Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Music Bar (Open to everyone)

Started by Chevalier des Poissons, March 21, 2010, 04:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelDoll

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 23, 2010, 02:53:09 PM
Doll:

-smiles- Good. You know, I have the habit of suddenly fainting, so you may need to use the cpr training with me ;3 Well, if you get 'approved', you may work as my personal assistant, what do you think? ;3

Smirks

sounds good to me ;D

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Wayu on March 23, 2010, 04:43:19 PM
Charmer xD One day I'll make you blush reeeally bad :D *snickers* x'3

Well... Corsets normally go for about 100 euro minimum if you buy it at the store :P Now these ones are like... 20 euro each :P Which is really cheap but... well Ofcourse I CAN afford both of them x'3 I'm just not sure about exactly how much I'll need for my trip since I'm not sure where I'm going :P I wanted to go to portugal to visit a friend, but getting employed over there without knowing portuguese is really hard xo And though I can start learning a little portuguese it will probably not be especially fluent until sumemr so :P And I'm seeking the job now, so I should acctually have the qualifications now :P I'm also thinking norway 'cause they have such great pay, but that's a little boring, that's like being in sweden really :P I want to go somewhere warm an exotic <3 *sigh* to have the money to go on a trip without working xP

You will try ;P

ooh, somewhere warm and exotic, hehe =3 Interesting. Well, I'd suggest Portugal, so you can get used to the place, in case you get the job there

Quote from: AngelDoll on March 23, 2010, 04:43:37 PM
Smirks

sounds good to me ;D

Wonderful =3
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

AngelDoll

But until then...

bangs empty glass on table

I want a spritzer, double time!
grins as she watches the bar tenders put one together for her

White wine, please.

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 23, 2010, 04:45:31 PM
You will try ;P

ooh, somewhere warm and exotic, hehe =3 Interesting. Well, I'd suggest Portugal, so you can get used to the place, in case you get the job there

Wonderful =3

... and I will succed <3  I always do *smiles mischeviously*

Yes =3 But I can't afford to go to portugal unless I do get a job there I think :C it's expensive to travel :P I so wana gooo <3 *hoping to get any sort of work over there*

but I gotta go to bed for the night :P Early day tomorrow ^^ *looking over at dollie* But I see you still have relevant company *chuckles*
*hugs dollie* Take good care of my bodyguard while I'm away will ya? ;) Cya sweeties <3

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Wayu on March 23, 2010, 04:54:04 PM
... and I will succed <3  I always do *smiles mischeviously*

Yes =3 But I can't afford to go to portugal unless I do get a job there I think :C it's expensive to travel :P I so wana gooo <3 *hoping to get any sort of work over there*

but I gotta go to bed for the night :P Early day tomorrow ^^ *looking over at dollie* But I see you still have relevant company *chuckles*
*hugs dollie* Take good care of my bodyguard while I'm away will ya? ;) Cya sweeties <3

Mwahaha we will see -snickers-

Oooh =3 Well, yeah, it is way more expensive than a couple of corsets =P 300 euros, actually, if you want the eurotrain.

Well, good night and sweet dreams ^^ <3

A & A

AngelDoll

Aw, i have to go too. I need to sort out a application for a potential Graphics and CGI job.

finishes off her drink

Thanks, and night ^^

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Alric Sanosake

I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 23, 2010, 04:59:36 PM
Mwahaha we will see -snickers-

Oooh =3 Well, yeah, it is way more expensive than a couple of corsets =P 300 euros, actually, if you want the eurotrain.

Well, good night and sweet dreams ^^ <3

Oh if you keep on teasing me and blushing so sweetly, then you just might :P

Yah... I'm almost positive I just have to have them both :P gaaah! Stupid corsets and shoes <3 I must immediately stop falling in love with them:C! And it is expensive *sigh* And that's just the trip down, then you have to live and eat... and ofcourse shop xD No vacation without shopping <3 And if I am down in portugal I would wnat to go to some clubs too, apparently they don't have the drinking-culture we have down there, they go out to dance, not to drink. And I just love that :D And I'm going out dancing on saturday ~~~<3 Can't wait to get the heartbreak off me :D Nothing like becomming one with music for that ^^ *babbling*

Wayu

AngelDoll

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Wayu on March 24, 2010, 11:47:47 AM
Oh if you keep on teasing me and blushing so sweetly, then you just might :P

Yah... I'm almost positive I just have to have them both :P gaaah! Stupid corsets and shoes <3 I must immediately stop falling in love with them:C! And it is expensive *sigh* And that's just the trip down, then you have to live and eat... and ofcourse shop xD No vacation without shopping <3 And if I am down in portugal I would wnat to go to some clubs too, apparently they don't have the drinking-culture we have down there, they go out to dance, not to drink. And I just love that :D And I'm going out dancing on saturday ~~~<3 Can't wait to get the heartbreak off me :D Nothing like becomming one with music for that ^^ *babbling*

Lol :p

Oooh, you like to dance, huh? :p I like to play, hehe =3 Portugal don't have drinkin culture? Bah, this means that my stay there will be shorter than planned =/

Quote from: AngelDoll on March 24, 2010, 02:09:57 PM
I just became your personal assistant :]

Congratulations, Doll :3

Quote from: Alric Sanosake on March 23, 2010, 08:53:30 PM
Enters into the bar and glances around

Nice joint!

Hello, Alric, and welcome to the Music Bar ;D I hope you enjoy the place.

A & A

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 24, 2010, 03:21:34 PM
Lol :p

Oooh, you like to dance, huh? :p I like to play, hehe =3 Portugal don't have drinkin culture? Bah, this means that my stay there will be shorter than planned =/

Yah ^-^ I don't know if I'm a good dancer but I love it <3 It's just nice to become one with the music <3

Bah! You go out to drink to0? :C You miss the whole experience that way! But ofcourse they do drink, though apparently not as much as in sweden :P

You're going to portugal? :O When? =3 A vacation or something? <3

AngelDoll

strides into bar, wearing http://images.halloweencostume.com/sexy-french-maid-costume-1.jpg, which clings tightly to her body. she walks over to Chev.

Set me to work, master.   ;)

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Wayu on March 25, 2010, 12:25:55 PM
Yah ^-^ I don't know if I'm a good dancer but I love it <3 It's just nice to become one with the music <3

Bah! You go out to drink to0? :C You miss the whole experience that way! But ofcourse they do drink, though apparently not as much as in sweden :P

You're going to portugal? :O When? =3 A vacation or something? <3

I agree with you, specially as a musician <3

Well, I actually don't go out specifically to drink. You know, I appreciate the company more than anything, drinking goes as a consequence. You know, conversation comes and goes, and sometimes we sip something. But as I said earlier, I am losing such habit. I still go out to enjoy the company, but drinking is no more on my plans. Ironically I never drank that much.

Yes, I am going to Portugal. I am half-portuguese, hehe, and I will step by there (Around the end of September) when I am going to move to London, England. But I will step by Portugal often to get some more books of poetry, hehe.

Quote from: AngelDoll on March 25, 2010, 12:40:21 PM
strides into bar, wearing http://images.halloweencostume.com/sexy-french-maid-costume-1.jpg, which clings tightly to her body. she walks over to Chev.

-Stares at the wonderful maid for some moments- Ooh, nice =3

Master? Hehe, I can get spoiled by that term =P Well, I may have some special plans to you ;)

A & A

AngelDoll

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 25, 2010, 03:20:22 PM
I agree with you, specially as a musician <3

Well, I actually don't go out specifically to drink. You know, I appreciate the company more than anything, drinking goes as a consequence. You know, conversation comes and goes, and sometimes we sip something. But as I said earlier, I am losing such habit. I still go out to enjoy the company, but drinking is no more on my plans. Ironically I never drank that much.

Yes, I am going to Portugal. I am half-portuguese, hehe, and I will step by there (Around the end of September) when I am going to move to London, England. But I will step by Portugal often to get some more books of poetry, hehe.

a musician? :O Now that piques my interest =3 What kind of music do you play? =3

Well then your stay shouldn't be shortened by not drinking too much right? ;) Portugal is such a lovely country <3 If you don't want to go there, give the trip to me :D xD No but really I hope you enjoy yourself =3 If I go, I'll b there a little earlier :P like june and july :P And you're moving to england! Get a cute brittish accent? :'D

Quote from: AngelDoll on March 25, 2010, 12:40:21 PM

Maidoutift!! And you chose THAT ONE Ô.o *partiular about good outfits* no no no hunny :C! You got to get quality <3
like this one! *picks out a gorgeous maidoutfit from her suitcase* (http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs25/f/2008/073/7/e/i_cosplay_cafe___maid_outfit_by_kyocs.jpg)
Or maybe this one :D *picks out another one* (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AHjDUdZwg90/Sct5MNfkCSI/AAAAAAAAGmM/KlP4nSMQu44/s400/maid.jpg)

Hmm... Thinking about it I need an outfit too o.o.... Since the maid-outfit is taken, what else should I wear? .... Hey chev, since you hired me why don't pick a theme for me? ^^

AngelDoll

giggles, and grabs wayu and her suitcase, then runs into the girls bathroom to play dress-up

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: AngelDoll on March 25, 2010, 03:41:06 PM
Am i allowed to know?

I am still thinking about it ;D

Quote from: Wayu on March 25, 2010, 03:50:16 PM
a musician? :O Now that piques my interest =3 What kind of music do you play? =3

Well then your stay shouldn't be shortened by not drinking too much right? ;) Portugal is such a lovely country <3 If you don't want to go there, give the trip to me :D xD No but really I hope you enjoy yourself =3 If I go, I'll b there a little earlier :P like june and july :P And you're moving to england! Get a cute brittish accent? :'D

Maidoutift!! And you chose THAT ONE Ô.o *partiular about good outfits* no no no hunny :C! You got to get quality <3
like this one! *picks out a gorgeous maidoutfit from her suitcase* (http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs25/f/2008/073/7/e/i_cosplay_cafe___maid_outfit_by_kyocs.jpg)
Or maybe this one :D *picks out another one* (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AHjDUdZwg90/Sct5MNfkCSI/AAAAAAAAGmM/KlP4nSMQu44/s400/maid.jpg)

Hmm... Thinking about it I need an outfit too o.o.... Since the maid-outfit is taken, what else should I wear? .... Hey chev, since you hired me why don't pick a theme for me? ^^

Well, I play all kinds of music, actually, or I am learning, hehe. I started with classic rock, and today I am trying to learn more about jazz, hehe.

Well, I will go to Portugal one way or another, it will make things easier to me, hehe. I will get there often after that too =P The book stores will get to know me pretty well. And, as the matter of fact, I have a french accent already, I don't know if I will switch it to the british accent, hehe

Hmm, you have such good taste with clothes ;3 hehe I will choose one for you soon.

A & A

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 25, 2010, 03:58:44 PM

Well, I play all kinds of music, actually, or I am learning, hehe. I started with classic rock, and today I am trying to learn more about jazz, hehe.

Well, I will go to Portugal one way or another, it will make things easier to me, hehe. I will get there often after that too =P The book stores will get to know me pretty well. And, as the matter of fact, I have a french accent already, I don't know if I will switch it to the british accent, hehe

Hmm, you have such good taste with clothes ;3 hehe I will choose one for you soon.

Then you have to ply something for me, or make a song that I can sing too ^-^ I can only sing and make lyrics, but the rest is really hard for me ^^''

Well I have to say the brittish accen is cuter than the french one :P But how the hell do you get a french accen living in brazil? xD

Really? Then You better choose something that will fit my curves well :D I'm no flatchest so I can't wear just anything xo They're alot in the way really ô.o... But I like them :'D

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Wayu on March 25, 2010, 04:31:40 PM
Then you have to ply something for me, or make a song that I can sing too ^-^ I can only sing and make lyrics, but the rest is really hard for me ^^''

Well I have to say the brittish accen is cuter than the french one :P But how the hell do you get a french accen living in brazil? xD

Really? Then You better choose something that will fit my curves well :D I'm no flatchest so I can't wear just anything xo They're alot in the way really ô.o... But I like them :'D

Oh, of course ;3 I can do that. Actually I have a favorite song, the best one I can sing. Should I show you the official version or my version? ;P

Well, this is something common to the latin america. Everyone down here gets a terrible 'latino' accent when they learn english, because of the natural language (You know, like mexicans speaking english). I tried to run from that by practicing with people from all countries. After the influence of australians, swedishes, scottishes, frenchs, germans, russians, chineses, indians and english people I ended with a scottish accent. But then I decided to train a little more and got my almost-cajun accent, hehe.

Hm, curves? -dreams about it- <3

A & A

HairyHeretic

*wanders in, taps a couple of buttons on the jukebox and settles down on one of the chairs*

Eagles - Hotel California
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Chevalier des Poissons

-smiles and waves to Hairy-

Hello there, Hairy. Nice choice, I love that song, hehe

-offers a seat-

A & A

Xiddeus

notices the now open sign and decides... what the hey might as well.  He walks in and finds a seat at the bar.

Scotch on the rocks if you please.

takes a look around

Nice place... newly opened?
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!