You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 29, 2021, 03:42:54 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pandemic Cams (F seeking M)  (Read 323 times)

Offline BeckyAndersenTopic starter

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Pandemic Cams (F seeking M)
« on: December 07, 2020, 11:10:30 am »
Putting together a more unusual scene, and looking for writers! This would be ideally be played on the E! Forums.

The ongoing pandemic in the US has made things.... boring for Becky. 25 years old, working remotely from her home where she lives alone, she's found her basic routine to get pretty stale. As a result of this, she makes (alcohol influenced) decision one evening to jump onto a CamGirls website and make an account. In her initial days on the site, she finds herself having quite a bit of fun - Despite her still learning the system and only bringing in a handful of viewers per show.

Your character, an older (think 70+), retired man finds himself in the same predicament. Unable to leave his house, no friends to be with, he stumbles across the cam site by mistake one evening and finds Becky. Finding himself instantly infatuated with her, he creates an account and begins to start watching her broadcasts - Enjoying the low numbers of audience members and the attention given out to him. Becky's sweet; she's unlike the other girls on this website. He finds himself concerned when she starts to take off her clothes with everyone watching - He can't quite understand what a "thong" is and how little fabric there is, and just finds himself trying to understand the differences with girls Becky's age. But, with her low audience numbers, they start to connect and soon, he's her best fan on the site.

I can see this being a One-Shot story with the chance that their relationship develops further, maybe with gifts, toys, gadgets to help them connect across the internet. Let's chat!

Offline HarrytheCat

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • Going down keeps me coming up.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Pandemic Cams (F seeking M)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 02:48:41 pm »
Well, I'm nearer 70 than to 30 so i guess I'm the perfect fit for your character. So, as you say, "let's chat" about possibly writing this one together.
I reply same day and try to match my partner for post length. No offs really apart from 'no  permanent harm and no 'cruelty.'
HarrytheCat