The bosses daughter - F looking for M

Started by RedEve, July 01, 2012, 09:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

After toiling away in obscurity for a decade, being perpetually skipped over for promotions and generally feeling your career has become a total failure, your fortunes finally seem to turn.
You land the company a big client and as head of the account, you knock it out of the park. So much so that you finally move onto the radar of the boss.
The rarest of honors is bestowed upon you, an invitation to spend a weekend on his yacht as his guests. Only the best performing senior employees ever get invited, so you know this is a chance to finally get that promotion you've been hoping for. You arrive there with the best of intentions, only there is one parameter you did not take into consideration: the presence of the boss' daughter, a free-spirited party animal who takes an immediate liking to you. And you - like any man on board - can not help to notice her sexiness. However, you also realize that if you would be caught fucking the boss' daughter on his own boat, any future you might have had at the company would die then and there. Will your discipline hold up, or will her incessant teasing finally get the better of you?

Looking for a man (or a woman willing to play a man) for the role of the overlooked wage-slave. Not much criteria I want to see met in terms of appearance and personality. Age-wise I'd prefer something in the 35-40 range.

My character:

Name: Raquel McAvern
Background: Born into a filthy rich family, Raquel has proven to be the one problem child. Her two older brothers were fine students, her eldest brother even excelled both academically and athletically, earning a football scholarship. Both now work for their father's business in senior roles. Raquel's own college career proved a disaster, with no degrees earned in five years worths of attempts. She did "graduate" in the school of partying and sleeping around. Her father now provides her with a monthly allowance to live on, provided she does nothing to bring shame to the family. This works better some months than others... She shows up uninvited at the company weekend, but her father - not wanting to cause a scene in front of his employees - allows her to stay on board the yacht.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Combustible

I might be up for this, feel free to send me a PM. It sounds like something I would be interested in.
Unbreakable.
.Make me Combust.

rahatngt

The whole boss's daughter is quite a favorite plot of mine and I have posted plots for that often enough. Yours is real good, adding that bit of promotion and also it being a party in her father's yacht. The risk is just so high for him making it quite a fun prospect. Let me know if you would care to discuss this with me.