Lily Asylum Intrest check.

Started by CurvyKitten, March 07, 2011, 04:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vanTheMad

is there still room? I'd be interested in trying a male character :] If you want more in this sheet, let me know, I'm still gauging the level of effort expected around here.

Name: James Reece
Personality: James is generally friendly, but is known to suffer from photosensitive depression. His mood is directly related to the amount of light he gets; during the winter or long bouts of bad weather, his mood had been known to drop severely. On a whole, he is open to new people, and is a good judge of character.
Bio: James is a fairly unimpressive man; he lived his life with few problems, other than a few wayward suicide attempts as a teenager. He has a knack for drawing, and chooses to use art as an outlet for socialization. He takes great pride in his knowledge of color theory and the different effects that colors have on emotion.
James went to a liberal arts college for three years before dropping out in hopes of pursuing a career as a freelance artist, a decision he has regretted ever since he made it. His two older sisters frequently look down upon him for his relative lack of success, but have shown great care for his life. It was these sisters who recommended him for psychiatric evaluation, out of concern that his depression might be affecting him too greatly.
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Abilities (after change, I believe): James' understanding of colors and his reaction to light has led to him becoming capable of projecting an empathic field around himself, that allows him to judge other people's mood and reactions, as well as express his own feelings through this feild. As a side effect, his eyes have become similar to "mood rings" and will change color depending on his mood.

CurvyKitten

Nice character, and welcome...ok all I am going to get the OOC, Character thread, and Main thread set up. What do you think NC Exotic...or Extreme so we have less limits if we need them?

sesshomaruartist

Hi there curvy just wanted to enquire whether you need more patients or medical staff before I made my biography.

CurvyKitten

Staff would be nice have a few patients, but you can play what ever you wish. Like I said I can work with what ever you guys throw at me.

Acid Lips

I was going to ask the very same thing, is there a profile skeleton we should follow?

CurvyKitten

Staff
Name:
Bio:
Abilities: s
Other:

...////////////////////////////////

Patient

Name:
Bio:
Diagnosis:
Appearance Before:
Appearance After: (After genetic change will be decided later as you are changed)
Abilities: (after change again will come about after you are changed)
Other:

Go ahead and post them here...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=101540.new#new

CurvyKitten

ALL the threads are up, please feel free to post your characters in the character thread, and get started. It has the links for the OOC and the main thread...look forward to getting our patients involved.

Kevben Battleheart

Shall I post the cs here for your approval or do I just go straight ahead and post it in the character thread?
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

CurvyKitten

Go ahead and post it in the character thread if there are any issues I will let you know. What is it your planing on playing?

Kevben Battleheart

I figured I would play a patient to even things out if you have enough doctors but not enough victims for the doctors.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

CurvyKitten

That would be great, I'm not sure if the others that put up characters are still interested. And it would be nice to have some one other then Maggie to catch the doctors eye..lol

Kevben Battleheart

Well I hope I can create a character that can catch his eyes. Shouldn't be too hard though as long as he's a challenge.

vanTheMad

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 24, 2011, 06:25:06 AM
That would be great, I'm not sure if the others that put up characters are still interested. And it would be nice to have some one other then Maggie to catch the doctors eye..lol

does that mean that we've got an overabundance of males? I'm content with changing to a female with the same general concept, if need be.

CurvyKitten

Your fine Hun, we will make it work...trust me besides I am happy to throw in a NPC for our fun.