Saint Catherine's School for S.L.U.T's reboot and interest check

Started by Jarod1, October 25, 2010, 06:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

kaz

I will put a character up later, gotta head to work but I will post them up later :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Jarod1

Xerial welcome back, Kaz nice to have you aboard.  :-)

On a general note. New applicants we need students. Even if some don't confirm we are in good shape for teachers and staff. We are look for student from all walks of life, not only the rich but the poor as well.  We have scholarship available for girls with the right talent but not necessarily money. 

Jarod1

We are changing from a highschool to college setting so student up your age a couple of years to 18 or 19

here is the school uniform

Main uniform

The only thing from this pic is the coat.

KikuLei

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Jarod1

Threads are up links to each area of the schoo in the first post, if we need more or less we can adjust later.  Now as soon as our headmaster, and Deputy head mistress speak in the Campus grounds section we can get this thing started.

lovelygirl

Students- rooms have been assigned -Jennifer & Melody- Dorm 1
Sarah & Khloe - Dorm 2

Ons &Offs

kaz

u]Student bio[/u]

Name: Lin Mai Chung
Sexuality : Virgin, unsure of anything else, very submissive nature
Brief History: Lin is a very bright girl.  She always excelled at her high school, but began to fall in with the wrong crowd of people.  She was expelled from her school after she was caught smoking weed.  Her grandparents, who are her main carers have found her increasingly harder to control applied to St. Catherines after hearing they were one of the best and they had scholarships.  She was accepted, although Lin isn't exactly thrilled about the idea.

She has never had a serious boyfriend.  She has had a brief shy kiss, but she has never really understood what all the fuss was about.

Personality:  Shy and quiet initially.  She is slow to make friends and finds it hard to trust.  It takes her a few days to get to know people.  She is very bright, quick to learn, with a photographic memory. She loves learning.  She is a very submissive young woman, who wants to please people.  She likes to know those around her are happy with her work and efforts.  She needs a firm hand, she can get very lazy if not kept in line.

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

KikuLei

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

lovelygirl

If you girls want, move into your rooms. Head master and mistress will be posting and then calling each of the girls in. The girls are sworn to secrecy about the program, if they mention the program there will be swift punishment. Eventually each girl will have a dual, or group training and find out just which other students are involved.

Ons &Offs

yasarra

Name: Yvette St. Claire
Sexuality: Bi-sexual, dominant (could go switch, for the right person)
Deputy Headmistress, assisting Headmaster Levain with advanced seminars.

Brief History:
Yvette grew up very proper, very disciplined, the best of everything, private schools, tutors, anything to make sure she would have her pick of the best universities.  A model student, she would never have been found in detention or being sent to the principal’s office for anything other than an offer to attend an exclusive program or two. 

It wasn’t until she started college that she found her wild side.  Of course, while sexual exploration is only part of every student’s journey, for Yvette, it turned out to be the best part.  And with her newfound freedom came a sense of power and an urge to control others.

When she came to St. Catherine’s, it was as an instructor, but her role grew with time, and soon she climbed the ladder, often over others, to become the second in command.  In spite of their personality differences, she and Headmaster Levain work quite well together, balancing each other out at times.  Though if she feels strongly about something, the “debates” can become pretty heated.

Personality:

Deputy Headmistress St. Claire is a stern disciplinarian, expecting her students to abide by the rules and always, always do their best.  Of herself and Headmaster Levain, she is the more emotional of the two.    Indeed, there are moments when she stalks about her office and resembles a caged tiger in her manner.  Ambitious, she expects that her students be so as well.

Outside of work, Yvette is a very private person, living in her lovely, Victorian estate just off campus, wrought iron fences, lilac hedges, all the old world charm.  It’s rumored that she comes from a wealthy family so why she needs a job is anyone’s guess.

RedEve

Well since we've been posting door plaques, here's professor Mercer's. :p

Jarod1

feel free to start things up, get to know each other, talk to each other, and have fun.

RedEve

Quote from: Jarod1 on October 30, 2010, 05:54:08 PM
feel free to start things up, get to know each other, talk to each other, and have fun.

Is the IC thread already up?

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Name: Lily Taylor

Sexuality : virgin, hates sex, (soon to be) submissive (soon to be ) bi sexual

Brief History: Lily was an orphan, abandoned when she was a baby, she didn't have any attachments to anyone. She was adopted by a family at age eleven but she was already set in her ways. She didn't like people and was often withdrawn. She didn't like to be touched or hugged, and she thought that when the girls talked about sex in high school, that it was gross. She would only share her body with the person she would marry and that was it. Even then it sort of grossed her out at someone doing that to her. Her "family" saw St Catherine's as a way for Lily to grow and get rid of some of those fears. Once again she felt abandoned and withdrew from those who "loved" her.

Personality: withdrawn, but if you approach her and open up, she usually does also.

Ons &Offs

aya

I think I'll put in a character soon, if it's not too late?

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

RedEve

Name: Marlena McCoy

Sexuality : no longer a vaginal virgin, submissive, not bisexual by nature

Brief History: Marlena was a good, sweet  girl growing up. Her parents never had much trouble with her. She got great grades throughout her scholastic career, was well-liked by her teachers and the other schoolchildren and was involved in and successful at a host of extracurricular activities. She was only a month or so away from HS graduation when her parents caught her fucking their much older neighbor in their bedroom. Marlena had grown tired of being the eternally perfect little daughter, and she had rebelled in the most extreme fashion possible, by seducing and the fucking their middle-aged, divorcee neighbor. It had been a cry for help by a frustrated teenager, but her parents reacted in a way she had not been able to foresee. They did not allow her to go to a college of her choosing but instead sent her to some finishing school far away from her home state, in the hope of “re-educating” their formerly sweet little girl.

Personality: Cute and sweet, sometimes unaware of her own raw sexuality

lovelygirl

Aya as soon as we have your girl, we will most likely have you room with Redeve's new girl

Ons &Offs

aya

aya

Name: Marissa Bass
Sexuality: Straight, Submissive
Brief History: Marissa was part of an extremely rich family- so wealthy that most people couldn't even fathom the amount of money they had at their disposal. Both of her parents were extremely successful, her father owning a highly successful technology company, and her mother being a doctor. As such, neither of them had any time for her. St. Catherine's seemed to be a perfect choice- somewhere they could send her away, with a famous reputation and attractive advertising. Unfortunately, none of them had any idea what they were getting in to..
Personality: Extremely lazy and hard to please. Marissa would be content to spend the afternoon napping with her collection of stuffed animals, or lazing about in the garden. She has always been highly intelligent, and possesses an insatiable curiosity which has gotten her in trouble- more times than she would have liked.