Zendikar Untamed ~ Sign-ups and Interest thread

Started by Graceful, April 25, 2013, 02:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latooni Subota

Sooo . . . yeah. What's going on with this? Delayed due to finals weeks?
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

SargentToughie

If anybody around is still interested, I could stand in as a temporary GM until Akira comes back to us. I wouldn't do anything significant though, mostly just some prologue stuff to keep everybody busy/having fun.

Thoughts?
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Shaitan

I am certainly interested, and patient, either way is good for me.

SargentToughie

That's one! If two more speak up, I'll stand in for Akira.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Thorn14

SargentToughie

Not totally sure yet... Something small enough to not impact Akira's plans, but big enough to keep us entertained. Maybe something involving Alara, Bant in particular, since 3 of our characters hail from it.
Ons and offs

Vladimir valentine

I certainly don't mind as long as we aren't stepping on any toes you can count me in.

Tinkertailer

Yes I'd be very interested in anything that comes about with this. Count me in for whatever you come up with.

SargentToughie

Ok, I'll post the filler storyline in the OOC, and then we'll go from there after I take some feedback.
Ons and offs

Thorn14

Latooni Subota

If Akira isn't here, I'm gonna back down I think.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Thorn14