War Medic & Wounded Soldier [M/M, Hist. Fiction]

Started by Capreo, March 22, 2020, 08:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capreo

Looking for something a bit specific, very dramatic and intimate between two leads in their isolation together. I want to play a field medic who cares for a wounded soldier. That soldier can be of his own army or the enemy's. Perhaps they both could've been abandoned by their fellow men, or run-aways unwilling to face the consequences of their consort. MC could be of dubious morality, depending on his own level of attraction to YC, how that attraction conflicts with their beliefs and how much its even reciprocated. Whether YC plays a dominant role or not isn't a problem, so much as YC fits the role of a soldier. Potential themes could include religious and societal taboos, adultery if YC is married, coercion and abuse of power/position. Keep in mind that these are only ideas to start, and I enjoy a lot of planning.
I'm also specifically looking for historical inspired settings, but would rather use fictional names in order to give us the freedom to explore this character dynamic without too much fact checking. I'll likely still be doing a lot of research on the period for flavor/realism as it pertains to the plot. Settings I've had a big muse for lately include medieval/renaissance, revolutionary and civil wars.
I do not write modern. Please read my Ons/Offs linked in the signature for more info. I prioritize writers who can plan over Discord as it is the easiest method for me.