News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rainy Hike

Started by Samhain, October 23, 2008, 10:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samhain

I don't think the tues / thur thing is an issue.

The plot we had at the moment was rather simple. If you want to be a friend of the group that works as well.

Then we can set it as a college get away.

mdazfrench

I'm in as a friend of the group.  Gives me the chance to be the sultry siren that draws the men (and hopefully a few of the women) away from their mates on this dark night :).  Let me know when we have a thread posted

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

I'm not crazy.  I'm insane, there's a difference :P

The Dark Raven

And if you need an extra gal, i'd be glad to play the outdoorsy type. :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Samhain

Your more then welcome to Join the more the better!

I'll start a post tomorrow. Where do you think it should be light??

mdazfrench

Hmmmm, I think light would be a good spot for us.  I don't forsee much NC happening in this story (though to be honest I wouldn't mind it that much either :) )

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

I'm not crazy.  I'm insane, there's a difference :P

Samhain

Sorry it took so long! things have been crazy busy around here!!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23408.0

Jester

Hi hun,

I will bow out of this if thats ok? You have a lot of interest it seems and i have over-committed myself. x

Samhain

Well what is our active group count?

CrazEGrl

Samhain

we're down to two ladies and a guy I take it?  :'(

Starchaser

I might still be interested, but I'm going to see how things pan out by mid next week first. I'm running a game on RPOL and playing on two others on RPOL. I'm running a one-on-one game here via PM and am planning to run another group game here, as well as the same game on RPOL.

Add to that the fact that my Elliquiy access is limited to very early mornings for about 20 mins and two days a week otherwise.

As you can imagine I'm pretty busy, but If I find time I'll submit a character.