News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Blame Game

Started by Adammair, January 15, 2012, 08:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you for working to much and not playing enough
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

derek

I blame you for distracting me everywhere I see your AV around here ;D  lol...not really much of a bad thing

Sybl

I blame you that I am awake this early.

Mordred

*pulls out a clipboard*

Sybl.. the list of things I blame you for is quite extensive. I blame you for the need of having to sort every transgression into some sort of order.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Mordred, darling vampire of mine, you are to blame for the distinct lack of blue in my life. You have been hording it all to yourself, its just not fair.

Sybl

I blame you for my bad hair day.  :P

Mordred

I blame you for making me nervous.. why you keep staring like that? Sexy, yeah.. but.. *loosens collar*.. what'd I do? Huh?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I blame you for my house being so cold. You came in here and turned off the heat, I just know it. Just because you are a cold undead thing doesn't mean that us living folk don't need a little warmth in our lives.

Mordred

See these little beads forming on my neck and forhead? Nope, not sweat. Condensation. Yeahhh, you're right, I am cold. Freakin' ice fills these still veins. And that ass you so blatantly flaunt.. I blame you for turning this dead bundle of chaos into an even more manic thing that makes no sense. Who the hell ever heard of a condensating vampire? Yep.. you are to blame, oh Breathless one.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I blame you for my sudden addiction to this new juice drink, "Blue Machine" - you had a hand in its creation didn't you, Blue guy?

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you for all my blue shirts coming up missing

Mordred

I blame you, Orchid.. for wanting to bask in that soft white glow with you. *feels cells inside scream in protest at such a thought.. which are instantly stifled by the blue cells* Yeahhh.. I blame you.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I blame you for that Cheeky One.. yeah you know what I mean. :P

Breathless Intent

I blame you for making me stare transfixed at your avi. GORGEOUS!

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you for wanting to bite some one

Mordred

I blame you, Orchid.. for filling me with the wanting need to bite that juicy bottom of yours.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

-wiggles bottom- I blame you Mordred for already doing it

Noxie

I blame you for my hiccups

derek

I blame you for making me wonder...

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you for making me so tired I cant sleep

Mordred

I blame you, Orchid, for making me so thirst I can't think straight. Hear that bump in the night? That's my head hitting the inside of my coffin lid. Your doing, you naughty thing.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Blame....So very much blame lands on you, vampire of mine. You made me drop my ATM card in the parking lot! No! Don't try to deny it, those pesky shadowy things you play with so much are the only possible explanation for how my little blue (yes, that's how I knew it was you) card slipped from my purse. Tsk! Don't you have your own cash after so long? Maybe you should hit up that Dracula dude for some money, he seems to be rollin' in it!

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you because you are the reason I am so pale

Hefftcinchsak

I blame you for blinding me with your paleness
"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway."

ON/OFF's

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you...I will think of something later