Previous topic - Next topic

Kytn

*hugs Bubbles* Thank you, TheLegionary!

Yellow
Updates coming soon!

IberiaSloane

"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

Lonestar

*hugs all of his ladies*

Sinister
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

TheLegionary

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

I like me that way. Dont you dare emasculate me!

Hey Kyt!
-glomps-
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

I cannot envision myself doing so!

*hugs and grins* How goes it?
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

My Nation thanks you for that!

-chuckles-
You dont wanna know, sweet kitty!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

How do the nobility feel?

Mrr? o_o Why not?
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

I wish you could feel it for yourself

-grins-
Because, a. you'll cringe..and b. I'll be banned!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

I most fervently agree.

Well, I don't know about the cringing.. but let's keep you not banned. :-)
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

My fair lady, you must stop skicking me with Ys!

-chuckles-
Ahh..well, perhaps there might just be a way to help my condition without getting bannned..
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

My apology is universal, good sir.
Updates coming soon!

Novak

I think I maybe lusting more fun with kytn.

TheLegionary

Insanityenviesme

Would you care to repeat that for me, good sir?
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

That is a tantalizing prospect.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

You know no good can come from teasing me, Kyt!
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

Daring I would say it fits you.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

And Glorious, I would say, fits you!
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Kytn

*insert a creative sentence using ecstatic here*

My inner muse needs a kick. XP
Updates coming soon!

Novak

creatively kicks kytn's muse