Power Rangers Reborn. Seeking one female for evil commander.

Started by Batman4560, January 23, 2015, 10:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

Out of Character thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222478.0

The Heroes:

Five young adults from different backgrounds, all brought together for a common goal...Defend the earth from an evil to great for normal conventions. The five heroes were brought together by the creator of the power coins, Ninjor.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
After a long talk Ninjor convinced the five to fight and defend the Earth against a force that the world was not ready to meet. He presented each hero with a Power Coin and Morpher, explaining the abilities they would gain by accepting the Coins. Ninjor offered the group a safe haven and base of operations just outside of Angel Grove located at the base of a mountain.

Not long after that the Earth was attacked by a group of foot soldiers that seemed to come straight from legends... The Minatour patrols.
Led by the first evil and creator of the Green Power Coin.
Using the Sword of Darkness the Green Ranger attacked the earth with creations of earth legends to destroy the planet... Now only these Five stand in the way of the Green Ranger.

Red-  Power Sword / Tyrano (Juggtacular)- Approved
Black- Power Shield Axe / Woolly Mammoth (Garuss Vakarian)-Approved
Yellow- Power Daggers / Saber tooth Tiger ( la dame en noir)-Approved
Blue- Power Lance / Triceratops  (Hue Ran)-Approved
Pink- Power Bow / Pterodactyl (Elvenkitten)-Approved
White- Saba the Power Saber / White Tiger (Purple Dusk)-Approved

Green- Dragon Dagger, Sword of Darkness / Dragon (Batman4560)
Green Ranger Minion 1-    (Carlissa) Approved
Green Ranger Minion 2-

Batman4560

With this for the Mega Zord

Character Sheet:

Player Name: (Your name)

Character Name: (What is your characters name)

Character Image/ Face Claim: (What actor/actress are you using and provide a photo)

Background: (Keep this between two and four paragraphs.)

Ranger Color: (Duh)

Special trait: (Is your ranger a natural fighter? Good with electronics? Maybe a dancer?)

On's and off's: (For those sexy times)

Garuss Vakarian

Ill break the ice. Im a pretty nostalsgic role player, so something like this sit's well with me. Were you looking to make things a bit darker in contrast to the shows? Or keep things over the top kung fu'ish action packed fun? A mix?

Batman4560

I haven't decided yet on the tone. First I would like to see what everyone else would like to do. But I have been on a Power Rangers binge as of late and can't stop thinking about it.

Garuss Vakarian

I understand.

In terms of style, it's hard to say which I like better. The first pic feel's very martial arts, Very asian. But also quite knight like.

While I do like the more cyber look of the second one.

Id have to say the first, I like the mid evil looking animal theme. Though I wont argue with the cyber look, since it makes more sense. None of the ornaments and such,  more uniform, more battle ready.

Any plans on further characters beyond the rangers? Is it open for non rangers who dont wanna be bad guys?

la dame en noir

This looks like something I would read...I love PR...

but I don't know if I would be able to give it justice roleplaying it. I'm interested nonetheless.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Batman4560

Glad to have some interest thus far. I think I will be looking for the Six Rangers. Five to start at the least. And a mentor. I.E. a Zordon type. I'll be playing the villains to make sure things go on track.

la dame en noir

Then I'll keep this bookmarked! The Yellow ranger was always my favorite :3
A&A | FxF |

Batman4560

Cool, did you have a set of uniforms you liked better than the other?

Also I'm off Sunday so I'll start hammering out details on this tomorrow and get a plot up Sunday at the latest.

la dame en noir

I definitely like the 2nd set :3
A&A | FxF |

Garuss Vakarian

Im partial to the Black ranger my self, so I think id like to take that slot. Though, it is too soon to say. I also like the look of white, and red is my favorit color. Blue is my close third (with Yellow as my second favorit color). So im basically fine with any of the colors. :P . Say for pink or yellow, which is mainly used for female rangers.

Juggtacular

I'd volunteer for Red, but if you're taking Red, Batman I'd like the "Special" Ranger (White, Green, Quantum, etc...)

Garuss Vakarian

Nah, I was actually considering Black. Reds all yours. ^^

Purple Dusk

I'll put my interest down for this.  Anyone grabbed the white ranger yet?

Garuss Vakarian

Nope, no one has yet. Till now, since you requeesting white I presume. :P .

Purple Dusk

Well, with the Batman's consent, I'll have that then...  ;D

Batman4560

And a sheet is up, feel free to post here. I'll look them over as we go. Also I may be taking two to three villains as the Green Ranger's commanders. I think I would like them to both be women because that's how the Green Ranger rolls. :P

Batman4560

Claims have been filled and it looks like there are only two spots that have not seen interest yet as far as the Rangers go. Blue and Pink, but I'm sure that will change.

ElvenKitten

Seriously considering the pink ranger  ;D

Batman4560

I hope so, should I mark you down as claiming the Pink then?

ElvenKitten

Please  ;D have some interesting ideas for the character.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Garuss Vakarian

Wow! Already we just need blue? Awesome! ^^

FlamingAce242

Did someone call for the Power Ranger? If you need a blue ranger I'd be happy to help out.

Batman4560

O.k. guys, Flaming I'll log you down for blue.

Character sheet template is on the second post, fill it out and post here please.