhile her childhood boyfriend never left town he got married after graduating form a police academy , unfortunately his wife died a few years after his son was born and while he's now police chief , he's also been a solo father.

SO when his old girlfriend showed up with her own daughter in tow everyone just figured the two adults would kick off where they left off....and the first time the two single parent families met the attraction was instant and over powering.

But not in the way expected. A month after the first meeting the merged family leave together, Older man and young girl...Older woman and younger boy.

But those two relationship only exist in private...

In public the two adults appear as partners to their very conservative community , the only controversy is that the boy and girl appear to be dating , something many are frowning on since the children may become brother and sister....however the reason the kids 'appear' to be dating is to stop other kids thinking they are single and available.   .....soon enough the lines between real couples and pretend couples will blur.

I'm playing the young son

Need

Father
Mother
Daughter.

If interest exists will need photos with bios and looking for a couple of paragraphs at a time, also looking for story amongst the sex.

Also possible MFMF FFM MMF if the story allows it.(the guys will be straight ,ladies can be bi if both okay ) There is likely need for a number of npc's please bear in mind the small town is highly conservative but not every denizen will be
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0