Aercey's Testing the Waters (F seeking M)

Started by Aercey, March 05, 2013, 06:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aercey

Hey, uhm, everybody!

So I'm new around these parts and while I have some ideas and such I'll admit I'm a little too lazy to put together a big list of evvvverything at this point in time, but not too lazy to make this thread!  However, pointing out in which venues I am, and am not lazy is not terribly enticing and so I should probably go into a little more detail.

I have a veritable array of characters from intellectual and strong-willed, sweet and innocent, smart-mouthed and tenacious and so on.  Here's a few short examples, with the settings they were created in listed in parenthesis

Aercey Swiftcalle(Fantasy) - Half-Elf Ranger and my 'flagship' character, her wit is as sharp as her sword, tempered from dealing with elves for most of her life who professed to be better than her in every way and were often right.  Still, she's smarter than most people give her credit for and most men find that her tight, fit body makes it worth the risk if her mouth is as good at other things as it is at crafting insults.

Caitlynn de Leonne(Fantasy)  - A former high class noble and Wizard who left her comfortable life in order to continue her pursuit of the arcane without being forced into a marriage.  Strong-willed and highly intelligent, but her sense of fashion doesn't do much to hide her softer features and one can only imagine what it would be like to run their hands all over her soft skin...

Victoria Jane Allison(Modern/Super Hero) - aka Shatter, she's a tough-talking English chick that happens to be able to control, and turn into, glass.  True to her punk and English roots she is quick to pick a fight, but rumor has it she's also just as quick to lose her clothes if you could just get her alone...

WindySeas(Fantasy) - An Elf who found the pursuit of gold more intriguing than the pursuit of intellectual arts or nature, she's found herself in a human city as part of the Thieves' Guild where she makes a living using her wits and charisma to get every last coin she can out of her victim- er customer.  That said, her love of gold has broadened what she is willing to sell and those that are cute enough may not feel very cheated at all in the end.

And that's just a few!  There is kind of a thread in that most of them are kind of sassy and mouthy, and some are easier than others.  But that's not to say I don't have, or am not willing to create other characters in the pursuit of RP.

I suppose that'll do for now, feel free to post or PM me with questions!

"Ask a stupid question, get a smart answer.  Don't believe in stupid questions?  Spend more time on the internet."

Aercey's Double Ohs and Character List