What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leelan

(Oh You are too good m'dear Dahling...)
If I smoke this they'll want me more I just know it...now how to get the paint off...
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Dahling

(And you're wonderful inspiration, lovely.)

Can I take that silence for permission then?

leelan

"Leading the pet to the unknown is my specialty"
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Dahling

How did you know?

There's a fine art of control here from the bottom; it's so easy to make them want me.

leelan

The simplest of movements makes them bend to my desires. Her lust is already clear in her hidden eyes.

Dahling

I can't let her see my face, she'll know the truth of my desires...

Amy Liz

leelan

The rarest of beauty is in the bluest of gems.

Amy Liz

Aww... so sweet!

The fact that you can't quite see me it's part of our little game

Dahling

Eventually they'll realize all they really have to do is submit.

leelan

"Sooner or later, shes going to feel my touch on her flesh, and it'll be as cool as the apple's core"

Dahling

Part of the appeal is knowing that she could make me beg...

Mordred

I hope teach' wasn't hoping for a granny smith.
*See Pillory*

Misty Zephyrs

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

Yikes.. outside of Xandiland.. I get soooo dizzy at times. Ok.. a few acclimatizing deep breaths..
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

leelan

"I swear he always has something in his mouth..."

Mordred

Ninja'd! :P

Xandi:
Damn.. socks don't match.. oh well. :P

Leelan:
Holy crap.. this room really IS dark.
*See Pillory*

leelan

"She looks really familiar without her clothes on..."

Mordred

If only I wasn't soooo shy, I'd turn. I.. just.. can't!
*See Pillory*

leelan

"I warned James Cameron not to make that damn Avatar movie..."

Misty Zephyrs

Billy Idol just had to go write that stupid song... I'm so sick of hearing "Eyes Without a Face."

Mordred

I hope these artists hurry up.. it's cold in here! Ohhh.. but wow, these beauties of mine sure look damn good..
*See Pillory*

Dahling

Mmm, well, now that it's over, time for a smoke!