Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnschild

Dame you knights the say ni... or whatever you know what i am going to say it.....yep going to it.. look im saying it.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Nimmy

Allergieeeeeeeeees.... *dies*

saturnschild

looky when reached 69 oh yeah
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*performs mouth to mouth to rescue the dying Nimmy*

Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Fireeyes

*jumps in to help MzNurse*

saberblue

We ACTUALLY hit 69 pages?  This is MAGNIFICENT!

...um, so what now? XD
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Nimmy

saturnschild

yes allergies can be troublesome was dealing with them today while working outside.

Ons and Offs saturn

Nimmy

It's no fun that I'm allergic to cats yet love the fluffiness.

saturnschild

How about ewoks are you allergic to them.

Ons and Offs saturn

Nimmy

No, I think I'm fine with ewoks.

saberblue

They're like fuzzy little baby teddy bears...how can anyone not be fine with them? ^^

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Nimmy

saturnschild

I don't know they can be offly sneaky

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

Weren't we supposed to have a huge party when we hit 69 pages?

Seventh Sin

For every one, there is another.
For every you, there is a me.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3139/2635393321_2fe8853fca_o.jpg
^My Bunny-Me

MzNurse

Sin!  *pounce snuggles the bunny*

saberblue

Oh yeah...the party. ^^  I almost forgot.  *'Woklings bring out goodies for all, and music starts to play* Party time!

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

Nimmy

MzNurse

*brings out the strawberries marguaritas*

Nimmy

I'll just take strawberries, please  ;)

saturnschild

ah come one have some strawberries drink.

Ons and Offs saturn

Nimmy

But I likes the berries made of straw...

MzNurse

I made virgin ones too, Nimmys