Non-con fantasy/horror D&D 3.5 RP(Full)

Started by Koyume, September 10, 2010, 07:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koyume

So here's the idea; the characters live in a grim world where the good guys basically lost the war. A veil of dark magic enshrouds the world(or at least the region where junk takes place) which obscures the sky perpetually with smoky clouds and turns the sun's light oily and dim. When people die they don't simply decompose, but rise again as mindless husks which restlessly seek out the living(driven only by vague, primal urges, they will sometimes ravish their victims vacuously for hours before killing them), vampires emerge unafraid during the day and packs of ravenous ghouls ceaselessly stalk humans and spread a virulent disease which transforms the living into other ghouls. The borders between planes are weakened and fiends from other worlds sometimes emerge from random rifts in existence, free to wreak havoc on the material plane. In short, the humanoid races are engaged in a daily struggle for survival, with some races, such as elves, fairing moderately better than others, but most having long since given up hope of restoring the world to its former state.

The characters will probably be a motley band of adventurers, whether they actually know and travel with each other or do things on their own(one or two of them could even be villains who hunt the heroes or something). I'm more interested in playing a young heroine than monsters or a villain, so it would be nice if someone were willing to DM(and hopefully come up with more of a plot). So, let me know if you're interested, maybe post character ideas or thoughts on the format of the game. As mentioned in the title, I'm hoping for primarily non-consensual scenarios, but it certainly would not be out of bounds for the characters to have more loving relations among themselves as well.

Revision: I've decided that I would like the heroes to at least begin at a low level, though unusual races/templates that result in a level adjustment I figure should be quite acceptable(you understand the consequences, and I wanted this game to be more focused on the characters, adventure and eroticism involved than crunch).

Decrepitdan

Hey Koyume, i'd be interested in playing in this game - should it ever get started. :) Let me know if theres anything I can do to help.

Koyume

Excellent, glad there's interest! Assuming you're interested in playing a character go ahead and post him/her up whenever you're ready, I guess I'll try to post my own up soon as well.

I'm still undecided on whether or not I would be willing to DM, as I'm worried I'd burn out and run out of ideas quickly, so if anyone's interested in DMing please speak up. Maybe we could also do it so that I begin and someone else takes over shortly, or maybe all the players could take turns DMing or something... Anyway, I'm open to ideas.

Edit: As far as statistics my preference would be to start at level 1 I think. Why don't we just roll 5d6(taking away the lowest two rolls) for ability scores; if whoever winds up DMing disagrees with either this method or with lvl.1 characters then it should be a simple enough matter to modify them as needed.

Ironwolf85

I wanna break out Jacques De- Mortaie for this... my first ravenloft character, I think I got his sheet somewhere.
basicly he was Cursed, his mother pissed off a gypsy, using her pregnancy and moodyness as an excuse for her cruelity. "You shall not birth your own child... for that would be cruelity to him"
Instead her horse birthed her child at a nearby inn, horrified, she and her husband fled. little jacques was raised by an innkeeper.
he's a deadly dirty fighting swordsman... kinda a rouge fighter combo
http://d.facdn.net/art/ironwolf85/1248697405.ironwolf85_clip_image002.jpg
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Ironwolf85

when I played him in ravenloft, his alinement kept changing between Lawful and chaotic, but always stayed good,. so NG for Jac
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Decrepitdan

In such a world, alignments would be less of a restriction, I think. When the whole world seems out to get you and you know every day could be your last, you're likely less picky who you choose as companions.

Think of the random types of people that band together during revolutions in real life, the closest thing to the kind of uncertainties and dangers our characters would be facing every day.

So I would think that the party could consist of characters of very ranged alignments - so long as we don't get the furthest extremes together. Even then, there are cases where those who take those sorts of positions feel they must work together for the good of both parties.

How does everyone feel about this sort of idea?

Koyume

Quote from: Decrepitdan on September 12, 2010, 09:51:45 PM
In such a world, alignments would be less of a restriction, I think. When the whole world seems out to get you and you know every day could be your last, you're likely less picky who you choose as companions.

Think of the random types of people that band together during revolutions in real life, the closest thing to the kind of uncertainties and dangers our characters would be facing every day.

So I would think that the party could consist of characters of very ranged alignments - so long as we don't get the furthest extremes together. Even then, there are cases where those who take those sorts of positions feel they must work together for the good of both parties.

How does everyone feel about this sort of idea?

I'd say you hit the nail on the head, Mr. Decrepit; a campaign with no real alignment restrictions is basically what I was thinking, but I should like to stress that the final word belongs to whoever is going to DM. One problem would be if someone was a paladin and another played an evil character(who traveled in the party), unless the evil character could keep his alignment hidden from the paladin...  ;)

I think my own character will be lawful or neutral good.

Ironwolf85

Koyume

(Character moved to and modified in Character thread)

BigBuckBob

I'd like to express interest,  i'll say more when the dm shows up  and we get something concrete.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Ironwolf85

here's Jac... as his base... may be edited

Name: Jacques De- Motae
Race: Cursed Human (Equine)
Alignment: NG
Class/levels: Fighter 2

Bio: born the bastard son of a nobleman, Jac was deforemed in the womb due to the anger of a wronged gypsy. taken in by the innkeeper where he was abandoned

stats (copied from sheet, I think I might re-roll later)
Str: 12
Dex: 17
Con: 16
Int: 10
Wis: 10
Chr: 10

Max Hp: 24 Ac: roughly 19 (could not afford better than studded leather) Touch: 14 Flat-footed: 15
Base Attack: +2
Grapple: +3
Attack: Rapier +5 melee (1d8+1/18-20), shield bash +5 melee (1d6+1)
Fortitude: +5
Reflex: +4
Will: +2
Feats and skills:  Quickdraw, weapon finesse ,Combat expertise, (one left)
Class features: all weapon and armor skills
Racial traits: +10ft movement speed (strong legs), free feat for human

Decrepitdan

Aren't we starting off at level one?

Also, Ironwolf - finesse is the spelling you're looking for I believe. :)

Ironwolf85

I was unaware of that, I thought her first part was the vampire template... normally worth a level or two... depending on power gained.
Jacques has no racial levels, the race we did was based off a warhorse, scaled down, combined with a human only has a bonus to move and a +1 to dex +1 to Str...
also we rolled low key stats for ours, because that's how ravenloft leveled the playing field

Marie Reynolds

Um okay if we are going to have party members even before a dm has ruled we should just prep the party to be above first since we have templated pc's.

Ironwolf85

Koyume

Quote from: Koyume on September 12, 2010, 12:12:25 PM

Edit: As far as statistics my preference would be to start at level 1 I think. Why don't we just roll 5d6(taking away the lowest two rolls) for ability scores; if whoever winds up DMing disagrees with either this method or with lvl.1 characters then it should be a simple enough matter to modify them as needed.

...Was what I had said earlier, just so we could start making characters. I'm fine at assuming we start off at level 2 or 3 instead; half-vampire is a +2 level  adjustment template, so it would take her 6,000 experience to get to level 2, as opposed to 1,000 for ordinary level 1 characters, if we start at level 2 then I'll assume we begin play with 3,000 already.

Really hope a DM comes along soon to straighten this out for real...

Ironwolf85

Marie Reynolds

Id say level 3 would be good, so we have some options but not high level. Hmm and Maybe since we have a hard time getting a DM we do a round robin session maybe starting with Kyoume and then we  set the rotation from their until each dm finishes a story arc.

Ironwolf85

round robin sounds good...
I got tons of monsters, though I'm going to run mine a bit freeformish

Koyume

I suppose round robin would be fine, so long as everyone is fine with that. I also have no problem whatsoever with psionics.

Koyume

So, just to confirm where we stand, if Decrepitdan agrees, then it looks like there'll be five of us, each with a character and each taking turns DMing. Since I'll be going first as DM, I'm going to confirm that we will be starting at level 3, or 3,000 experience(disregard what I had said earlier about experience and levels, I was off by a whole level in terms of exp), and everyone is free to roll 5d6, taking away the lowest two dice, with one free reroll, also standard gold for equipment, which I don't know off the top of my head unfortunately. With this everyone should be able to make their characters, right?

Heres a link to the 3.5 SRD in case anyone needs it: http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org/resources/systems/pennpaper/dnd35/soveliorsage/home.html

RubySlippers

I'll play but don't own the 3.5 rules, the only DnD rules I own are the 3.0  set so I can't see running anything but can look into it.

Dakota
Elf, Female, Rogue, 3rd Level
Neutral
invisiblecastle.com/stats/view/25128/  - without racial modifiers -

Strength  16  [+3]
Dexterity  16  [+3]
Constitution  12  [+1]
Intelligence  11  [+0]
Wisdom  11  [+0]
Charisma  14  [+2]     

Look ok so far, assuming there is room for one more?

Decrepitdan

To All-   For clarification purposes, a level adjustment makes a character equivalent to a level three character, but the character starts at level one. The character gains xp slower than his comrades who do not have a level adjustment. There is no need for everyone to start out at level three, because the character with the level adjustment will start out slightly ahead, and then the xp penalty will level the playing field.

Round robin Dungeon Mastering would be fine, but perhaps it wouldn't do very well, as an overall story arc is probably necessary. Since this game will likely be more story based than combat based (at least if I understood Koyume correctly), the overall feel of the setting and npc's being set by one DM might be important.

Koyume

@RubySlippers: Looks fine, and one more certainly couldn't hurt. Also 3rd edition is extremely similar to 3.5; I'm sure you'll be just fine, and you can always look over the 3.5 system reference documents, which I posted a link to in my last post. I figure we don't really need everyone to DM, but I'd like at least two or three others willing to handle it to take the pressure off of me  ::).

Quote from: Decrepitdan on September 13, 2010, 11:04:53 PM
To All-   For clarification purposes, a level adjustment makes a character equivalent to a level three character, but the character starts at level one. The character gains xp slower than his comrades who do not have a level adjustment. There is no need for everyone to start out at level three, because the character with the level adjustment will start out slightly ahead, and then the xp penalty will level the playing field.

Round robin Dungeon Mastering would be fine, but perhaps it wouldn't do very well, as an overall story arc is probably necessary. Since this game will likely be more story based than combat based (at least if I understood Koyume correctly), the overall feel of the setting and npc's being set by one DM might be important.

Very true aboot the level adjustment business, but at this point it's just easier to make the starting level 3 I think, just as well really. As far as DMing... well, I don't have many thoughts right now as far as a long term storyline, maybe we could kind of just work on that as we go along, and play it more like a series of "short stories" in the meantime. Unless of course one person (not me) wants to step up and claim the role of DM.

We've got a nice full party, so everyone get crackin on your characters, eh? And let me remind everyone just in case that this rp should involve primarily non-consensual themes.

Oh right! And starting wealth for 3rd level characters is 2,700 gp; you can find all core items in the system reference documents.

BigBuckBob

beguiler darkelf
Strength    11   (+0)
Dexterity    19   (+4)
Constitution    14   (+2)
Intelligence    20   (+5)
Wisdom    14   (+2)
Charisma    16   (+3)
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

RubySlippers

Marie Reynolds

Their is something I think needs to be mentioned are we going to chose a campaign setting for this.

Koyume

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on September 14, 2010, 05:21:55 PM
Their is something I think needs to be mentioned are we going to chose a campaign setting for this.

Good question, and one partly relevant to character creation I suppose; I was thinking it would be based in an original setting, one that we could each kind of contribute to as we go along. If you have a strong desire to play in a particular setting though, speak up. As far as setting specific feats and magic and whatnot, I'd say just use whatever, unless it seems strikingly outlandish and setting specific.

Also, just for future reference, how many of you like tentacles?  ;D

Marie Reynolds

Hmm the idea of an original setting could be interesting or Forgotten realms could be a good setting considering the amount of  evil organizations and the power hungry nations.

Decrepitdan

Tentacles = Shmexy!

As an aside, the better the world we start with, the more work the DM will have to do to change it based upon the needs of the scenario. Just saying.

RubySlippers

The Realms would be good, just pick what took over. Options -

City of Shade

Thay (not all evil to most folks are neutral)

The Zhentarum

Various states with some areas still free - Waterdeep, Evermeet and some other bastions protected by powerful magic and assets or declared neutral but strong enough to repel invasion or politically savey to play the sides. [I'd favor this one and would also be less work having areas in place ita also moat likely. EXAMPLE Attacking Waterdeep would hardly be a good idea uber-powerful magic, lot of retired and actual adventurers and big powerful major temples lets say nightmare scenario. Likely no single power would try that.]

Marie Reynolds

Yep it would and it would just be as simple as extending borders and such.

Koyume

I think Decrepitdan makes a good point; despite Faerun being all laid out for us, it would still be more complicated, I think, to modify it appropriately, especially given it's complexity, than it would be to create our own world from scratch, and design it as needed as we go along. I'm also a little tired of the Forgotten Realms at the moment, and to make this work it would really have to be heavily modified, just considering the sheer number of powerful forces at work in the realms; if anything the Midnight setting is much closer to what we're after I think, but not close enough and a little harder to find information for.

Decrepitdan

In this example, if I was DM, I would work on a tacit OOC agreement between the characters and the DM. First, the DM would agree to create one or two nations for the characters to play in, and would work on detailing those realms very well. In return, the players agree out of game to find very strong in character reasons for their characters not to leave those areas unless absolutely necessary.

The only reason I think such an agreement is necessary is because world creation is A LOT of work.

Koyume

Quote from: Decrepitdan on September 14, 2010, 07:48:31 PM
In this example, if I was DM, I would work on a tacit OOC agreement between the characters and the DM. First, the DM would agree to create one or two nations for the characters to play in, and would work on detailing those realms very well. In return, the players agree out of game to find very strong in character reasons for their characters not to leave those areas unless absolutely necessary.

The only reason I think such an agreement is necessary is because world creation is A LOT of work.

It can be a lot of work, but it really depends on how thorough a job you're doing  ;)  ;I figure that the only setting that really matters is what's actually being used. I'm far from certain about how this world should operate, and I don't know how far events will take the heroes, but I kind've have a rough outline in mind.

Basically, the entire continent of Feradune(when I can't think of a name I like to combine words that seem to make sense, in this case feral and dune, indicating that the land is wicked, untamed, and somewhat desolate; we can always change names later) is under a desecrating curse of an origin unknown to most people in this period, though perhaps remembered by some of the older races such as elves and dwarves. The sky is dark and overcast in most places even during the day, food produced by the soil almost always has some unwholesome quality, vegetation grows very little in some places and chokingly in others, and seems even to have a malevolent will of its own. People routinely burn their dead to prevent them from  rising again as zombies, and undead of all kinds thrive, as well as the savage races, such as orcs and goblins, who had in the past cursed the sun and dwelled in caves and deep forests. Organized packs of ghouls make frequent raids on the living, and they bring with them a terrible plague which can transform those killed by it into ghouls themselves, with a terrible hunger for living flesh(possibly in more ways than one).

To combat the ever-present dangers, many knighthoods and magical orders have sprung up throughout the continent, and with their protection life for humanity is able to continue with some semblance of normalcy: merchants, who always hire seemingly excessive protection, are generally able to travel from place to place as needed, commoners attend church frequently, nobility find the time to backstab and sabotage each other etc. Wars are infrequent, except with the savage races, but rumours abound... and adventuring is an excellent profession to be in as there is almost always need for a sword-for-hire or a lunatic to enter sewers or old ruins.

Anyway, not sure how far we'll travel, but we can come up with a few locations as needed before we start; if you've got ideas then let's hear em', and get those characters going. Also, I was thinking that the characters would meet for the first time in-game, and I was planning on making the opening scene something "classic"   -_-.

BigBuckBob

My vote is for a world that is made up as we go.

Also, any important npc's in a given storyline should have their own character thread with notes on how they can be properly used. Or a note to be just left out entirely if there is an overarching plot you want to do with them. 

Also, dibs on the name Roanoke.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Ironwolf85

Marie Reynolds

Im down with what the majority goes with sorry its taking so long damn job  and balancing other games.  But i will get the character posted i have the stats down and the feats just need to do the rest. The basic outline of the backstory.

Ironwolf85

Koyume

Well, not to rush anyone or anything, but I was wondering if anybody had any questions that might help with character generation, particularly if they involve rules or statistics.

Also I've just been struck with new inspiration so I think I'm going to modify my own character's backstory a bit. Oh, and to Ironwolf; remember that we're starting at level 3, and rolling 5d6 for ability scores, so you're certainly welcome to re-roll Jacques' stats.

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Koyume

Quote from: BigBuckBob on September 19, 2010, 11:24:35 PM
Any treads started or are we just posting character sheets here?

Good idea; thanks for reminding me. Here is a thread for characters:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=82924.msg3656865#new

Also, if anyone has ideas for a title for the RP, please share them.

yuna0417

Koyume

Oh, I think we could squeeze one more in, if you're interested, and particularly if you have experience with 3.5. People are being pretty slow with characters so we haven't started yet; just follow that link I posted earlier to the character thread.

yuna0417

I'm fairly experienced with 3.5, can have a character up tonight for all to see, from stats to skills to equipment.

Koyume

Quote from: yuna0417 on September 21, 2010, 05:06:57 PM
I'm fairly experienced with 3.5, can have a character up tonight for all to see, from stats to skills to equipment.

Sounds great. Also, while it's not necessary (I didn't do it for my character, partly because I'm starting off as DM) you might consider including a section in your character sheet with some things that you want/expect to happen to your character, and things that you're uncomfortable with, if only to avoid awkwardness later on. (An example of things that might be present which I expect not everyone will be comfortable with are non-consensual acts involving tentacled creatures and other monsters.)

rancorius

Koyume

Quote from: rancorius on September 21, 2010, 05:51:25 PM
are you still looking for players?

Not really; eight players is really pushing it I think. If you wanted to be a formal DM though...  ;)

Other than that, I suppose I could let you know if someone else drops out. I suppose I should go change the thread title now...

yuna0417

Guh, not sure what to make right now.  Give me a day or so to figure it out.  Most likely female and an arcane caster.

Just not sure what build I wanna go through with.

Koyume

Quote from: yuna0417 on September 21, 2010, 10:22:47 PM
Guh, not sure what to make right now.  Give me a day or so to figure it out.  Most likely female and an arcane caster.

Just not sure what build I wanna go through with.

That's quite fine; we're still waiting for everyone else to finish their characters anyway.

Marie Reynolds

Koyume

Not yet; I was waiting for everyone to finish their characters and give the OK.

yuna0417

I'm sorry, i've been mulling and mulling and can't think of what to make so far.  Sorry.

yuna0417

Whisper

Female Elf Monk 3
Lawful Neutral

Strength   16   (+3)
Dexterity   19   (+4)
Constitution   13   (+1)
Intelligence   16   (+3)
Wisdom   18   (+4)
Charisma   17   (+3)
      Size:   Medium
Height:   5' 6"
Weight:   135 lb
Skin:   Pale
Eyes:   Violet
Hair:   Silver Straight

Total Hit Points: 27

Speed: 40 feet [monk]

Armor Class: 18 = 10 +4 [dexterity] +4 [wisdom]
Touch AC: 18
Flat-footed: 14
Initiative modifier:   +4   = +4 [dexterity]
Fortitude save:   +4   = 3 [base] +1 [constitution]
Reflex save:   +7   = 3 [base] +4 [dexterity]
Will save:   +7   = 3 [base] +4 [wisdom]
Attack (handheld):   +5   = 2 [base] +3 [strength]
Attack (unarmed):   +5   = 2 [base] +3 [strength]
Flurry of Blows:   +3/+3       [includes strength modifier]
Attack (missile):   +6   = 2 [base] +4 [dexterity]
Grapple check:   +5   = 2 [base] +3 [strength]

Light load:
Medium load:
Heavy load:
Lift over head:
Lift off ground:
Push or drag:   76 lb. or less
77-153 lb.
154-230 lb.
230 lb.
460 lb.
1150 lb.

Languages:   Common Draconic Elven Goblin Sylvan

Unarmed Damage: 1d6 +3 [strength]

Kama [1d6, crit x2, 2 lb., light, slashing]

Feats:Improved Unarmed Strike   [monk]
Stunning Fist   [monk]
Power Attack   
Subduing Strike   

Traits:

Skill Name   Key
Ability   Skill
Modifier   Ability
Modifier   Ranks   Misc.
Modifier
Appraise   Int   3 =    +3      
Balance   Dex*   4 =    +4      
Bluff   Cha   3 =    +3      
Climb   Str*   3 =    +3      
Concentration   Con   4 =    +1   +3   
Craft_1   Int   3 =    +3      
Craft_2   Int   3 =    +3      
Craft_3   Int   3 =    +3      
Diplomacy   Cha   8 =    +3   +3   +2 [sense motive]
Disguise   Cha   3 =    +3      
Escape Artist   Dex*   7 =    +4   +3   
Forgery   Int   3 =    +3      
Gather Information   Cha   3 =    +3      
Heal   Wis   4 =    +4      
Hide   Dex*   7 =    +4   +3   
Intimidate   Cha   3 =    +3      
Jump   Str*   10 =    +3   +3   +4 [speed 40]
Knowledge (arcana)   Int   6 =    +3   +3   
Listen   Wis   10 =    +4   +4   +2 [elf]
Move Silently   Dex*   7 =    +4   +3   
Perform_1   Cha   3 =    +3      
Perform_2   Cha   3 =    +3      
Perform_3   Cha   3 =    +3      
Perform_4   Cha   3 =    +3      
Perform_5   Cha   3 =    +3      
Ride   Dex   4 =    +4      
Search   Int   5 =    +3      +2 [elf]
Sense Motive   Wis   9 =    +4   +5   
Spot   Wis   12 =    +4   +6   +2 [elf]
Survival   Wis   4 =    +4      
Swim   Str**   6 =    +3   +3   
Tumble   Dex*   7 =    +4   +3   
Use Rope   Dex   4 =    +4      

* = check penalty for wearing armor

Elf:

+2 dexterity / -2 constitution (already included)

Immune to magical sleep

+2 racial bonus to saves vs. enchantments

Low-light vision

Proficient with longsword, rapier, longbow & shortbow

+2 racial bonus on listen, search, and spot checks

Notice secret doors

Monk:

AC Bonus for Wisdom

AC Bonus for level (begins level 5)

Flurry of Blows

Unarmed Strike

Fast Movement (already included)

Bonus Feats (levels 1 2 & 6)

Evasion (level 2)

Fast Movement (level 3)

Still Mind level 3)

Ki Strike (level 4)

Slow Fall (level 4)

Purity of Body (level 5)

Wholeness of Body (level 7)

Improved Evasion (level 9)

Diamond Body (level 11)

Quivering Palm (level 15)

Timeless Body (level 17)

Tongue of Sun and Moon (level 17)

Empty Body (level 19)

Perfect Self (level 20)

Whisper's Equipment:

Backpack
Bedroll
Rope (50', silk) x2
Soap
Waterskins x2
Climber's kit

Total

More about Whisper:

Whisper was abandoned, or so the story goes. The female elf abandoned at an early age during an orc attack. The story goes further that the monks who searched to aid the survivors of the village found the child and took her in. Raised her, trained. With the darkness encroaching upon the world she was sent out, as other students had been in the past to go out and bring order to the chaos in the land.

Koyume

Looks great Ms. Yuna! Just post her over in this thread with the rest of the characters: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=82924.0
Also, we start with 2,700 gold to spend on starting equipment, so you could probably buy a magic item or two , if you wanted.

Well, we now have five out of seven characters basically ready to go; should I start an in-character thread so the characters can start getting to know each other and junk while we wait for the last two? I was thinking of starting off in a hamlet or at a roadside inn, with none of the characters knowing each other yet.

Ironwolf85

wheeeee got jacques mostly done... was thinking of where to put all his new skillpoints....
since it's a dirty 3.5 game I might take some notes from Book of Erotic Fantasy.
Jacques might have a point or two in preform: sexual techniques  ::)

Koyume

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on September 28, 2010, 08:56:47 AM
wheeeee got jacques mostly done... was thinking of where to put all his new skillpoints....
since it's a dirty 3.5 game I might take some notes from Book of Erotic Fantasy.
Jacques might have a point or two in preform: sexual techniques  ::)

Heh, sounds good. Unfortunately I'm not actually familiar with the book of erotic fantasy myself, so I'm probably just going to freeform most sexual encounters.

Ironwolf85

meh it gives info and tone for setting a sexuaol campain, most of it's handled maturely, and it answers strange questions people never ask till it comes up in game.
IE: can a litch have kids?
A: Yes... but he must have used a corpse perservation spell on his body every day starting within six hours of his transformation, even then it's a one shot deal...
Q: what races can interbreed, and what is the result?
A: consult our handy genetic chart on pg 113
Q: how do oozes repodouce
A: actually from the book "one ooze, dumb adventurer attacks, two ooze"

Koyume

Well, I'm getting a little impatient, so I think I'm gonna go ahead and start the game; it should be a simple matter to bring in the other two characters as soon as they're ready. Any objections?

yuna0417