Haunting romance (F ghost for any human)

Started by Soveliss, March 22, 2020, 05:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Melody Harper knew true happiness. She was always fascinated by the occult, always looking for ways to talk with ghosts or spells to cast on the Internet. None of them ever worked, and her fascination with witchcraft was considered cute when she was a kid, and weird when she grew older, alienating her from her family and her schoolmates. But she had met someone nice who did not mind it, even though her love did not share her passion. She was in a happy loving relationship. And her 19th birthday had been something special, the love of her life gifting her a very nice set of tarot cards, a Ouija board, and other occult supplies. It wasn't supposed to last. Two weeks later, after a nice romantic evening, someone with a nonsensical grudge against her love pulled a knife with intent to kill. Melody's love only survived because she took the lethal knife strike instead, and lived long enough to take down the assailant with her. Very few people attended her funeral. Her life had ended, leaving a gaping hole in the life of her lover.

It took a few weeks before her lover dared go through her belongings, and tried a séance for memories' sake. And to be very surprised at the fact that Melody had stuck around. At first, all Melody could do was minor poltergeist type events, enough to confirm she was still there because she was still loyal to her love even from beyond the grave, but maybe there was a way to help Melody have more of a physical presence in the world? She wouldn't let something as silly as the fact she died doing it stop her from protecting the person she loved the most now would she?

So yeah, I'm in the mood for a romance story like that.
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.