Pitch me!

Started by pyrostinger, September 30, 2012, 01:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyrostinger

Unlike many to perhaps all of the other request threads you see here, this one is different.  This one is unique in that I have... very little idea of what I want to do, exactly.  I have very few plot ideas.  So, instead I lean on you, the viewer, to pitch me.  I'm gonna lay down things that I do like, and your job would be to PM me with ideas you happen to have!  So... go.

Of note: Don't try and put everything I like into an idea.  Many are probably conflicting and above ALL ELSE I will submit to the whims of the story.  I repeat, DO NOT try to give me everything!  It will just result in a pile of sadness and nobody wants that.  Also, I do expect you, my prospective RP partner, to have a modicum of grammar and spelling skillz, and to be able to create a paragraph or two in terms of posts.  To post something and to find only a line or two in response makes me sad, and wonder what happened and where things went wrong.

h'okay, DA LIST. Items marked in red I will be picky about, so approach with caution.  Items marked in green I have a particular interest in.

Settings:
Furry (This isn't so much a setting so much as a meta thing; simply attach 'Furry' to any other setting, ie "Furry Sci-Fi")
Fantasy (with or without magic)
Sci-Fi
Contemporary
Supernatural (werewolves, vampires, fae, so on and so forth)
Steampunk
Cyberpunk

Gender Pairings: (I do not care what kinda plumbing you have in between your legs, so long as you're able to write a convincing character(s).  Also, don't restrict yourself to just pairings; threesomes and moresomes can be fun, too)
M/F
M/M
M/H
H/F
H/H

Other than that, I will mention that I LOVE anal and squirting, and cannot wrap my mind around why anybody would like scatplay.  Watersports... is not something I like.

Final note: Do not ask me to play an established character from a setting.  Do not pitch an idea with you playing an established character.  Do be very cautious when pitching an idea about two original characters in an established setting.  Oh, and either reply here or PM me, I don't care.