News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Assassins Among Us - ASSASSINS WIN!

Started by persephone325, March 27, 2014, 07:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

The townspeople awake, finding everyone accounted for. Again, they had gotten lucky. But with the assassins still lurking, who knows how long it will last?

Please cast your vote in bold, otherwise it will not be counted.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Blythe

Blythe says simply, "Tersius. I explained my logic for such earlier."

Josietta

"While I do see your logic, Blythe, I also see that Val, Elandra, and Sunshine also voted for the same people. They seem to have their own little grouping there. However Tersius has only voted 2 of the three who died. Is it a coincidence that Val voted out the correct person each time? Maybe we should look more closely at Valerian."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

yugi006

Well I've been suspicious of Tersius form the start.

Remiel

"I agree with yugi and Blythe," said Remiel.  "Tersius looks like a bad guy."

lisar

Lisar looked at each of them who had voted.  "I don't understand why the others aren't suspect as Josie has pointed out?  I'm also going to have to say I am suspicious of Valerian."

yugi006

Josie's reasoning does have a flaw to it. She says that Valerian, Elandra, and Sunshine all voted for the same people but if you look at the people who voted for Guy Elandra and Sunshine did not vote for him so it's only 2 out of the three where Sunshine and Elandra voted like Tersius who voted 2 out of the 3 one of which was not for Lerobin. Why would Valerian vote her own comrade out especially since they are few in number. The only way I see that Valerian is an assassin is if she was turned on the third night. If will have to convince me if you want me to change my vote.

SunshineSparkle

Tersius ticks some suspicious alarms for me.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

persephone325

Sorry for the delay. I've been very sick, and am starting to get back to normal now. I'll leave voting open until Tuesday at the latest. Sorry about that! ^^

Tersius (4) - Blythe, Yugi, Remi, Sunshine
Val (2) - Josi, Lisa
Total: 6

Needed:
Elandra
Phaia
Sasha
Tersius
Valerian
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Elandra

After much consideration and hearing all the arguments, Elandra had to agree with Blythe and vote out Tersius
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Sasha

Sasha stumbled a little into the square and plopped down on a bench . Her dress was a little wrinkled here and there ...as the flask she had been sipping on most of the night was empty . The poor woman's head was pounding ...thump thump ...the sun killing her eyes . She had been listening and trying to remember the events . Drifting off a little as she tuck a piece of stray curly hair in , here and there .  Last she remember was that Starlequin had made sherrif and then ended up being a fowl crazy bird ...mental patient or something .

Throb ...Throb ...Throb ... the pounding in her mind had no real rhythmic value at all . As her eyes landed on that sexy pirate of a man and she let out a heavy sigh . Good Lord , why did all sorts of wild images pop into her mind when taking that one in . Hadn't she had enough pain and torment going after the "bad" boys .  As the grin returned to her face , a spark of fun hit her eyes ...hell least she wasn't dead yet .

With a cough ... she spoke in a horse voice . " So why is Tersius  a bad guy .....he didn't renew his membership at Good Guys R Us ?"  smirking as she leaned back on the bench .  Deciding to hell with the way she looked , like they all didn't know she passed out in the alley outside the bar anyways . If the place would just of stayed open , she could of passed out on the bar stool anyways . Looking into the empty flask and letting out another sigh , this was depressing anyways .  Tossing it into the trash can , she really needed to stay sober today .

persephone325

Tersius (7) - Blythe, Yugi, Remi, Sunshine, Elandra, Sasha, Phaia
Val (2) - Josi, Lisa
Blythe (1) - Val
Total: 10

Needed:
Tersius
I don't know.

Phaia

Phaia was not one to normally just go with the crowd but honestly she had to admit Blythe had a decent argument. His taste in music might be weird, after all who really liked that high pitched japanese stuff anyway!
So in this case she would agree that Tersius looked guilty. She did hope he was not some innocent victim of Blythe's lynch mob that he had convinced to follow him.

Valerian

"Tersius might very well be guilty," Val mused.  "I can't be sure... of anything anymore, really," she added with a sigh, remembering how badly she had misjudged poor Star.  "In any case, my vote certainly can't save him, and if he turns out to be an innocent, then I suggest we look closely at Blythe."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

persephone325

So, an overwhelming majority of the townspeople had outed Tersius. He tried to maintain his own innocence to the very end. But he was, in fact, the Devoted Lackey. The townspeople could rest somewhat easy, however there was still a threat that needed to be dealt with.
I don't know.

persephone325

The townspeople awake, hoping to find their luck still in play. However, it is to their dismay that they find Josi, a mere citizen, brutally murdered near a local shop.

However, a lone witness to the crime. Terrified, they believed they saw Valerian stalking among the shadows.

Reminder of what the Witness role entails
Players then have the option to vote for the accused player, and lnych him or her. Or, they can vote for someone different. If the players choose to vote out a different person, then nobody finds out whether the accused was innocent or not. If the witness' accusation was correct, then they have the name of an ally. If the accusation was incorrect, the assassins are informed of who the witness is and have the option to take him or her out. However, the assassins must still choose whether they want to use the Master Marksman or a regular assassin to kill the witness. (If the players chose to vote out someone other than the witness' accused player, then the assassins DO NOT learn the identity of the witness.)
I don't know.

Blythe

Blythe speaks up, "Honestly, considering Valerian tried to vote me up after I displayed pretty sound logic about Tersius, I'm inclined to vote to lynch Valerian, unless someone can give me a very persuasive argument as to why she is not an Assassin. We've got a 50% shot at getting this right. I'd also be willing to change my mind if someone can give me a persuasive argument about someone else being an assassin, since we can always figure out if Valerian is innocent or not if our Witness doesn't get revealed to the Assassins (since the only way the Witness isn't revealed to the Assassins is if Valerian isn't lynched)."

yugi006

Well seeing that Josi was the first to vote for Valerian got killed during the night. This only means that Valerian is the one to blame for this.

Remiel

Honestly, how is there even any doubt? Valerian must pay for her evil deeds.

Valerian

Val could only shake her head, saddened and alarmed at this turn of events.  "All I can say is that the witness is mistaken.  I am no assassin, and lynching me will not help the innocents.  And if I was an assassin, I would be foolish indeed to target the very first person to vote against me and thus draw everyone's attention to me," she added, glancing at yugi.  "Josi suspected Sasha as well.  Perhaps it was her the witness saw at the scene."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

"You know..." he said, mulling it over.  "Blythe brings up a good point.  If we're wrong about Valerian, we'll basically be throwing a witness to the wolves.  We can always lynch Val another day.  I'm sorry, Sasha, but you seem too suspicious to me."

Sasha

Sasha looked in shock as the pirate chimed in with the sensually beautiful Valerian as her mouth dropped open . Then that roll of anger ignited like a wild fire gone out of control as she spat out in a vile nastiness . " OH YOU DIDN"T .....DID NOT ...." as she folded her arms in front of her body ..more afraid if she poked at his chest that the woman would drill a hole right into and yank his bloody heart right out .  " SORRY ....your sorry . "  as she kicked a rock across the way . " Only DAMN thing I am GUILTY OF ...is ...is ....BAD TASTE IN MEN. " 

Glaring over at Valerian ..." AND you ...Miss VALERIAN are a seductive wench ..with that sway of those luscious hips and that cool demeanor ....maybe it is you in cahoots with this beast of a man ...."  as she thumbed over to Remiel .... " luring in innocent victims ....to there bloody demise as you LAUGH at us all behind our backs . "  The woman's face was red ..anger overwhelming all sane thought patterns, no longer caring what she might look like . Hell she had stayed Sober ..for what , the worst kind of betrayal imaginable .

" Oh NO ...I am a lush , a drunken whore who ends up falling in love over with the mysterious bad boy that can never be tamed for the love of excitement , Thrill of the moment ...lusting in the sin of it all  ....no more .....so point those accusations elsewhere . One can not enjoy such activity if your partner is DEAD . "  Drawing in a deep breathe as she tried to gain back the control she had obviously lost .  " Murderer ....." rolling her eyes ..." Seriously ....I don't have enough acting brain cells to even pull that one Off . " 

Moving over to slump down onto a park bench with a heavy thud ...crossing her legs as that foot of hers rolled back and forth . To get drunk ...not to get drunk ....get drunk ...not to get drunk . No longer looking at anyone ..just the back and forth sway of her foot . She had come back to town for sympathy ..love and a little ...little support . Now they all think she was a cold blooded killer . The tears now being held back by what little bit of pride this broken woman had left . Sorry ....he had said it . Sorry ....sorry her ass . No man was ever sorry about anything .

lisar

"I'm sorry Sasha, I was suspicious of you before, and I have not seen anything to make me think different." Lisar spoke with one corner of her mouth turned down as if she wasn't sure of her decision.

"Even your theatrical outburst doesn't help. You do put on quite a show though."

edit: bolded vote

Blythe

Blythe says, "Hmmm. Since others seem to be suspicious of Sasha, and because the Witness's identity would be protected from the Assassins if we do not lynch Valerian, I will change my vote to Sasha."

persephone325

Sasha (5) - Val, Remi, Lisa, Blythe, Sunshine
Val (2) - Yugi, Sasha
Total: 7

Needed:
Elandra
Phaia
I don't know.