Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 01:20:40 PM
your telling me'' when I get a cold flu or whatever,
it trys to hang on to me as long as it can,
that what I have to fight all the time

its really bad when they do that.  *hugs*
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

yeah I know,,, and have to spend money on it too.. :P
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

hey NightStalker73au
what kind of role playing you do
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

yes have almost gone broke several times with my own colds.
various role plays, will try most except sci fi or fantasy, feel I fail at them more so than others.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 16, 2010, 01:36:27 PM
yes have almost gone broke several times with my own colds.
various role plays, will try most except sci fi or fantasy, feel I fail at them more so than others.

why is that, I mean you use your mind to do whatever, including fantasy, well I have been an vampire for over a year and before her a lot of others,, I just usually follower the lied or just go my own, its easy, wel I also mix it in with the world as it is now too,,, a lot...
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 01:43:08 PM
why is that, I mean you use your mind to do whatever, including fantasy, well I have been an vampire for over a year and before her a lot of others,, I just usually follower the lied or just go my own, its easy, wel I also mix it in with the world as it is now too,,, a lot...

tbh not sure, perhaps they are roles I am not that familiar with.  Don't watch a lot of sci-fi or fantasy based movies.
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 16, 2010, 01:48:27 PM
tbh not sure, perhaps they are roles I am not that familiar with.  Don't watch a lot of sci-fi or fantasy based movies.

uhmm what do you watch sweetie :-)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 01:55:45 PM
uhmm what do you watch sweetie :-)

Usually crime shows, action/adventure or comedy movies.
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 16, 2010, 01:59:52 PM
Usually crime shows, action/adventure or comedy movies.

hey I like the same, but still watch the others if they peek my interest some of them are real good
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 02:11:36 PM
hey I like the same, but still watch the others if they peek my interest some of them are real good

of course the interest has to be there for any of them.  For some they put Harry Potter into sci-fi or fantasy, if that is the case I have seen quite a few of them.
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 16, 2010, 02:13:04 PM
of course the interest has to be there for any of them.  For some they put Harry Potter into sci-fi or fantasy, if that is the case I have seen quite a few of them.

yes they do tellie it that way a lot, so you have seen some huh now the truth come out  >:) heehee 
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 02:22:16 PM
yes they do tellie it that way a lot, so you have seen some huh now the truth come out  >:) heehee

I have seen 3-4 of them, am also wiccan/pagan so wanted to see some of the magic side of it.
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 16, 2010, 02:34:01 PM
I have seen 3-4 of them, am also wiccan/pagan so wanted to see some of the magic side of it.

but of course my friend, the same here,,,
wel don't know to where Shade went too but he been gone a while,,,oh well ~run and jump in your lap NightStalker73au~ hope you don't mind :D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 02:47:37 PM
but of course my friend, the same here,,,
wel don't know to where Shade went too but he been gone a while,,,oh well ~run and jump in your lap NightStalker73au~ hope you don't mind :D

Hope I didn't drive away customers this place might have had.  *is pounced on again*
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 16, 2010, 02:48:42 PM
Hope I didn't drive away customers this place might have had.  *is pounced on again*

neah none at all they be back I know that Shade be back as soon as he done with everything
he in collage so yep he get a little busy every now and then ~giggles~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 16, 2010, 02:56:18 PM
Good to hear they will be back.

oh yeah they be back soon,,,
so what you like to do or should I say role play as, anyone that you like the most
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 03:00:15 PM
oh yeah they be back soon,,,
so what you like to do or should I say role play as, anyone that you like the most

no favorites per say, usually my characters are pretty much described as myself.  Yeah I know not that imaginative to most but personality and other character traits I mold to fit the plot.
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 16, 2010, 03:04:05 PM
no favorites per say, usually my characters are pretty much described as myself.  Yeah I know not that imaginative to most but personality and other character traits I mold to fit the plot.

honey so dose I, you think that Princess Bluevamp just came out of the air of thoughts, well she did but she in me and I am her, just some of the powers I can't do in life.. that all...
but that what you start with, its not hard, really its not but it cool to be yourself, I do as much as I can, can't you tell ~lol~ XD
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 03:09:44 PM
honey so dose I, you think that Princess Bluevamp just came out of the air of thoughts, well she did but she in me and I am her, just some of the powers I can't do in life.. that all...
but that what you start with, its not hard, really its not but it cool to be yourself, I do as much as I can, can't you tell ~lol~ XD

Oh yes and I can tell.
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 03:23:43 PM
ooh and to how is that my dear friend ;D

I can read a few things into your posts that seem to fit your nature.
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 16, 2010, 03:25:38 PM
I can read a few things into your posts that seem to fit your nature.

oh really, like what can you tell me :-[
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Night Stalker

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 03:28:25 PM
oh really, like what can you tell me :-[

Over time they will become clearer *hugs* I'm gone.
I am the NightStalker

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 16, 2010, 03:29:18 PM
Over time they will become clearer *hugs* I'm gone.

aah do you have to leave now, well byee ttyl ok
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}