Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 6 [Werewolves Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, July 24, 2009, 09:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

That's weird combo, but I can see how it could be enticing.

Transgirlenstein

Quoteand gets me into trouble like James Bond.

o.O So killed by the evil villian to make a point to Bond or just forgotten by the next movie?
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Marguerite

I get killed or end up in a sticky situation but always come back in the next dream as someone else. One dream I was a blonde and another a redhead but I kept my bits and pieces. Very strange.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Autumn Sativus

Okay, working on sorting out roles now. =)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Rockin

ever tried to turn the tables onto the guy? kinda sounds like bad news to me >>

Autumn Sativus

I'm just waiting for confirmation from Kanrya that she does want to play in this game, as she signed up last game for this one. Then I'll get your roles sorted out and everything and we can begin. =)
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

The town of Miller's Hollow, recently deserted by it's previous owners, some of the beds still warm. A new group of travelers happen to be walking through the town when they notice that some of the homes are clean and appear to be comfortable. Night is quickly falling on the town, and it only takes a few moments for the group to decide that they would like to bunk here for the night. They don't even stop to think of the reason, or curse, that may have driven the last bunch out of the comfort of the beds and homes.

And so the group of fifteen begins to trickle off, finding huts to call their own for the evening, lighting candles and eating the small dinners they had brought or could find. It was an exhausting day for the group, and before long they would be settling into their beds. Some alone, some with another, one was up looking into their crystal ball, trying to predict the future. Another was brewing a potion in case one of them were to be hurt. Two were curling up together, love the only thought on their mind. One guarded the door of a friend, standing watch for danger.

And in another light, five were up and out of their beds, discovering their bodies had warped and changed into beasts. The largest of the pack was looking for someone to change into a beast like the others, the remaining looking for a meal to sate their hunger.

What curse had driven the previous group from this town? What would happen to these new travelers? It was not the thought on anyone's mind as they settled in for their first night in the cursed town of Miller's Hollow.

Remaining Players:
  • Evil Pixie
  • Josietta
  • Kanyra
  • Kipoc
  • Kitsu
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • previous
  • rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Teno
  • trippingserpent
  • Trieste

Remaining Roles
  • 3 Werewolves[ (May be more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 6 Peasants (May include 1 halfbreed)
Us against the world

Trieste

... (( I'm confused. Is it night and we wait, or is it day and we vote? ))

DarkAngel

Its day we vote but right now I do believe ever one should be in there bed in less they are having a grand ole time somewhere else ...

Must go to sleep !! My brain isn't working

Autumn Sativus

It's currently Night, and you get to wait. :P

I changed up the methoding a bit. *Goes to add the changes for Healer and Alpha to the first page as well*
Us against the world

Kip

Quote from: Marguerite on July 26, 2009, 01:33:33 PM
I get killed or end up in a sticky situation but always come back in the next dream as someone else. One dream I was a blonde and another a redhead but I kept my bits and pieces. Very strange.

Your dreams are.... interesting... Miss Marg :D

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

*snags Kip and slinks off to a hut for sweet dreams*

Kip

Quote from: Ryven on July 26, 2009, 06:24:02 PM
*snags Kip and slinks off to a hut for sweet dreams*

*trails along quite happily, adjusting wristbands*

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

DarkAngel

Opens a Tavern and Makes money by getting the towns people drunk .. *Free round for the first five people that come in for Ale*

Teno

Teno sat at the fountain and looked into the water. Seemed they finally found somewhere to stay after all this time travelling. He looked forward to sleeping in a comfortable bed after what seemed like an age.

LadySky

LadySky sighed happily as she finished seeing to all the horses needs. Looking around the stable she smiled happy that finally the various horses belonging to everyone would have a proper place to sleep in safety.

She climbed into the loft and set about arranging the area for her own private sleeping quarter. LadySky loved her charges entirely to much to ever sleep away from them, what if they needed her during the night?

After such a long journey and hard day LadySky fell into a dreamless sleep as the cool night air blew gently over her body in the little loft.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Marguerite

-Wants to be in the hut with Ryven and Kip-

At least I have better chances of surviving if I am with the hot men.

Kip

Quote from: Marguerite on July 26, 2009, 07:04:55 PM

Little does Miss Marg know that the two men are but waiting for her to knock...  They're not sure what to do with her after that but they can't help but wait....  for a while at least.  :D

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Rockin

Quote from: Marguerite on July 26, 2009, 07:04:55 PM

Arn't I hot? D:

You can be in my hut if you like, Marg >>

DarkAngel

~Pouts~ No one wants to drink with me ... So with that I party with my own Ale!

Marguerite

-Eyes Rockin-

I might wake up without my clothes on and my panties on the top of your head, Rockin.

-Chuckles and sneaks over to Kip/Ryven's place-

Kanrya

DarkAngel

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on July 26, 2009, 07:19:54 PM
-Eyes Rockin-

I might wake up without my clothes on and my panties on the top of your head, Rockin.

-Chuckles and sneaks over to Kip/Ryven's place-

*giggles wickedly*

Autumn Sativus

After an exciting night for some, and a restful sleep for others, the sun finally begins to rise over the small town of Miller's Hollow.

It is nearly noon by the time everyone manages to crawl out of their huts, though it seems that someone is missing. They believe it is only one who stayed out too late partying, but once they look in Teno's hut, they realize that he will not be waking this morning. Through the night he'd been mauled apart, tracks and marks left all over the room. The hut looks almost as if a pack of dogs had ravaged... very large dogs. Upon further investigation, they find nothing out of the ordinary in Teno's things, and are quite sure that he was just a peasant.

The group wanders back to the center of town, all of them very confused about what had happened to Teno. They decide that their first plan of action should be to establish law and order, and they decide to begin voting for a sherriff.

Remaining Players:
  • Evil Pixie
  • Josietta
  • Kanyra
  • Kipoc
  • Kitsu
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • previous
  • rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • trippingserpent
  • Trieste

Remaining Roles
  • 3 Werewolves[ (May be more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 5 Peasants (May include 1 halfbreed)
Us against the world