Rutting Season [Possible NC] - Group Edition

Started by TheVillain, August 21, 2013, 03:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

TheVillain

I don't think we've closed apps off yet, we'll make that call depending on the quality. :P
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Hercinia

Metro Mech

Name:Alyssa
Appearence:
Short Bio: She is very shy and timid due to the fact she was raped when she was younger. Though being shy, she is very kind and sensitive to others. She likes being the shoulder where people cry one. Despite being soft-spoken and extremely polite most of the time, Alyssa does have limits and will act in anger to other people. She loves animals, maybe a little too much. She came out on this camp out to be in nature.

Kinks:excessive semen, light cum inflation, cumming more than once, and dominance/submission
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Hercinia

Nice!

Are the women camping together, or are they separated at the start?

TheVillain

Depends on the method of abduction, I think. :P
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: TheVillain on August 22, 2013, 06:49:11 PM
Thinking it's mostly Herc, personally. The beast kidnaps girls/women and rapes them to impregnate them. Due to a genetic quirk/magic, the pregnancies only take about a week and the baby beasts only need about another week to reach maturity. Needless to say, this is rough on the kidnapped women. Zaer would be playing the offspring of a previous victim whose just about to reach full maturity and go out hunting for women on his own.

Sounds like plan to me :). I would lurk and read thread until offspring is born and then time skip a week when new beasty is young adult and goes hunting with his 'dad' (or alone after kicked off from the lair depending how beasts deal with parentage).

fleacollar999

Are you still looking for characters? I am so into this RP I can't even describe it.

Zaer Darkwail

So far as I know there is potential room but PM to the starter of the thread. As there are plans there is initial victims who get pregnant and breed more hairy monsters to chase more women.

fleacollar999

If I can still join, here's my character profile!

Name: Robin

Appearance: click here as I can never get the "insert picture" to work right

Short Bio: Almost 30 and still no husband or serious boyfriend, Robin is lonely. She's curvier and heavier than the other girls, and she knows it-- she thinks no one can want her because of her size. Robin is charming and intelligent, but her self-esteem issues make it hard for anyone to get close to her.

Kinks: Excessive cum, rough sex, oral (giving and receiving)

bennyrulez

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring to play one of the Beast's offspring, or hybrids, or whatever is decided. I would fill out the character sheet, but none of the fields really apply to the Beasts.

Tamhansen

Same here. i'd love to be one of the beasts. Perhaps from one of the current characters.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Snapespersephone

I would love to be a person taken by one of the beast's offspring or even the beast. if this is still open

Name:Serena
Appearence:
Short Bio:Serana is a young collage student studying Animal Husbandry, and took an interest in flowers at a young age. she tends to spend her time planting flowers and trees in the park after she gets out of class.
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

TeacupTwink

Room for one more? If you don't mind a guy playing a girl.  ::)