Femdom, incest, breeding, torture! Small group interest check. EX

Started by Karma, June 30, 2016, 10:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for up to three writers for a supremely fucked up family. At the head of this family is the Mother, to be played by my to-be co-GM. I will be playing the Father, who will be male or futa depending on the preferences of those that want to join this game. Mother and Father (all characters will have actual names in the eventual RP) are in their late 40s and have been together since high school. They were once a happy couple, but ever since their daughters have started to come of age, the Mother has turned into a vile, sadistic creature obsessed with torturing her daughters. Not only that, but she forces the Father to participate and impregnate herself and all of their daughters on a constant basis. (For whatever reason, they've never had any sons.) The Father is imprisoned and enslaved along with the daughters, and they have come to love him and he them in their shared suffering.

The Mother is the villain in this story, and I won't be accepting just anyone to take this role. If you are interested, please PM me with your thoughts before posting in the thread. The two daughter players should do the same, but I won't hold them to quite as high a standard as the Mother player. Please know you will be expected to play multiple daughters. I'm capping it at two for efficiency and game longevity reasons.

This idea is a newborn so we will be working together to define it! That will be exciting. As may be obvious, this game will feature only characters 16 or older. Despite her horrifying nature, the Mother keeps all underage daughters in THE SHADOW REALM where they cannot be touched or even mentioned in-game. Everything is above board here.

Again, please PM me with your interest. We can start the game with one daughter player but obviously a Mother will be required before we go anywhere.

Addendum: I expect this game will be rather psychological and twisted. It will earn its EX rating for sure. Please keep this in mind as you consider the game; if you have some particular hard limits on what you will write, this might not be the game for you. Posts will also likely be moderate to long in length and certainly literary. Please don't apply if your posts tend to be short. Thank you!

It remains to be seen, really. That's something that would be established by the players.

Bloodied Porcelain

Daughter (aka Baby Girl) reporting for baby making duty. :D
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Yep, BP is our first confirmed Daughter player! Still need someone interested in playing the Mother.

I'm very happy to announce that Sindra will be playing the Mother. Still looking for a second Daughter.

Sindra