From the Underdark (a drow tale open for all.)

Started by Gwindolyn, July 02, 2010, 10:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iellwen

~Iellwen~

Striding into the bath house with all the arrogant air of someone accustomed to commanding at least her own destiny, the dark drowess barely even registered that her Ilharess had a male present. Only that she was there at all, and in so seeing her, went down to one knee in the customary manner of a soldier giving respect to a commanding officer, not a daughter her mother.

Although the motion itself was made with a fluid grace that betrayed the feminine mannerisms of the dark drowess, the action itself caused a soft myriad of sounds from the whisper of her thick deep gray traveling cloak as its folds pooled around her like soft ink, to the creak and protest of the leather armor that so adorned her svelte form. She paid it no heed though, only froze in her pose as she awaited her Ilhar to acknowledge and address her.

Glacier eyes stared almost unseeing through a shock of crimson tipped bangs at the cold stone tiled floor before her, and gave the outward illusion of distraction, although the warrior was acutely aware of every nuance within the expansive humidity of the chamber.
Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?
O/O's
Seeking
A/A

Drow Denizen

Quelthar - Near the Surface

Nearing the surface Quelthar departs from the caravan to a cavern that opens up into a forest. Here he makes a lonely camp, setting about the needed preparations for his encounter with the World Above. He starts with casting the spell to give him an illusory appearance - he'd expect fierce opposition if any surface dwellers found a drow lurking in a cavern near the surface. Hopefully an elf would look less suspicious if it came to that. Once he has finished with weaving his spell he moves over to where a small pool has formed from water dripping from an overhanging stalactite. Looking down he inspects his reflection, focusing his mind to see the illusion that he known is untrue instead of his true appearance.

Looking back up at him is the smiling face of a fair wood elf with green friendly almind shaped eyes, a tan complexion and long hair that waves to just past his shoulder blades. Quelthar isn't smiling, even if the illusion tells him he is. Stepping in the puddle and ruining the visage he collects his belongings and moves a little nearer the exit.
The light is bright, even what little filters through the forest canopy and down into the open cavern. Even for Quelthar who is accustomed to studying by candlelight it's enough to make his eyes water. Over many hours he slowly tries to adjust, moving another thirty paces closer to the cavern entrance every hour or so as the light slowly becomes tolerable..
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

The people came by, passing through, though some seemed to dip into the blacksmith's shop. Kamaria raised a silvery eyebrow at this and took to the shadows even more, clinging to them as her golden eyes were nearly the only things to possibly give her away. Two men staggered forward, having split from the group of avengers. One gestured to having spotted a glimmer of yellow in the darkness, and hefted up a small stone. He reeled his arm back and pitched it, the drow shifting back and the stone striking her arm. She let out a quiet scoff, but came to a stand, approaching the light of  the streets.

In sight, they both engaged her at once, drawing swords and reaching her.

But Kamaria was trained in battle, versed in many different techniques from her travels. She drew her blade and shoved it diagonally across the front of one man; intentionally not cutting him. But the disarming hook, however, caught the hilt of his blade and ripped it right from his grip, leaving a fine gash across his palm. Then she turned, suddenly taking the blade in two hands. She fell to one knee, avoiding the oncoming blow and swinging hard enough to cleave her blade into the side of the man's hip. He howled in pain as she twisted back up, ripping her blade out and slamming her foot into his chest; toppling him down. Before she stopped the fluid momentum of battle, she twisted around once more, and curling her fingers she made a fist.

SMACK!

And out went his lights.

She shook her fingers, sheathed the blade after slinging it once to fleck the blood elsewhere than its steel. Then, it was back to her only other option for a possible shelter in the night...

Inside the Blacksmith's shop, she shut the door behind her and felt the need to adjust the chain at top, to lock it from other intruders. She knew she was probably being chased by a whole gang of thieves for having slain one of their best ranking hoodlums. But inside, she felt an air of danger as well, though it was jaded and unsure, and she only knew this eminent danger by the smell of human blood.

Kamaria withdrew her hood, moving over to the counter and removing her cloak, bow, quiver, and yet keeping her blade and dagger about her as she stretched her lean charcoal colored arms and studied the shop's wall once more.

"Blacksmith?" She called into the shop's deeper reaches where she would not journey without distinct permission. "It is I, Kamaria. Would it be wicked of me to beg you of another favor? I've the gold to pay you for your latest favor if you agree."
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Dreamers Sand

OOC: Ignore the bit about the blacksmith shop. XD It's very early, I misread. ]

Kamaria had remembered seeing one figure entering the home where she hid upon the shadows, after she had defeated the two minions of which she was sure there were many. She had turned to the Blacksmith shop, but noted it was closed, so perhaps the home was the best effort she had to make. The drow reached to the door, knocking her fingers upon it lightly, before taking the initiative to... well, crack open the door. She did not look inside, but simply dipped her head and called inward.

"Hello? Blacksmith?"

Dunnuck

One of the three men motioned for the other to watch the person at the door. Gabriel moaned on the ground from the fall, as well as one of the attackers. Gabriel glanced over towards one of the three who assaulted him, finding their appearance familair. Shockingly, this one as a woman. She was cloaked in dark colors and had her head wrapped in ebony cloth that only parted for her eyes and ponytail in the back. "Assassin?" Gabriel questioned. The female assassin jumped up and dashed for Gabriel's sword. Gabriel kicked her arm away after running for it himself. She rolled with the moment of the kick, catching herself on her feet and drawing herself up.

She parted her legs and lowered slightly assuming a martial arts stance. "Ladies and gentlemen," Gabriel began, putting one foor forward and an arm down facing tjr ground, "We have ourselves a Ninja." He joked. She rushed at him, impressively utilizing her weight to quickly kick at him, and with strong force. He snatched her leg from the sky and brought up his right leg to strike her. She, without hesitation, took her own foot from under her and kicked Gabriel's leg, sending both of them to the ground. She quickly capatalized, mounting him at the abdomen. "Shit." Gabriel cursed. She struck him across the face before he could raise his block, snd caught him once more with another punch. He them sheltered his face with his forearms and she began to go to town on his ribs. She striked with amazing strength for such a petite woman. Wait a minute...

He thought for a moment, trying to ignore the punches and instead focus on her position and how it felt. This would be an idiotic way to remember someone if he was right...

"Jessica." He said against the punches, the woman yielding in surprise. She jumoed off of him and grabbed him, putting him in the moonlight and slamming him against the wall. "Gabe?" Came the voice, surprised. She removed her face covering, revealing pale skin, gray eyes, a small nose, and an all around beautiful face. "What the hell, Gabe!" She exclaimed. "No no, your not allowed to exclaim! I should be the one exclaiming! I'm exerting my rights to exclaim...now!" He shouted, louder on the last part. She raised a hand over his mouth, shushing him. He attempted to speak, but was muffled. She removed her hand. "What are you doing here?" They both asked each other simultaneously. "No, you tell me." They both said in unison. "To answer your question, this is my home, you dolt." Gabriel said. "And to answer yours, this home is my mark. What happened to that house on the other side of town?" She questioned. "Um, it was on the other side of town. I got one closer to my work. You know the building your currently holding me against? Yeah, that's my smith shop. I would appreciate it if you didn't make an imprint of my body against the wood. It's nice wood." He said, Jessica letting him off of the wall.

"And whats this ninja getup?" Gabriel asked, gesturing his hand across his entire body. "You didn't mention ninja training when we were together, so whats this all of the sudden?" He asked. "I'm not a ninja, im an assassin." She remarked. "Oh, ok, next time someone is trying to kill me, I will be sure to make the distinction." He complained, a giggle coming from her. "What's so funny?" He asked. "You." She responded, hardly able to hold in laughter. "Me? And what is so funny about me?" He sounded offended. "Everything!" She laughed, kneeling over. "I mean, what are the chances that you would be my mark?" She asked.

"You and your buddies nearly killed me." Gabriel exerted. "They are not my 'buddies', Gabriel. They are just other assassin's sent with me. I joined a group of assassins shortly after we broke up. Needed a way to get money." She explained. "So you kill for money now?" He asked. "It's not like that. I only accept a job if the person deserves it." There was an odd silence. "So I deserve it?" Gabriel asked. "And exactly what does it say I did?" Gabriel asked. "Lets talk about this later..." She said, acknowledging the existence of the other assassins.

Meanwhile, the man on the bottom floor watched the Drow from the shadows. If she were to enter and become to suspicious, they would have to take her out.

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

She listened, carefully. There was no response, but in the distance she heard soft thumping noises, like something hitting the floor... Her eyebrow raised slowly and the drow leaned closer to the door, her white nails pressed against it. She drew her dagger out of the sheath, and readied. Her ears picked up the sound of quiet, trained breathing. No, these were not thieves. They were smarter, more intelligent. If a battle came to be, she'd have to truly give out some energy and tactic instead of just busting them up like she did the street leeches from earlier.

The door creaked open, another inch, and another inch, and she finally saw someone.

Her eyes narrowed, the topaz colored hues setting firmly on the man. It was not the blacksmith, it was someone else. Was the blacksmith in trouble? Or danger? She did owe him the favor for his sword.

"I am looking for someone, do tell me, have you see the Blacksmith?" Kamaria said warily, gripping her dagger tight beneath the shelter of her cloak. Her lips were all that was seen of her face, and those softly glossed lips pursed into a wily grin as she heard some loud noise again from elsewhere in the home. "I would like to speak with him, if you will let me pass."

Or not, and I'll cut you down. Now Kamaria had few vices, but one was a good fight. And her hand was creeping for her sword, her heart already beating faster. Test me, she thought, as if it would reach the man's mind. Engage me.

Dunnuck

A slight whistle sounded through the air just before the man on the lower floor lunged towards the Drow. She knocked his blade aside when she quickly drew her own, surprising the assassin.

Gabriel and Jessica

"You heard that?" Jessica asked Gabriel. "The whistle?" He asked. "Yeah...someone else is in your house." She explained. "Oh you mean besides the men trying to kill me?" He asked her, quickly being shushed. They made their way around to the back entrance, entering the house. Gabriel went up to a candle, lighting it and sending light flooding through the bottom floor, which wasn't that big. In front of him, he seen the woman, the one with the traveler's eyes, fighting one of the assassins. "Kamaria!" Gabriel shouted in surprise. Her and the male assassin were locked in intense combat, both being skilled fighters. "How is the sword working, Kamaria?" He asked her while she battled.

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

The blade was knocked away as from the shadows came the silhouette upon which she'd made eye contact with. She had drawn her sword, the hook catching his, and jerking it from his grip as if her mind had done it. From there, the intensity quickened. She heard a sound, but ignored it. Her lips tugged into a grin as others came to feast their eyes upon the sight, as the man drew a second, thinner blade, and stabbed it into the air. Her body shifted aside and it pierced her cloak, ripping it from her form. He swung back, the cloak still hanging on his sword as she dipped down to avoid it. Kamaria grabbed the cloak and pulled it down to the sword's hilt and then turned, twisting around the man and wrapping the cloak halfway around him. With a powerful jerk, she staggered his stance as he spun towards her. Trying to get his footing back was the perfect weakness as she came forward, twisting hard on her left heel and sending her right foot crashing against his jaw. The man went flying to the side, his face hitting the wall, but he was not a weakling by any measure. He drew his blade up and raced for her, and the clash of steel began.

Kamaria turned her eyes for a millisecond to the blacksmith, where she smirked playfully.

"It's doing well." She called to him, twisting the thing to meet the assassin's every motion. But one move slipped by, the blade coming upward vertically and cutting a few of the lower laces on her deep green corset, causing the bottom to part over her navel just a bit. She scoffed, feeling a tiny cut form there where her blood just barely made a debut on the surface. She returned to the man, shoving her sword forward and slicing square through his clothes and cutting a big enough gap in them that the left side just bagged off and availed his chest and shoulder. A cut formed there too.

"Touche." She called to the man, as he brought his hand forward, attempting to punch. She caught the top of his wrist with the hook and he winced, jerking his arm away from her as crimson blood fell to the floor. It was quite dark, and they were fighting by the light of candle and the moon.

Time was running thin for her, and she wanted to know what was going on. The assassin struck her again with his blade, this time placing a tiny scratch on her shoulder before she took his vulnerable position to lunge the blade deep into his abdomen, twisting it once to the left, then to the right, like a key in a lock. He froze, and she ripped the blade out, a red mist following it as the blood poured down the wound and the body hit the floor. Kamaria knelt, wiped the blade against his shirt; her signature being that long, straight stain of red diagonally on the cloth. She returned to standing position and faced the others.

Her expression grew rather solemn for a moment as she held the blade at her side.

"So, you have quite the house parties. And I thought I was the only one being chased by ghouls in this cute little town."

Dunnuck

Jessica and Gabriel both walked forward to Kamaria, in the front section of the house. Above them was an internal balcony that revealed the upper floor. Jessica, while looking at Kamaria, drew her cross bow and fired it up. The third assassin hit the ground between them and they all looked at the dead man on the ground. "Do you just have a thing for girls that can kick your ass?" Jessica asked Gabriel. "She is a customer, Jessica. Kamaria, Jessica, Jessica, Kamaria." He introduced. "She was one of the assassins that was sent after me. We didn't know of each other's presence until she was on top of me and punching me in the ribs." He caressed the spot. After a minute he crossed his arms. "So what do we do with these guys?"

A few moments later, theey were at a nearby rushing river where they disposed of the two men's bodies and promptly returned back to Gabriel's home. They sat in the living room, talking. "So I heard there was an incident at the Inn. Wasn't surprised. People here can really hate Drows." He sat back in the chair, yawning briefly. "Don't you hate elves?" Jessica asked. Gabriel flinched, drawing himself back up to his knees. "I don't 'hate' elves. I just dislike them. You know why." He said to Jessica. "You should give Elves a chance like you do Drows." Jessica suggested. Ignoring her, Gabriel turned his attention to Kamaria. He locked eyes with her, being caught in their gaze for a moment. "So, you need a place to stay? I am willing to bet that the Inn is less than a fan of your handiwork."

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

She finally sheathed her sword, and aided the blacksmith in disposing of the bodies. The return trip back to the house was quiet, but most trips she encountered with others were. Many were intimidated by her height, leveling almost with the blacksmith when she had her heeled boots on. Others were intimidated by her race, and even more by her skills.

Inside, they all took seat, and Kamaria sat opposite of the blacksmith, folding her legs and resting her arms across the top of the chair's arms. He asked her if she needed a place to stay; which was the most important statement made there. Though, she filed away his every word as if it were just as important in her mind. So he hated elves, but did not dislike Drow? That was perhaps one of the more unusual statements she'd ever heard coming from a human. Most humans hated drows and loved elves. But she shrugged it off in her mind, and nodded.

"Yes, it would be nice to have shelter for the next two days. Then I will be gone... I just doubt the Inn will let me stay now. I've provided them a giant cry baby and a broken table and chairs to match the set." Kamaria let her golden eyes drift to Jessica's almost silvery gray ones. "So, someone care to explain to me what has happened? And, oh," The drowess turned her head and smiled at the blacksmith, a full grin that made her look like less of a danger to have inside the house. "Do you think now is an appropriate time to give me your name? If not, I can just call you Blacksmith til I leave. Or maybe Master, or Host, since I'm now going to be residing in your home for the next period of my stay."

Dunnuck

"While I do enjoy the thought of being called 'master', I think Gabriel will be fine." He said with a smile. "What do you mean what happened? Like, why I am after him? Er, was after him? Well..." She crossed her legs and and clasped her hands between her legs. "Me and him used to have a thing going. Years ago. We decided to break it off and remain friends, and three years later,  he moved here. He never told me why he moved, but now I think I have an idea. Anyways, after the break I looked for different jobs. A lot of them were ones I didn't fancy, jobs that were 'for women'. So I said 'the hell with it' and became an assassin for an underground organization. A bit exotic, if you ask me. Exciting, too. Of course, I have morals though. It's kind of like groups of thieves, some have morals, some don't. The organization I work with is quite accommodating, and allowed me to accept and deny jobs as I please. I got one for a man who raped and murdered a woman in my city." Gabriel's expression darkened as eyes drifted to him. "I'll let you take it from here." Jessica said. "Like I told you, I have a bad reputation. No one here really knows exactly what I have done; hell, no one does. It's alarming what the higher-ups can do and say. Currently, I have a death order on my head from another city. There is enough controversy around it all to strangle me; Also enough for the officials and law enforcement here to protect me. The list includes, robbery, perjury, bribery, womanizing, rape, murder, slander, libel, and a few other more boring charges." He explained. "All have their explanation, though. All have their justification. Each is tied into a rather interesting tale. The rape and murder is a lie; I bedded her, consensually, and she turned up dead soon after. Robbery and bribery also entangled itself with the woman. The same with  perjury. Now that I think about it, all of them involved the woman. Except the womanizing. I was drunk then. Made it a habit not to do that again." He leaned back again.

"It's surprising what kind of lies can be taken from truth, depending on who it's coming from." He sighed.

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

She chuckled quietly at his speech, interested in the fact that he and his assassin had once dated. How... unique. But her mind dwindled on thoughts of Gabriel being such a criminal. Was he lying or not, she was unsure, but he had no liable reason to lie to the drow. And the look in his eyes told her he was not far from the truth, if not on the truth as is. Her lips tugged into another wolfish grin, and she nodded to his story, reaching up and tucking her silvery white hair behind her ears.

"Well, my own current story is not as... interesting, because I am merely a traveler seeking what little adventure I may, or even a purpose or reason to settle down and have a job that contains more than just pillaging off of thieves and criminals like a dark vigilante." Kamaria turned then her attention to Jessica. "It is definitely hard to find work, as a woman, and as a drow. Most drow are tightly knit together in their community, selfish and cold, drunk with pride. I was once like that, but differed away from the chance to remain as such. People see me as a threat, or a danger to their establishment. Perhaps I too could be an assassin, but the freeform vigilante traveler thing does me just as well." She grinned. "It also means I can work alone."

Kamaria chuckled, thinking of the men she'd took out today. The two she'd killed (the assassin and high ranking thief in the woods), and the three or four that she'd given a good beating.

"Ah, and Gabriel, how rude of me. I haven't yet thanked you for your hospitality... Thank you, Gabriel. Again, I am indebted to you; now by two favors instead of just one." Kamaria said, her rich voice filling the room with the utmost ease.

Dunnuck

"You two are welcome to stay as long as you like. My bedroom and the guest bedroom are both upstairs and both have huge beds. I can sleep in a chair down here." He said, getting comfortable. "My room has a newly broken window now, though." He regretted to inform. "How do you know I even want to stay?" Jessica challenged. "Because I know you. And I know you can't simply return to your assassins." Gabriel responded.

Jessica headed up the stairs and layed down in the expansive bed in the guest room. She fell asleep quickly.

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

She watched Jessica finally take leave, heading up to a bedroom; to which she was unsure. The drow just shifted her attention on the only other person around, solely focusing on Gabriel. For a few moments, her piercing topaz hues just gazed into his, and she pondered over him for a bit. What gave the human such bravery as to let someone such as herself inside of his home, free with a sword that was worth enough gold to set someone up for a week's worth of luxury.

Her eyes finally broke from his, and she lowered her head a bit. Kamaria came to a stand and began to remove her sword, bow and quiver. Then she unhooked her dagger and pouch, wrapping it all in her cloak like a little sack for her goods. Then she undid the top lace of her corset top and unwound it until the thing fell from her form, revealing a tightly wound white bandage wrap across her chest, no blood obvious though. She tossed the corset atop of her other things and rubbed the sides of her rib cage, and smiled up at Gabriel faintly once more.

"So you have a bounty on your head?" Kamaria asked quietly. "How interesting." She shrugged, walking closer and looking up to the balcony, the vantage point of her head being back a bit unveiling the scar's slender satin-like mark along her face and neck. "Is there anything else I should know about you, before I close my eyes and am vulnerable to any kind of crime you may commit?" By the tone in her voice, Kamaria was jesting with him, but deeper she did want to know more about his track record for trouble.

Dunnuck

"Just that I am a devilish charmer." He joked."My record around here isn't anything special. The worst of ot being selling information. Everyone greatly exaggerates that, though, as well as everything else. Most of my bad reputation spawns from being unfriendly and smart-mouthed. Everyone thinks I sell information to bad people, when in truth it is normally to good people. I never look to actually harm anyone or ruin anyones lives. I have had a number of people, bad people, trying to buy information off of me. But I don't serve them. So you can rest easy, Kamaria." He assured her. His eyes scanned her body, seeing a few scars that were partially hidden behind what covered her chest. There was more to the drow than met the eye. Maybe his adventure would come yet.

She is attractive, he admitted to himself.

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

She grinned darkly at his statement of being a charmer. Well, he was handsome by no doubt, but she was not one to fall to the temptation of man. Seduction was a game she could play, though she didn't use it to her advantage on very rare occasions. And it was even more a rare occasion that she let a man sweet talk her, or fool her, into his bed unless she desperately needed the relief of another body. Her eyes turned as she sat once more, unlacing her boots and sliding them off, coming to a stand then and cradling her things under one arm- all wrapped into her cloak. Golden hues locked with his once more, and she stood before him in a lean, almost enticing stance.

"So I've one last question blacksmith." Kamaria began, looking up to the balcony and beyond. "If Jessica is in one bed, and I in the other, and you've only two beds in your home... Are you taking the chair, for the night?" She chuckled darkly.

Dunnuck

"That is what I had initially planned, yes. Unless you want this fine chair to yourself." He joked. He leaned back and put his arms behind his head "No trickery here, Kamaria. I will hold down the fort in this here chair for the night. I have been in less favorable positions in my life. Both situation and comfort wise," He told her.

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

"Well then." Kamaria dipped her head a bit in a show of appreciation. Raising her eyes back to him, she let out a quiet yawn, and looked towards the stairs. "I shall be off to bed then. And in the morn, perhaps we can talk of my debt to you... Goodnight Blacksmith Gabriel." She chuckled quietly, and headed for the stairs, soon reaching a bedroom with Jessica in it, and another that was open. For a while, she looked around, but did not pry into the man's business. Merely looked at his belongings from the bed's point of view. She undid the lace at her pants and slid them off, and crawled into bed, finding rest rather quickly after that.

~XXX~

The morning had come smoothly, and she woke from a rather intense rest feeling physically better. She reached back, tying her hair into a very short French braid and letting her longer bang pieces hang down next to her cheeks. She rubbed her eyes clean of sleep and reached into her little leather pouch to chew on two leaves of mint and then rub her lips in beeswax infused with tangerine oil. She shifted up, pulled on her pants, and tied up her corset in the front, having a smaller replacement lace of white at the bottom to keep it closed over her navel.

Upon reaching the downstairs, she saw Gabriel in the chair, and reached over, running her fingers across his shoulder; the first time she'd touched him.

"It's already morning. Are your dreams too good for you to wake from them?"

Dunnuck

He slowly slipped into consciousness, being greeted by golden eyes. "If I hadn't known any better, I would say I still was dreaming." He responded, standing and stretching. "I hope you enjoyed your night." He said, walking over to the window. "I offended this red headed elf yesterday," He began "Should I go and apologize?" He asked.

OOC: Im gunna wait for others to post before posting again :p

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~

She watched him move to the window, and she crossed her smooth arms across her full chest, switching her hips just barely and tilting her head to ponder his question internally. For a few minutes, there was silence, and she was glad the other girl had not woke from slumber just yet. Kamaria finally answered him though, as honestly as she could.

"I myself... do not like elves." Kamaria said somewhat quietly, turning her gaze upon him as she approached the window. "But if she did nothing wrong, then an apology is in order." She approached him closer, standing next to him at the window and gazing out into the morning light. "What did you say to her?" Kamaria then whispered curiously.

Dunnuck

"We got into it about elves," He began, turning and leaning against the windowsill. "Called her a fiery bitch for one, on account of the red hair. Then thin-eared wench. An assortment of colorful language. I was training, and she criticized my form. I said 'I'm not looking for any input from a frail elf.' Even though she is not as frail as the others, it is still a generality. Still an insult. Then she questioned what I had against elves. That's when we got into it." He folded his arms. "I really got under her skin, even though my insults weren't so great." He admitted. "I am fully aware of my prejudice to elves. Makes it hard to yell good insults because most insults come from ignorance. Or simply not knowing. I know a lot about elves, so I can't comment with stupidity. I just...hate elves." He said simply. Yeah, there was a reason. But Gabriel wasn't sure if he wanted to go into it.

Dreamers Sand

~Kamaria~[/u]

"Same as I, then. Except my hatred is perhaps... for far different reasons, and is taken out differently." The drow turned away from him and moved for the door, strapping the belt of her sword around her back, leaving the bow and quiver on his chair. She laced her other belt around her waist, the leather pouch and dagger there. She slid on her boots, laced them up, and readied to leave.

"Favor one, perhaps I should bring back breakfast for you and your friend? Just tell me what you like- I've plenty of gold for the moment." Kamaria said smoothly, her golden eyes meeting his as she fumbled her fingers against her leather pouch, feeling the coins at the bottom.

Dunnuck

"Surprise me." He suggested to her. "We can wash your clothes tonight if you want. Also got a private area to shower. I shall utilize that while you are gone."

Gwindolyn

~Gwindolyn~

Gwindolyn pushes off the male that she was playing with.  Blood flows from several deep lines along his back, butt and thighs.  The crimson liquid flows from her neck and ears.  He growls at being discarded.  His complaint visible without the audio, but the audio definitely punctuated his displeasure.  She waves him to the side to await her next whim.  Feeling extremely irritated, the male does so.  She brings herself to full height.  Her black body gleams even more than normal with the wet shimmer.
“Usstan olath dalharil, vedui’”  (translation: My dark daughter, Greetings)  She ignores any signal that the respects paid were anything less than they ought to be given her dual roles of Matron and highest ranked priestess, making her twice over the lead of the house and most definitely the powerhouse to be reckoned with.  Gwindolyn does not bother dressing herself or covering in the least.  She drips down pinkish drops of bathwater.  Her hair dipping free down her back, reaches almost to her feet.  Usually she only let her hair flow so freely during and after a bath.  Few ever see her like that, except her group of pleasure males and a couple of personal attendants.  Iellwen was the second most powerful female in her house, being an arms master and all.  Still, she does not bid the drowess to rise.
“As your intelligence minions have informed us, so I have confirmed,” she continues speaking in drow (in English for the sake of the readers).  “The house of too great import to be named in this room is planning an attack on our house.  Thanks to your hard work, I am already taking measures to ensure Lloth’s favor.  I need you to gather our strength.  Prepare them for the coming battle, but not in a way any will see we prepare for combat.  Just let them see us doing business as usual. Bring the rest inside and use the indoor, windowless arena.  I want them to think we are vulnerable.”
I've become a truck driver.  This means my connection and time are not scheduled.  I cannot guarantee a post every night, and sometimes I can do multiple posts in a single time span.  For those of you who can handle time gaps between posts, I am welcoming new stories.  I want to write in the threads.  I want an audience for my writing and our story.

I am Gwindolyn            
Pressing Gwindolyn's buttons

Gwindolyn

~ Freezya~

After her work out, she slipped off her staff as she walked into her garden.  These clothes needed cleaning now anyways.  So she does not change before planting and weeding the beds of flowers and food.  She liked a balanced garden.  So there were paths and patches of flowers amongst her fruits and vegetables.  So many pretty colors and sweet smells.  She inhales deeply, letting the smell of a rich earth blend with the aromas from her growing plants.  She smiles a deep smile and does a slow, encompassing spin around.  Speeding up gently as she continues in her silly motion.  Her long red braid unweaving as it fans out behind her.  When she is done, she giggles and then sets about being sure no undesired plants have sprung up.  Once all was in order, she weaves her fingers in a subtle dance and speaks an elven word for 'rain'.  As big, lazy drops of water fall over her freshly tended loves, she walks away satisfied. 

She goes in and tends to her hygene and then slips into bed.  The comments from the blacksmith no longer haunting her.  She sleeps a deep restful sleep born of a satisfied peace.  It is one of those nights you never even remember dreaming.  The next morning she rises, rested and ready.  She dresses quickly in a long loose weave in green and gold.  For as loose at it hung, it still managed to highly her rounded curves.  She grabs her books and heads out to tutor the young boys in reading.
I've become a truck driver.  This means my connection and time are not scheduled.  I cannot guarantee a post every night, and sometimes I can do multiple posts in a single time span.  For those of you who can handle time gaps between posts, I am welcoming new stories.  I want to write in the threads.  I want an audience for my writing and our story.

I am Gwindolyn            
Pressing Gwindolyn's buttons