☪ Have you ever wanted to run away with the Carnivàle? ☪ (F for M)

Started by CyanideKandiKisses, August 07, 2012, 01:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyanideKandiKisses

I have a craving for doing a Depression era Carnivàle game. I am very intriuged by the Carnivàle tv show on HBO. I'm
looking for a male partner as I play a female character and am mostly interested in heterosexual pairings, I don't mind if
you are male or female playing male, but at this point I'd like a male partner. I'm not set on any certain content as of
this moment, we can discuss that and see what we come up with together. All I ask is that you be at least semi-literate, no
chat speak and please no one line responses, that makes me a unhappy Lady. Ah yes, god moding is a nono as well. Check out
my RH to see my ons and offs we shall go from there!

Welcome to CARNIVÀL!

As you walk onto the current site for the Carnivàl, you see a lot of dust covered, dirty looking tents. It may not look
like much in the day light, but wait until the sun goes down a bit, wait until the lights come on down the midway. After
all it is 10 o'clock in the morning and the Rubes shouldn't arive until at least 6 o'clock that night. Sounds of sledge
hammers pinging musically against iron ties fill the air, the dirty unshaven mass of roustabouts scurrying about, putting
up the big top quickly and efficiently.

The big top sits at the end of the long mid-way, lined on both sides by various vendors, that would sell popcorn, cotton
candy, and any other food you could think of. Between these stands were smaller paths leading off to much smaller tents,
that housed the different attraction, large banners out side of them showing what each one held. There was a bearded lady,
a sign that boasted the fattest man in the world, the most tattooed man in the world, twins joined at the hip, a psychic, some fire dancers,
even a cooch tent for the men who wanted to see a little something other than their wives.
Back behind the big top is where the train tracks run, and the train that carries the Cirque sits. This is where the
performers and workers stay. Mostly, if you are a performer, you get your own rail car, turned into a home for you. If you
are a worker, you sleep in one of the many bunk cars, packed in like cattle during the ride between sites. There also is
the food tent, sitting just between the train and the big top. Attached to the big top is the menagerie tent, where all the
animals are kept.

Will you be a performer of some sort , or a manual laborer?
"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

"I wanna be your slave, break out the whips and chains. And if I don't behave, I want you to make me pay..."

Come see me on instagram! Shut_me_up_blog

RH Profile
F-List

CyanideKandiKisses

"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

"I wanna be your slave, break out the whips and chains. And if I don't behave, I want you to make me pay..."

Come see me on instagram! Shut_me_up_blog

RH Profile
F-List

azzmeister89

i would be happy to play this with you, pm me so we can discuss details if your interested