Arrogant, spoiled Prince + Slave = Fairly Clichéed, but Very Fun. Oh, yes.

Started by Tant de Tentation, June 09, 2008, 10:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tant de Tentation

Never mind the random capitalizations in that description--sometimes a gal just has to capitalize.  It gives the affair that piquant, old-fashioned feel, doesn't it?

Here's the situation.  It's a definite rape-involving non-con situation, with slight SM overtones and rough and controlling situations approaching physical harm to the woman in the relationship.  That said, let's move on to the plot.

People seem to be daunted by real history, and who can blame you?  So let's not do that.  Let's do a random Southern prince, in an empire that might be, really, any empire: decadent, warlike, obsessed with conquest, date palms, fig trees, wine, harems, and silk garments.  Some troops of elephant riders, that sort of thing.

So his warlike and domineering father, who hates the layabout, rather limply intellectual prince (who, despite his layabout intellectual manner, isn't really a bad fighter... just very lazy and devoted to pleasure), sends him more or less to his death, in a war against a neighboring kingdom.  The people there are, I am thinking, pale-skinned and vaguely European.  You know the drill.  Maybe their women are more liberated, maybe not.  Anyway, he captures one of them, and the fun and the psychological and physical domination may begin.  This is for fun, so, while there will be plot (as much or as little as you like, my future partner), I don't require you go into a great deal of political or warlike stuff (I do want a little).  I also want some light philosophical argumentation.  It's hot.

Now, here is what I would like in whoever plays the female:

I want her to be intellectually skilled, strong enough to resist, and smart enough to know when not to resist.  My character is entirely misogynistic and not about to give her an inch; the more she struggles, in essence, the harsher he'll be.  I may or may not develop him into less of an ass.  I really don't know.  I do not want a Mary Sue or someone who thinks she can convert my character to 'true love' with kindness and Christian virtue.  Not going to happen.  I really want to play a dominating jerk in a situation that's inescapable and fundamentally tragic... but fun, really.  If you're the type.

I've got a bit of a foil character to him, which I play as an NPC--his common-born Lieutenant.  Here's his description of the Prince, from an earlier RP I did:

"Kudret laughed. "Oh, you must understand--to the Prince life is a game. We are all little blocks he moves at his will. I am his toy soldier, and you are his--" Here he used their word for concubine. "Still, he is not always a bad boy. Only very, very young."

He sighed, moving his hands to clasp his elbows, his arms still crossed forbiddingly over his chest, and looked toward the sleeping Prince. Perhaps if he had grown up with less indulgence and less privilege... perhaps if he were less bastardly stubborn and arrogant--then he might have liked the boy. As it was he was a little fool drunk on power, determined to drag respectable men into his pettiness."

I've done a decent amount with this character before, so PM me for a lengthier description or some sample scenes.  I'd also like to see a rough outline, at the least, of any potential female character in this situation.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you get to me.  Bear in mind, I do have certain standards for those I RP with (See my O & Os), and they're pretty rigorous and strange, so don't be offended if I don't choose you. 

Cheers,
Sam
"Humor is the only test of gravity, and gravity of humor; for a subject which will not bear raillery is suspicious, and a jest which will not bear serious examination is false wit."
--Aristotle

My ONs and OFFs
TNT's crazy intro thread.

The Great Triangle

What if the slave was a boy as well?

Essentially, the bastard son of the King of the pale people.  He spent much of his time reading and studying philosophy as the king groomed him to be his heir.  Then suddenly a baby with a penis popped out of the Queen, and shocking revaluations about the boy's paternity came to light.  After his mother was burned at the stake as a witch, the boy ended up conscripted into the army, pressed into military service as a man at arms. 

His greatest skill turned out to be laying down his arms, and he quickly ran to enemy lines, throwing down his weapons and putting himself at the mercy of the foreign devils.  Somehow, his good breeding was enough to keep him from being executed, and he was brought before the Prince, who decided to keep him as a companion.  If the boy prince of the foreign nation should die of a tragic accident, the slave will become the rightful heir to the nation, but only if he can survive being a slave first.   

The slave is a typically dishonorable bastard, who believes he can manipulate the Prince to get what he wants.  However, he's also not bisexual in the slightest, and really quite afraid of the possibility of the Prince taking him into his bed.  He believes he has a uniquely pretty face, and is afraid more than anything else of being scarred, whether on the battlefield or the torture chamber.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Tant de Tentation

I'll think about this, but it's different enough from what I have in mind that it would be in addition to, not aside from, what I mentioned about.  I'll talk to you about it, though, OK?  Perhaps as a *gasp* NON-SEXUAL game.  Or a fade-out game.  I really don't do the gay sex that well, for whatever reason.  Two penises, maybe?  I mean, in real life, I don't even have one.  Except the one I keep on my shelf, in a jar.

o_0

THAT SAID!

There's another way I would be willing to RP this situation.

I would be willing to play the female, if the male player were up to the task of being the right sort of suave dickhead.  If you are, you probably know if; if you're not, you probably think it, so brag to me via PM and let me devastate you if you talk a bigger game than you--write. ;)

If I do play the female, it would be sort of nice if breeding/pregnancy were part of the game.  It's sort of fascinating to me, and, well, what are harems for?  More importantly still, I would very much prefer if my female character were able to keep some inner resolve.  I absolutely cannot play Stockholm Syndrome; I've tried--I can't!  I can play quiet, resigned rage, which is a lot of fun, and moral indignation, which is more fun.  The idea would be physical weakness (and political, compared to the Prince) + moral and mental strength.

If you're into total degradation, you might not like me.  I don't easily degrade.  Do Not Recycle. :P 

So that's the other option.
"Humor is the only test of gravity, and gravity of humor; for a subject which will not bear raillery is suspicious, and a jest which will not bear serious examination is false wit."
--Aristotle

My ONs and OFFs

The Great Triangle

Running the two princes game as a fade to black or non sexual game sounds interesting.

Will there still be torture though?

I'd really prefer such a game to still have torture and degradation in it.  Getting sex in my violence would kind of mess things up though.  *grins*
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Tant de Tentation

Contact me via PM later, but I would still rather do my version of this, which is quite different from what you suggest, so let's leave this thread open for those who are interested in what I've mentioned. ^.^ Either way, with myself playing the male or the female.

Any takers for that?
--Aristotle

My ONs and OFFs

GrinningHound

Get your sex out of my torture!  Ewww, they're touching!

Just eat it!  It all mixes together in your stomach anyway!

Obligatory Futurama quote that is only semi appropriate:

Would you like human with your salt?

Uhh....I wanna be the chick!  Formal application coming up.

Tant de Tentation

Still looking for more, definitely--for both ideas.  Anyone?  Bueller?
--Aristotle

My ONs and OFFs

Ferran

I thought having a cute cartoon cat avatar in your thread would help you with the search.

<--- So there he is. Ain't he cute?

Tant de Tentation

My Prince is even cuter.  Look--I have a profile for him.

ANOK:

Appearance: Prince Anok-Sabé al-Bokar, known simply as Prince Anok, is a tall and languid sort of man.  His skin is lighter than some, but surely darker than any (insert name of rival kingdom), and he has a proudly arched nose and a thatch of straight but unruly hair, which stands at odd angles when he doesn't groom it carefully.  They say men can't really have black eyes, but he comes close.  His hands are only slightly calloused from his desultory scimitar practice, the tips sensitive.

Personality: An odd admixture of insecurity and pride, arrogance and fear.  Not so very odd, really; what he has, nested deep in his soul, is the cowardice of the weak.  The cowardice--and the cruelty and anger.  His father never approved of him, never will, and Anok makes up for it with cold scheming.  He takes out his anger on others, including his favored lieutenant. He enjoys controlling people like puppets or toys--it gives him a sense of security.  He's also very emotionally needy, and requires a great deal of love.  Of course, he's no good at giving it back.  He's an enormous womanizer, and relies upon his conquests and his harem more for emotional than physical satiation--that too, of course.  And he gives very little back.  Often, his women come back from his bed bruised or injured.  He respects people only as much as law requires him to, and women and slaves fall very low on his list of necessity.  It isn't that he is sociopathic or psychopathic.  He simply pays very little attention to anything but his own immediate feelings, which, to him, are all equally urgent, however inane others might declare them.

He always had a whip-quick and fitful temper, but it passes as fast as it arises; he doesn't hold grudges unless they're expedient (this he judges based on situation).

In a very real sense, he's the picture of an infant who never had to grow up, no matter how sharp and advanced his mind--he uses it only to justify his actions, never to grow.

History: Anok was the first son of the Emperor of Uqbar, Emperor Chassim al-Bokar, and he was always aware of it.  His father raised him to be the ideal stoic warrior, but raised him amidst plenty--amidst a voluptuary, not a sanctuary.  Anok quickly learned all he could from the best philosophers, but with that queer shallowness to his studies which only the truly lazy and self-centered aesthetes possess.  That is: what he learned was only what he already thought, and he made no efforts to stretch outward.

In swordsmanship he fared better.  It helped that he had the lean body made for a scimitar.  At archery he was passable, at wrestling, abominable.  At horsemanship he was very poor, since another being is involved.

When he was fifteen there began a rivalry between himself and his father's most prized lieutenant, Lieutenant Kudret--a genuinely good man, and a skilled fighter.  His continual contempt wears at Anok, who occasionally and fitfully tries to stab back at him.  At present they're moving in war against the neighboring country.

Emperor Chassim has sent Anok to the front of the battle, but Anok--aware that his father, blessed in his middle age with another son, wants his dissolute and lazy scholar and whoremonger of a son dead--has resolved to curtail the battle and retire to one of his palaces with whatever spoils he's gathered, while letting Kudret take control of the army.

Of course, this is a uniquely dangerous plan, because a good man with power is sometimes more formidable than a bad one...

We'll see.
--Aristotle

My ONs and OFFs